• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I must say that after reading this whole thread I am quite disturbed by the amount of accusations flying.
But yet nobody wants to open a case with the FPA's trader's court. Just goes to show how cowardly they are.

It's amazing how they can type out such a lengthy email on Henry but yet cannot afford the time to click on the complaint button.

Good luck Henry. Though this has happened I do hope you will still continue to share your trading fundamentalism on FPA as I truly appreciate it. Please do know that there are people like myself that are take your advice strongly and not follow blindly into it and hope to make a million dollars.

I must say that after reading this whole thread I am quite disturbed by the amount of accusations flying.
But yet nobody wants to open a case with the FPA's trader's court. Just goes to show how cowardly they are.

It's amazing how they can type out such a lengthy email on Henry but yet cannot afford the time to click on the complaint button.

Good luck Henry. Though this has happened I do hope you will still continue to share your trading fundamentalism on FPA as I truly appreciate it. Please do know that there are people like myself that are take your advice strongly and not follow blindly into it and hope to make a million dollars.

hoskos, you are obviously a Henry fan!

Have you purchased his product?

If you have not, then do so and we will see if you are still a fan!

There is a huge difference between giving a free trading tips and selling a product with massive claims (10K to 1M)which, if the reports are correct, clearly does not work!

I just hope that this thread prevents other people from losing their hard earned cash.

Last edited:
Lillies, I apologize for sounding insensitive, but I would ask that you open a support ticket in the membership area to address your concerns. I don't think the scam alert forum on FPA is the place to discuss policy changes... I have no idea if you are a member or not at this moment so once again, it is best to handle this through the proper channels.

What I wrote still stands. If there are any proofs to the claim of scam, please come forward and file your case with FPA.

Thanks,

Henry Liu

When talking of proofs Henry, can you prove any of the claims you make on any of your product sales pages?

As I stated in my post I did not happen to buy his product. And no i'm not a henry fan.
I have bought a couple of robots in the market one was forex growth bot and another was sniper forex.
Even with the many claims from both products I ended up not making money from it nor did I lose money from it because I traded on a demo account.

As for you jokers you take some guy's robot and put real money in and started trading. You only have yourself to blame since you don't understand the risk involved.

Complaining is not going to get your money back. Count yourselves lucky that you only lost a minute sum of money.

But as usual you guys are just going to hide behind your computer screens and moan. I'm just waiting to see how this pans out.
hoskos, you are obviously a Henry fan!

Have you purchased his product?

If you have not, then do so and we will see if you are still a fan!

There is a huge difference between giving a free trading tips and selling a product with massive claims (10K to 1M)which, if the reports are correct, clearly does not work!

I just hope that this thread prevents other people from losing their hard earned cash.

go home, boy

As I stated in my post I did not happen to buy his product. And no i'm not a henry fan.
I have bought a couple of robots in the market one was forex growth bot and another was sniper forex.
Even with the many claims from both products I ended up not making money from it nor did I lose money from it because I traded on a demo account.

As for you jokers you take some guy's robot and put real money in and started trading. You only have yourself to blame since you don't understand the risk involved.

Complaining is not going to get your money back. Count yourselves lucky that you only lost a minute sum of money.

But as usual you guys are just going to hide behind your computer screens and moan. I'm just waiting to see how this pans out.

hoskos, you seem like a real nice guy. So why don't you run along and go home to play with your demo games and monopoly money. Unlike you, here real people take real risks to earn real money.

You seem to have a lot of patience to read through this thread. So now what's your bleeding hurry? Nobody needs your rude prompting to take action. Rest assured your dear mentor WILL eventually be hauled up to answer for it.

quote..

Like many of you said...this guy doesn't care about his customers it is true. I even have footage of him saying something like "we just want to take their money...but we don't want them to know that" I recorded it in one of the videos I had made for 10kto1MM...I would need to find it in order to post it. BUT I remember him saying that while the camera was rolling.

Robert.

Hi Robert,

Can you see if you can find this footage?

Thanks

^^ yes..I will find it but it will take some time because my current job...

good luck to you Henry...YOU WILL NEED IT!

Last edited:
^^

If any one needs screen shots, evidence, or testimonial...give me a shout to my email at

rmaci003@fiu.edu

I used to work for henry liu..I KNOW EVERYTHING that REALLY goes on behind his little HLFX logo. (which i made my self too)

moral of the story...dont be a LIAR!!!!! to make MONEY!!! it will bite you in the you know what sooner or later.

Does this man really know you Henry?

Are you going to sue him?

Of course he has to be lying about your dastardly deeds, otherwise you lose!

Back