• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
withdrawal with etoro and hotforex is not a problem , i made some with the two company to my prepared card and usually its appears as (refund) in my card after hours , now i am trading with 400 leverege with etoro but i still prefers hotforex specially that i fell more safe when i transfer my profit to my wallet
i want to find another broker looks like hotforex ( its minimum deposit, minimum lot and a lot of pairs ) but till now i have some problem with that search and when i found tifx i found its payment system very bad
if any one knows any brokers looks like hotforex please let me know
thanks

HotForex - The new PAMM V2 is here!

Dear Client,

HotForex is pleased to announce the launch of the highly anticipated PAMM V2 program. The HotForex New PAMM system brings to all clients a more transparent and user-friendly account management service, coupled with increased security of funds to Investors and flexibility to Fund Managers.

The key benefits of PAMM V2 program are:
Instant deposits
Cash outs processed at the cut off point
Live equity updates
Rescue level
Trading period
Ability to invest under multiple managers with one investor account
Ability to see pending withdrawals
Success fees transferred directly into myHotForex

To open a PAMM Account under the new platform simply login to your myHotForex and click on PAMM V2 Accounts tab.

For more information also visit our new PAMM website Forex Brokers |.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by emailing PAMM department pamm@hotforex.com

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team

Introducing the Flex Bonus Program: 100% Credit Bonus + 30% Rescue Bonus

Dear Client,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our Flex Bonus Program which includes the re-launched 100% Credit Bonus and the newly launched 30% Rescue Bonus.

This program will be made available to all HotForex clients that make new deposits as of Monday the 11th of November 2013, 10:00 GMT.

100% Credit Bonus

Doubles your trading power when making a new deposit.

HotForex clients who utilize the 100% Credit Bonus can enjoy the following key benefits:
Effectively makes the Stop Out on Cash Balance (Balance excluding Credit Bonus) zero.
Increased Leverage.
Full bonus amount withdrawal under the right conditions.
30% Rescue Bonus

Extends greater account protection during drawdown periods and can be also used as increased margin.

HotForex clients who utilize the 30% Rescue Bonus can enjoy the following key benefits:
Can be used as increased leverage.
Can be lost so it can actually protect accounts from Margin Calls and Stop Outs during drawdown periods.
Effectively makes the stop out level on original balance as zero.
The bonus is applicable on all new deposits and is available for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.

It is very easy to get started with either program. Our support team is available round the clock to assist you in every step of the way. Just open and fund a live account on the launch date of the program in order to take advantage of this generous promotion.

Please note that Bonus Programs increase the available leverage of your trading account and may therefore increase the risk of trading.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team

i am waiting for getting full refunds from hotforex from march 2013 .
they paid me only 1/3 of the money i lost due to freezing of their platform in march.
how much time it takes to pay full money .

withdrawal with etoro and hotforex is not a problem , i made some with the two company to my prepared card and usually its appears as (refund) in my card after hours , now i am trading with 400 leverege with etoro but i still prefers hotforex specially that i fell more safe when i transfer my profit to my wallet
i want to find another broker looks like hotforex ( its minimum deposit, minimum lot and a lot of pairs ) but till now i have some problem with that search and when i found tifx i found its payment system very bad
if any one knows any brokers looks like hotforex please let me know
thanks

you mean you are trading with more than one broker? you are trying to find the same conditions? but i have a feeling there will be slight differences and im not sure if there is two brokers alike, some traders say its good to spread your capital across a couple of brokers but isnt it hard to manage?

no it is not hard to manage , hotforex has more pairs than etoro and wallet system and separated accounts with different leverage as you like , etoro is my first experience and can not leave it that i trust it very , BROKER INC very good but its swap very hi but you can deal with , xm.com very nice broker with bounce and fast customer service ...yes i manage 4 broker now and happy with all of them and i read many reviews in several months and finally i decided to be with this 4 broker ,if you need any information about them feel free to contact me or comment

no it is not hard to manage , hotforex has more pairs than etoro and wallet system and separated accounts with different leverage as you like , etoro is my first experience and can not leave it that i trust it very , BROKER INC very good but its swap very hi but you can deal with , xm.com very nice broker with bounce and fast customer service ...yes i manage 4 broker now and happy with all of them and i read many reviews in several months and finally i decided to be with this 4 broker ,if you need any information about them feel free to contact me or comment

thanks I really appreciate it and its really good to hear, happy trading mate :)

Invested 500 USD in Bihu Capital Pamm Account. A lot of feedback in the internet around them, moreover they are demonstrating good performance this month. Will inform about any results here...

To all US and Canadian Traders

I just got a message from HotForex that they were forced by US and Canadians governments to close accounts with all US and Canadian traders! May16 is the last day of trades. You must request equity withdrawal personally! No other countries follow US and Canadian example. I feel that we never had so pig headed government like we have now!
They will probably force other countries brokers to do the same!
I put it in here even it is not appropriate thread because there is no Hot Forex mentioned in Broker's services.
I feel sorry for all US and Canadian traders at HotForex and who knows what brokerage will be forced to follow next?
Cheers fx avatar

Back