• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
i had pamm account with them but i have to say they are dealing pro with that, one time i asked to open another one because i had some lose and dont want to be appears in my pamm , they refused because and answered me that was kind of cheating
they are good even you dont like them

i cant say much about pamm, i haven't tried it yet, but been thinking about it for a couple of times in the past year or so, but over all the company its doing what it can i guess, and managers are people, who knows what they are thinking just choose wisely :D

i have lost $1000 through hotforex but i don't blame them i blame myself for recklessness and still want to invest more into their micro account. why would not they register with CFTC?

i have lost $1000 through hotforex but i don't blame them i blame myself for recklessness and still want to invest more into their micro account. why would not they register with CFTC?

the cftc is for brokers who are looking for american clients, basically the rules are a bit different, leverage are low somthing like 1:50 and no hedging, I dont think hotforex needs a license there.

I was just on my account AND THE SWAPS ON AUS200 HAVE INCREASE FROM A POSITIVE SWAP TO A MINUS $17.16 OTHER BROKERS HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE THEM 0.00 SO NOT TO DISADVANTAGE THERE CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE SELL TRADES ON AUS200 WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THIS "" HOTFOREX "" , VERY VERY DISAPOINTED ACOUNT 155***

With my respect to the majority of good people inside i had the very bad experment as i had lost my first deposit after 4 hours when i was sleep becouse it was on 1 lot defualt which i didnt notice !! after that same day i lost first deposit i made another one hoping to mange he loses and one day at 4 am i had a auto msg that the bounce 100% will be removed as i am close to stop out and i asked that i can make hidge and/or get an expert advice so we can avoide losing my money but the answer was no!! and i felt i didnt got any fair treatment as i made small deposits with a glatchy of system that didnt add it then added smaller amount bouce which is wrong!! and i asked for the reson they didnt notifed me beofre i lose my first deposit as it was so easy to rescue it by a deposit and the second time i didnt get any headsup ot alarms or even any advice, (Btw i have 3 bad experment in 27 days) and now i am totaly broken and the only thing i am doing is serching online for any new hope of getting back to my old job as translator!! I really feel i got unfair treatment

no one wants to lose money and it can be really frustrating, there are a couple of things i'd like to point out to and i hope this will help you in the future:

- THE BASICS: first stick with demo trading, and practice for a couple of months on it, to get used to the mt4 platform or web trader before going in with real money, there are very useful materials regarding education in the forums even here at fpa.

- Risk Management: this is an essential key to success in forex trading, balance the amount of money you are depositing with the amount of risk you are placing in each trade, I always tell newbies to never go above a 0.01 lot until they find their comfort zone in trading, even for initial deposits such us 1000 usd I would not recommend going with higher lots unless you really know what you are doing.

- Terms of Service: this one common mistake we all make on the internet, by agreeing to things with out reading it first, bonuses do come with a set of conditions, it is not necessarily mean that it double your money coz traders can use it for leverage and other long term strategies etc, and brokers in general make money from spreads or most of them atlest meaning that losing a client is not going to help them at all.

- In my opinion broker are like the middle man, and as much as possible brokers do not interfere with its clients trades, in this case the broker here do not offer trading advice to clients to avoid any future conflicts, its hard trading an account based on what other people say, usually it ends up badly after a lose since there will always be a finger pointing to someone else.

- this is a rule of thumb in forex trading "treat each trade as if its your first" meaning do not let a losing trade affect your next trade, the more you try to make up for a lose the more you are open to commit a mistake, another saying goes "only invest an amount you can afford to lose" these are keys to avoid emotional mistakes in trading, coz with forex trading usually your greatest enemy is your self.

I had my palm all over my face when i saw that you where trading with 1.0 lot by mistake coz thats a mistake you should never have done. but we all learn from our mistakes, now you should go back to basic study the platform the basic strategies, i recommend basic price action and S&R, its a good way to start and stay with demo, cut your loses, and the next time you trade live make sure you are ready. best of luck and pls do not rush and try to take it slow.

Back