Hints with track record

duala

Recruit
Hi,

Anyone knows where to find good traders giving hints (both free and for fee) where:

a) you can check their track record and
b) decide if their performance in the past is good enough to pay for future hints

Regards
Duala

Hi,

Anyone knows where to find good traders giving hints (both free and for fee) where:

b) decide if their performance in the past is good enough to pay for future hints

Regards
Duala

I can tell you 2 ugly truth.

a) Trading can't be taught and get profit immediately, you must go through losses and gain your own true experience.

b) A successful and highly profitable wouldn't have time to teach you. Why? How much you can afford? You know how much he earn just sitting in front for few hours.

I know there are some might collecting fees and teach but I just couldn't understand why they will teach with couple hundred bucks. They might teach you if you employed by them. Maybe other people do so but I know I didn't do that.

Hi,

Regards
Duala
Unfortunately this question falls into the camp of "how long is a piece of string?"

The immediate problem is that there is no "one size fits all" approach to trading. The pathway in a traders journey is one that is of self discovery. The journey unfortunately will be convoluted because the process involves both elimination and accumulation. You will have to acquire a set of trade crafts that involve behaviour modification on your part and you have to discard behaviour that are counter intuitive to trading. Some of these you can accelerate through mentoring and guidance but the limiter is that your mentor's approach might be incompatible with your trading personality. You can't fit a square into a round hole. It is not a simple discussion about portability of skills and knowledge.

Trading is not about knowledge but application and that requires lots of experience and psychological reconditioning.

There are a few highly reputable traders that I am aware of that provides mentoring sessions but expect to pay around $20,000 to $30,000 for a few days of their time. Constance Brown offers a few workshops a year on Gann and Timothy Morge provides some kind of mentoring on Median Lines. Jarratt Davies has some kind of training program through his firm.

Back