• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
He can contact broker for his issue and maybe broker could compensate a portion of your loss.

Yes I has a couple of cases where Hotforex made refunds to make about $400 in each case, it was a generous step from their side, showing dedicated client treatment.

Recently on a conversation with Pepperstone and Hotforex when I tried to close my account I pointed out how bad reviews on FPA and some other websites are affecting my decision to keep an account with them since I just recently opened up an account with them with no trading done as I read all the bad info here and wanted to close my account asap. Their reps told me this website FPA is always trying to put fake reviews and is used by scrupulous brokers who want it to promote their brokerage only. Well FPA lets Pepperstone and Hotforex both advertise here so how can they be doing that? I knew that both brokerages are lying since a lot of people posting here lost their accounts considerably. Let me know your experiences in closing the accounts without trading.?? I am now scared of loosing my money in those accounts by these forex brokers.

Recently on a conversation with Pepperstone and Hotforex when I tried to close my account I pointed out how bad reviews on FPA and some other websites are affecting my decision to keep an account with them since I just recently opened up an account with them with no trading done as I read all the bad info here and wanted to close my account asap. Their reps told me this website FPA is always trying to put fake reviews and is used by scrupulous brokers who want it to promote their brokerage only. Well FPA lets Pepperstone and Hotforex both advertise here so how can they be doing that? I knew that both brokerages are lying since a lot of people posting here lost their accounts considerably. Let me know your experiences in closing the accounts without trading.?? I am now scared of loosing my money in those accounts by these forex brokers.

I am very surprised about any representative of either of these brokers making false claims regarding FPA's reviews. I'm sending you a PM now. Please write back and let me know exactly who said what about the FPA.

all this years been with fpa watching reviews come and go, listening to complaints simply indulging and admiring the work done on this community, lots have been said but honestly and as always one claim needs to be backed up with somesort of a proof, hopefully our members would throw accusations needlessly since honestly no gain comes from it in the end

all this years been with fpa watching reviews come and go, listening to complaints simply indulging and admiring the work done on this community, lots have been said but honestly and as always one claim needs to be backed up with somesort of a proof, hopefully our members would throw accusations needlessly since honestly no gain comes from it in the end

Traders simply try to shift the loss onto the broker without proper analysis, that's why you face across with mix of legal complaints and BS when trying to give fair estimate to a broker. That was always the sore point of the industry

hola me acabo de descargar una cuenta con hotforex que me recomiendan es buena esta plataforma o es scam

thanks admin for the translation :)

it would be safe to say that hotforex is not SCAM, from the very basic fact that this broker does let u trade earn and does payouts/withdrawals for the past couple of years. though there is no perfect broker so its a traders duty to make his research and basic comparison to get the best option. if its s imply matter of this broker gets the job done then yes this broker is good. best of luck.

Back