How do i download meter4trader?

shaibu stephen

Recruit
I am currently having many live accounts with a broker with the believe that i will use EA to run the accounts in my VPS or desktop, but i am having problem on how to download many of the same trading terminal of the broker to my VPS or desktop.

Could anyone give me the directive on how to go about this towards ensuring that i have many of the same trading terminal in my VPS to use for each of the account?

Please, i am not talking of the multi terminal which you can log on different accounts at the same time for trading.I mean to download same trading platform of a broker for each of the account.

Looking forward to hear from anyone.

Assuming you have successfully downloaded a copy to your own computer, you have 2 options.

1. Upload the installation file to your VPS.

2. Go to your VPS desktop and download MT4 from your broker (not all VPS services support this - some only allow you to upload files from your VPS connection).

In any event, once you have gotten the installation file onto the VPS, run it there. If it tries to create a demo account, cancel it. Inside MetaTrader, click File, Login. Give it the same account number, password, and server that you use from your personal computer. If everything goes right, you will have MT4 running in both places accessing the same account.

Back