How much profits do you expect to get back from a USD20,000 trading account?

In actual fact, it's now up approx 130%....was a bit more, but I made the cardinal sin of wrongly pre-setting TP for GBP/USD which was triggered with a loss of -USD278.10:(
Anywhere, we still have today (thur) and Friday before my "report card day" on Sat:p

==========================

Oh Great Pharaoh, it is because of your direct challenge that I cannot be consistently profitable for 3-12 months that I am trading like I am doing now....which are: sensibly, and with reasonably good money management.
Don't forget you will owe me some concubines if my account last one whole year;ok?:cool:

======================

"I can make 40000 from 20000 in 260 days trading..."

Yes, I am very sure you can do that as I have done a few times and not even with USD20k account;).....but, I tend to over-trade and get my account into trouble and wipe-out time and again.
If we trade sensibly and with reasonably good money management, we can easily double (and much2 more) our capital in a year without too much stress.
Just be sure to do your homework on target currency pairs before making any trades and you should do alright.

======================

I have been playing shorts for EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/ZAR...and long on AUD/USD all week. These are the currencies that I am familiar with and have a fair knowledge of their state of economy and so can make trades with a fair amount of confidence.

I can make 40000 from 20000 in 260 days trading . it has no limit that how much you earn you can take unlimited profit from forex because its is the best business in all over the world and forex trader can make unlimited money from forex.

Can you please share the account number, MT4 server, and investor password to a live account showing this incredible performance?

Alternatively, start a new account and let us all follow your progress.

unfortunately, the limitless road is strewn with 200 ton boulders (both on the ground at rest or still rolling about unpredictably and randomly falling from the sky), sink holes, crevices splitting the earth at random just when you are about to set your foot down, rattle snakes, tumbleweeds, vultures, and assorted zombies and the dreaded skinwalkers who will snatch you in the dead of night!

other than that, sure, you're on easy street.

I can make 40000 from 20000 in 260 days trading . it has no limit that how much you earn you can take unlimited profit from forex because its is the best business in all over the world and forex trader can make unlimited money from forex.

Great Pharaoh...as a matter of interest, that's only 50% increase over deposit in 260 trading days.

I looked back on my main account Detailed Report and it states:
2013.04.16 05:46 ...(First deposited and trade)
Deposit/Withdrawal: USD9,316.55
Closed Trade P/L: USD5,937.60
Balance: USD15,254.15
Floating P/L: -USD1,857.75
Equity: USD13,396.40
Margin: USD845.17
Free Margin: USD12,551.24

That's 63.73% increment over 102 trading days (i.e 16/April/2013 to 23/Aug/2013)

However, if we were to take trading date from when I re-started the account on 18/July/2013, the percentage increment would be 132.98%. over 27 trading days.

My point in posting the above is to show that, YES, 50% increment over deposit is HIGHLY POSSIBLE and not that difficult to achieve.

The main trading account with AxiTrader is progressing well with modest daily profits.

Start Date of account: 18th July 2013

Total Trading days: 27 days

Total deposit: USD6,547.66

Total capital balance: USD15,416.78 ending Fri 23-Aug-2013

Equity: USD13,790.30 (approx & variable) ending 23-Aug-2013

Total % Gain over deposit: 135.45% ending 23-Aug-2013

*Note: Above taken from AxiTrader "Detailed Report"

As mentioned last week, since account two is for positive swaps, I'll not touch on that in this post.

After reading and digesting market reports from various sites, tomorrow and probably for the rest of the week, I think I will be playing the USD/JPY.
I will open long positions on the dip and closing selective positions as they go into profits....but will reopen new long positions when the pair go on the dip again.

Depending on market sentiment & movement, I will also probably play some shorts on the EUR/USD and keep an eye on the AUD/USD and GBP/USD as well.

Observing market movements during Asian session, I think I will play the EUR/JPY instead of the USD/JPY because there seems to be more room for the pair to move.
GBP/USD seems to be a sell.....but AUD/USD is a bit tricky.....I will not trade the EUR/USD for now.

My point in posting the above is to show that, YES, 50% increment over deposit is HIGHLY POSSIBLE and not that difficult to achieve.

Yes, but when a brand new forum account shows up bragging about it with absolutely no proof, I think it's HIGHLY POSSIBLE that he's just trying to advertize a service that will result in massive losses for those who are lured in by the temptation of easy money.

Yes, of late I have noticed there are a number of such advertisements for managed accounts here at the FPA.

To set record straight, I do not, nor do I have the desire to manage anybody's account and my trade accounting here is strictly for the purpose of receiving "bonus concubines" after successfully trading profitably for 3 to 12 months:p

look at GBPAUD... H&S in progress.... GBP weakness as you mentioned seems probable to continue and AUD short squeeze hasn't completed yet, so... have been short since last FRI and target at least 7150.

Observing market movements during Asian session, I think I will play the EUR/JPY instead of the USD/JPY because there seems to be more room for the pair to move.
GBP/USD seems to be a sell.....but AUD/USD is a bit tricky.....I will not trade the EUR/USD for now.

Back