How much profits do you expect to get back from a USD20,000 trading account?

Forex Magic 8 Ball suggests that you buy 25 lots of AUD/NZD for no obvious reason other than trusting the Forex Magic 8 Ball.

Go long AUD/NZD; huh!....hmmm...well, if I had got that message during early Asian session I might have taken a small position because it was at the lower end....and it did went from 1.159 to over 1.165 :p

Naahh! I think I will play some shorts on the EUR/USD today....nothing big...just a few small positions here and there.

At long last, my account balance is finally at USD20,045.78
Total profits over initial deposit (USD6,547.66) is now 206.15% from 36 trading days (including today Thur 5-Sept-2013).

Been a decent trading day yesterday....made some profits to bring account balance to USD21,211.17

Today, being NFP and all, I will play a little bit going long on AUD/USD dips, some shorts on EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and a few NZD/JPY....generally scrap & day trading.

At long last, my account balance is finally at USD20,045.78
Total profits over initial deposit (USD6,547.66) is now 206.15% from 36 trading days (including today Thur 5-Sept-2013).

Now, your mission is to continue to do this consistently while risking only a small percentage of your account and experiencing minimal drawdowns.

Now, your mission is to continue to do this consistently while risking only a small percentage of your account and experiencing minimal drawdowns.

...eehhh...Equity is at around USD17,752,27 (variable) and holding steady around that level.
Is that considered "small risk"??

Report Card Day:

The main trading account with AxiTrader is progressing well with modest daily profits.

Start Date of account: 18th July 2013

Total Trading days now: 37 days

Total deposit: USD6,547.66

Total capital balance: USD23,145.93 ending Fri 06-Sept-2013

Equity: USD17,704.63 (approx & variable) ending 06-Sept-2013

Total % Gain over deposit: 253.50% ending 06-Sept-2013

Total % Gain from Previous Week: 92.13%

*Note: Above taken from AxiTrader "Detailed Report"

=================================================

I think the title of this post should aptly be: How much can you gain from a USD6,547.66 starting account?

Attachments

• Screenshot1 Axi Account 7-Sept-2013.JPG
    Screenshot1 Axi Account 7-Sept-2013.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Not really sure what to trade today....after playing around with GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, and NZD/JPY I managed 13.68% profit gain over previous week bringing account balance to USD24,041.73

Will be eying the AUD/USD on the dip to go long.

Last edited:
Report Card Day:

The main trading account with AxiTrader has been completely wiped out last Wednesday (11-Sept-2013) due to taking signal trades from some "free signal providers" right here at the FPA, and with over trading with no "stop loss" on trades.

Last account balance was USD28,638.62..........but I now owe AxiTrader -USD10.16 in my trading account.

Recently, there seems to be a whole lot of self-proclaimed signal providers crawling out of the woodwork here at the FPA liberally dishing out multiple "free" daily trade signals.
Some were good, but most were "hit-and-run" signals......sort of like giving lots of numbers for number games and hoping at least a few will be correct.

Well, my advice to traders looking at these "free" signals is: Trade your own analysis and don't bother with these "free" signals because some of them really stinks.

I still have my secondary accounts to trade with at ICMarkets and Exness.
I might refund & restart my AxiTrader account later on next month, but, in the mean time, I have added more funds to the ICMarket account and will try to build it up to size.....but most definitely, I will not be taking any more trades based on any "free" signal providers.

The experiment failed miserably, and this thread is now officially closed!.....and all pre-delivered bonus concubines shall be returned within a thirty day period!:p

Back