How much profits do you expect to get back from a USD20,000 trading account?

Free or paid, this is another reason to always use a SL.

I expect those concubines to all be in good working order. :p

Free or paid, this is another reason to always use a SL.
I expect those concubines to all be in good working order. :p

1) Trading on my own analysis, there is no need to set SL because I enter at safe levels. The SL is set at the end of my name:p
Problem with my account wipe out was because I had no analysis of any pairs to trade at that time and blindly took a jackass' signal to enter short on NZD/JPY and then advise not to do that after I (an even bigger jackass) has taken the trade with fairly large lots (greed:()
And since I do not like taking losses, I entered more trades and chased the pair ending in disaster.
As mentioned, I have switched broker but will not post trading results....maybe I'll do that after the account to over usd30k.

2) As for those concubines....hehehe....after a month with me, their satisfaction are now guaranteed and you will be well pleased with their services:cool:

Report Card Day:

The main trading account with AxiTrader has been completely wiped out last Wednesday (11-Sept-2013) due to taking signal trades from some "free signal providers" right here at the FPA, and with over trading with no "stop loss" on trades.

Last account balance was USD28,638.62..........but I now owe AxiTrader -USD10.16 in my trading account.

Recently, there seems to be a whole lot of self-proclaimed signal providers crawling out of the woodwork here at the FPA liberally dishing out multiple "free" daily trade signals.
Some were good, but most were "hit-and-run" signals......sort of like giving lots of numbers for number games and hoping at least a few will be correct.

Well, my advice to traders looking at these "free" signals is: Trade your own analysis and don't bother with these "free" signals because some of them really stinks.

I still have my secondary accounts to trade with at ICMarkets and Exness.
I might refund & restart my AxiTrader account later on next month, but, in the mean time, I have added more funds to the ICMarket account and will try to build it up to size.....but most definitely, I will not be taking any more trades based on any "free" signal providers.

The experiment failed miserably, and this thread is now officially closed!.....and all pre-delivered bonus concubines shall be returned within a thirty day period!:p

how on Pharaos name did that happen ?

I think 20,000 $ is a very big capital. And it's enough for make good profit. And My monthly target is always 22-25%. But for the big balance I prefer 30% profit per month from the Forex business. And I believe that by the big capital I will make it in per month.

I think 20,000 $ is a very big capital. And it's enough for make good profit. And My monthly target is always 22-25%. But for the big balance I prefer 30% profit per month from the Forex business. And I believe that by the big capital I will make it in per month.

If you can really make over 20% per month consistently on a live account, start your own thread and share some statements.

Report Card Day:

The main trading account with AxiTrader has been completely wiped out last Wednesday (11-Sept-2013) due to taking signal trades from some "free signal providers" right here at the FPA, and with over trading with no "stop loss" on trades.

Last account balance was USD28,638.62..........but I now owe AxiTrader -USD10.16 in my trading account.

Recently, there seems to be a whole lot of self-proclaimed signal providers crawling out of the woodwork here at the FPA liberally dishing out multiple "free" daily trade signals.
Some were good, but most were "hit-and-run" signals......sort of like giving lots of numbers for number games and hoping at least a few will be correct.

Well, my advice to traders looking at these "free" signals is: Trade your own analysis and don't bother with these "free" signals because some of them really stinks.

I still have my secondary accounts to trade with at ICMarkets and Exness.
I might refund & restart my AxiTrader account later on next month, but, in the mean time, I have added more funds to the ICMarket account and will try to build it up to size.....but most definitely, I will not be taking any more trades based on any "free" signal providers.

The experiment failed miserably, and this thread is now officially closed!.....and all pre-delivered bonus concubines shall be returned within a thirty day period!:p

Hmmmm sorry to hear about your account not good! but I'm sure you will pick yourself up again quickly since its not the 1st account you have blown up!

I must agree about what you say about free signals. everyone trades differently so unless you fully understand the trade setup from the person giving the free signal it should never be taken and lets face it 99.9% of the time you will never fully understand the setup of someone else's trade, This is why in my opinion you should never take someone else's trade's

The exception is if you buy or get a free course off some "GURU" and they teach you the trade setup Rules ect. then they give you a signal, then you can do your own analysis off what they taught you in the course, if your analysis agrees with their signal well then you fully understand the trade therefore you could take the signal at your own risk!

I tend to stay away from others signals and just stick to my own analysis,I might not get as many signals this way and be a millionaire overnight but my account's are rather consistent and head in the right direction bit over 6% since my first post in this thread!

P.S. good luck with your next account and hope you have learnt from your mistakes

Last edited:

Boy are you in for a shock! LOL

You could test your approach on a micro account.Try to find the sweet spots before diving into the wild.
Unless offcourse you already have experience.

I will try to save this amount and trade with proper money management skills so that i will be able to earn good and consistent profit from the risky Forex market and it is necessary we have to trade with proper trading plans and strategies.

I will use less than 5% in trading . My expectations are not very high I will make just 10% profit from my investment . consistent profits will give me a smart amount rather than I try risky trading in just one jump.

Back