How much profits do you expect to get back from a USD20,000 trading account?

I think 2000$ (10%) is a good profit, 1:100 leverage, 1 lot per trades, each pip moves give us +/- $1. 2000 pips a month is a nice goal and worth to try.

With huge amount of capital, it is better to make low percentage of target to reach because it is different to trade with small amount of capital and huge amount of capital. It will be higher pressure when you're trading with huge capital so it's better to trade with smaller amount of capital and then increase it step by step, so you shouldn't trade with $20.000 directly but you must increase the amount of capital step by step. From there, you could feel the risk and opportunity to trade with $20.000 as capital. Generally, it is better to make target 1% daily profit for your own safety if you used big capital so the target is about $200 daily profit as realistic target to reach for me.

I am trading since 2012 and according to my experience, I would like to say that we can not enjoy our trading with this investment i.e. 20.00 USD. Forex is risky and tough business and we have to need strong investment in order to get the fruitful result, so I think that this amount is not ideal investment.

I am trading since 2012 and according to my experience, I would like to say that we can not enjoy our trading with this investment i.e. 20.00 USD. Forex is risky and tough business and we have to need strong investment in order to get the fruitful result, so I think that this amount is not ideal investment.
It's not 20,00 USD but 20,000 USD.

It is a fact that Forex trading is a risky business to be done and we have to remain careful so that we are able to control the risks in this easily :)

No matter what the balance of your account are, yearly growth of 30% will make you a rich man. I can assure you that.

I will expect 10% to 20% monthly profit from this amount if I had this much in trading account. Some time I can take high risk for bigger profits. But most of the time I will trade with rules and regulations.

Back