How to Choose a Forex Broker

Yeah thanks Pharoah. There's a lot of good info in there. Gosh I never knew so much went into picking a broker! I just use the one my friend suggested ;)

Still looking for help with this ?

I have very little experience with these retail platforms - willing to test out a few to see how they tick. Any ideas? As an aside, I worked for a US bank on their trading floor - so I'm not super duper familiar with retail trading platforms. I worked with one, spread based - simple to use, not great charting - not horrible either. Want to move to ECN and figure out the fuss over MT4. Thanking you in advance for your input.
Alex

Choosing a broker, it should be registered to NFA.

What if this broker is not registered with NFA, is that bad? what if broker only regulated by FSA or ASIC, or FINMA or BAFIN? As long as it regulated by a good regulator, that is important.

What if this broker is not registered with NFA, is that bad? what if broker only regulated by FSA or ASIC, or FINMA or BAFIN? As long as it regulated by a good regulator, that is important.

Yes, your right. Brokers should be regulated with NFA, FSA and FINMA. Its just that I didn't include the last two regulators. ;p

Back