how to learn better....

ImogenBeaumont

Private, 1st Class
In your experience, what's more beneficial for understanding forex: diving into books and literature or practicing with a demo account for hands-on experience? I'm curious to hear perspectives on theoretical knowledge vs. real-world application!

start with books for foundational knowledge then use demo accounts for hands on experience without financial risk.

read a few books and educate yourself with online material then start with demo. If you can find someone to learn from with experience would be the best and fastest way to learn. Thats what I did and took me a couple years to get profitable :) Good luck :)

t's really a combination of both. Books offer the theories and strategies, but a demo account lets you apply that knowledge in a practical setting, which is crucial for building competence in forex trading.

just accept learning
once you accept that you need to learn and every one can help you you will easily learn from them
i guess the answer is to change your mindset and be ready to learn even if you think that person or picture or vidoe cant teach you be ready to learn from that

just accept learning
once you accept that you need to learn and every one can help you you will easily learn from them
i guess the answer is to change your mindset and be ready to learn even if you think that person or picture or vidoe cant teach you be ready to learn from that

Absolutely, adopting a learning mindset and being open to learning from various sources, even those you might initially doubt, is a key to personal and professional growth. Embracing the idea that everyone and everything has the potential to teach us something valuable can lead to continuous improvement and expanded knowledge.

I think for comprehensive learning, it's beneficial to start with books and then apply and test that knowledge through a demo account.

I think for comprehensive learning, it's beneficial to start with books and then apply and test that knowledge through a demo account.
Because a demo account allows traders to practice their strategies without risking real money, giving them a risk-free environment to understand market dynamics is so practical. It also helps in building confidence, refining techniques, and assessing the viability of trading strategies before transitioning to a live account.

Back