I-coin.io scammed me

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
I am reading some comments in the tread of Bogdan A. and Lorand Borzasi, are their case with i-coin.io resolved? They did not explained well how they got with an agreement to i-coin.io.They did not even reply to those people asking them in their tread. Are these guys have their true account with FPA. I am just asking
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 24, 2020 a

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 24, 2020 at 6:16 AM
I have just read this reply today. Does this invitation is scheduled for me and the i-coin.io? Today is July 26, 2020 and the scheduled invitation is 24th of July 2020 at 6:16 AM. Is this still possible? Please let me know.

Thank you

louise.kepinska

Corporal
I have just read this reply today. Does this invitation is scheduled for me and the i-coin.io? Today is July 26, 2020 and the scheduled invitation is 24th of July 2020 at 6:16 AM. Is this still possible? Please let me know.

Thank you
Did the meeting go ahead Bobby, I hope you're able to get this resolved and I'll be watching to see how it pans out.
So frustrated seeing all these different elaborate scams stealing hard earned money from innocent people.

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
Did the meeting go ahead Bobby, I hope you're able to get this resolved and I'll be watching to see how it pans out.
So frustrated seeing all these different elaborate scams stealing hard earned money from innocent people.
@louise.kepinska The message was in my tread last July 26, 2020 supposedly scheduled July 24, 2020 at 6:16 AM, or I was not able to read the message immediately right after it was posted that is why I wrote FPA and waiting for further notice from them

sam.peters

Corporal
@louise.kepinska The message was in my tread last July 26, 2020 supposedly scheduled July 24, 2020 at 6:16 AM, or I was not able to read the message immediately right after it was posted that is why I wrote FPA and waiting for further notice from them
That's strange, thankfully the FPA team are all over it it'd seem :)