• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I am having an issue with a company Fortrade

I am having an issue with a company

francek

Recruit
Hello, i don't know lot about trading on forex but I got into it and quickly everything in my life got really messed up. I saw in this one real opportunity and if i now say no maybe i'll never get another oportunity like this.

But now I know that I never should trust and do everything that someone is telling you no matter how it sounds. It is first time for me in trading.I opened TP account and start with small investments. First contact was with Janko Radojević and after that all communication is with David Knežević- Senior Account Menager Fortrade company. He is one very persuasive and detailed man. He called me many times and he explain that they are nothing like fxlider and that their clients have big profits and that they get valid counseling and reports to always be in contact.

So I start with invesments 850€ on Gold(USD), and get some profit.He start to ask me to invest more always more reinforce your account.He he convinced me to increase investment and put 10 000€ on tips Gold(USD),Crude Oil(CL),Natural Gas(NG)and more.Then he start to ask me to invest more always invest more reinforce your account and I could profit there. And i trust it him, i transferred all my savings on my TP account about of 15.000 eur and in mean time I made some profit.He call me every day and send special analisys.And then he counseled to start on Crude Oil(CL),and he called me and wrote me and advice that I have got good positions and to keep them.He also send me reports Crude Oil(CL)will rise,he give me advices whe to open,when to close.He said and wrote all the time that Crude Oil(CL)will continue to grow,he explecitly said never to do sell just buy. And not long after that crude oil start to rapidly fall and I want to close position and loose half money but he convinced me to invest 5000€ and all my positions are safe but after that all positions had to go in automatic stop loss and i lost everything 22 000€.After that David called me today and he convinces me to invest 8000€more and I can save all.He also send me calculation how. I can't finance more my account i don't have no more anything left no information nothing. So if someone could halp me it will mean life for me..

Hello, i don't know lot about trading on forex but I got into it and quickly everything in my life got really messed up. I saw in this one real opportunity and if i now say no maybe i'll never get another oportunity like this.

But now I know that I never should trust and do everything that someone is telling you no matter how it sounds. It is first time for me in trading.I opened TP account and start with small investments. First contact was with Janko Radojević and after that all communication is with David Knežević- Senior Account Menager Fortrade company. He is one very persuasive and detailed man. He called me many times and he explain that they are nothing like fxlider and that their clients have big profits and that they get valid counseling and reports to always be in contact.

So I start with invesments 850€ on Gold(USD), and get some profit.He start to ask me to invest more always more reinforce your account.He he convinced me to increase investment and put 10 000€ on tips Gold(USD),Crude Oil(CL),Natural Gas(NG)and more.Then he start to ask me to invest more always invest more reinforce your account and I could profit there. And i trust it him, i transferred all my savings on my TP account about of 15.000 eur and in mean time I made some profit.He call me every day and send special analisys.And then he counseled to start on Crude Oil(CL),and he called me and wrote me and advice that I have got good positions and to keep them.He also send me reports Crude Oil(CL)will rise,he give me advices whe to open,when to close.He said and wrote all the time that Crude Oil(CL)will continue to grow,he explecitly said never to do sell just buy. And not long after that crude oil start to rapidly fall and I want to close position and loose half money but he convinced me to invest 5000€ and all my positions are safe but after that all positions had to go in automatic stop loss and i lost everything 22 000€.After that David called me today and he convinces me to invest 8000€more and I can save all.He also send me calculation how. I can't finance more my account i don't have no more anything left no information nothing. So if someone could halp me it will mean life for me..
Check this out https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-com-www-fxlider-com-www-kapitalrs-com.65798/

image (7).png
So what do you think,what is the best solutin ?What sheps shoul I have to do?

BR

Total I send them 15 000€.In the start I earned 1500€ and I withdrawal.
I am from Croatia
I have family.I care of them and take carer of dad,mom.
I pay bills regulary for gas,electricity,phone,car
I do not have TeleGram account

Total I send them 15 000€.In the start I earned 1500€ and I withdrawal.
I am from Croatia
I have family.I care of them and take carer of dad,mom.
I pay bills regulary for gas,electricity,phone,car
I do not have TeleGram account
Hi, I replied to your message, have a read.

Then pls continue posting updates here.
You are not the first one to have this situation and Fortrade seems to stick to ita foul practices even nowadays.
Let's try to do something about it. Pls follow the steps I texted you and post replies here, so we all share the same level of information.

Thank you for all informations and support
1.I opened an account with Fortrade Cyprus Ltd. and the people I talked to are from Serbia so I do not excatly who is responsible
2.I was misled, they give me wrong investment advice and push me to put more and more money.
I think Fortrade does not have license for this advices
3.Fortade suggests me where to put money and they are motivated me to loose, so they win my lost money.
I alredy wrote to Fortrade and I must wait max 8.weeks to reply me but I do not expect positive answer.
Where can I put FPA community about my experience, open a thread (Problems) ?

Thank you for all informations and support
1.I opened an account with Fortrade Cyprus Ltd. and the people I talked to are from Serbia so I do not excatly who is responsible
2.I was misled, they give me wrong investment advice and push me to put more and more money.
I think Fortrade does not have license for this advices
3.Fortade suggests me where to put money and they are motivated me to loose, so they win my lost money.
I alredy wrote to Fortrade and I must wait max 8.weeks to reply me but I do not expect positive answer.
Where can I put FPA community about my experience, open a thread (Problems) ?
Actually you have already, in this thread. You can also post a review of the broker on FPA.
If Fortrade's Cyprus company is regulated by CySEC as an investment firm (CIF) you should make a complaint with them: https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/86639/

If for some reason it turns out it was not the company that onboarded you as an EU retail client, then Fortrade would be in trouble. As for the outsourced staff from Serbia that handled your client relationship, the Cyprus company would be 100% responsible and liable, as they need to make sure everything was done in compliance with the rules, both Cypriot's and ESMA's guidelines.

For a start, wait till you get a reply from Fortrade. If not to your satisfaction, turn to CySEC. Lately, they are doing their work much more diligently. Keep us posted here. Best of luck.

Back