• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
How is this signal service doing on your account now Patrichia? I notice in an earlier post the vendor said you don't need a VPS, then I noticed on another post that VPS is important. Does vendor have the master password on your broking account and he executes trades directly on your account, or is it a true signal service where you attached the EA to your chart in your account set up on a computer that's on 24/7 or a VPS? Bit confused how it operates and contradictions in this thread. cheers

Hi
Thank you for your question.
I did not subscribe to this yet, as I was involved in so many things made me consume a lot of time, accordingly did not subscribe. But realy I will do, that is why I follow exactly the performance of this service, the signal looks nice till now, hope he keeps the same level of performance for long time, last few weeks, the performance was little, but it is a market, or may be he wants some rest.
What I understood from him, that he takes the trading password of your trading account and keeps your account on his vps, not your vps, then you will have only an investor password ( read only password ) to watch you account anytime you like.So, their is no need for you to hire a VPS at all. As he mentioned several times, he needs your account to be only has 10 thousand unit of any currency, that is the most important factor for his signal to work with . The result among the period since started is good, but for the last few weeks I noticed the performance goes down. This could be because he made good success during past period, or else , not known.
They seem to be good and wish them , you , me, all success.

Hello Walter!

Problems solved ! It was a mismatch in our database of one day.
Signals delivered again that very day.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Your sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Hello Traders!

This is ANOTHER good reason to CELEBRATE this weekend.

OVER 3000 TRADES - THREEEEEEE-----THOUUUUUUSAND !!!

And with good profit.

Another bottle of champagne !!!

Have a nice weekend

Ortwin Rich

Hi
Thank you for your question.
I did not subscribe to this yet, as I was involved in so many things made me consume a lot of time, accordingly did not subscribe. But realy I will do, that is why I follow exactly the performance of this service, the signal looks nice till now, hope he keeps the same level of performance for long time, last few weeks, the performance was little, but it is a market, or may be he wants some rest.
What I understood from him, that he takes the trading password of your trading account and keeps your account on his vps, not your vps, then you will have only an investor password ( read only password ) to watch you account anytime you like.So, their is no need for you to hire a VPS at all. As he mentioned several times, he needs your account to be only has 10 thousand unit of any currency, that is the most important factor for his signal to work with . The result among the period since started is good, but for the last few weeks I noticed the performance goes down. This could be because he made good success during past period, or else , not known.
They seem to be good and wish them , you , me, all success.

Dear Patrichia!

I subscribted a while ago! Still making good profit.

There are some mistakes in your post, as far as I know. I would like to correct them:

1. They do not provide a vps. I wish they would.
2. My MT4 runs on my PC with a normal password. With an investor password it would not trade.
3. The passwords are just needed to setup the accounts. I changed mine afterwards.

Have many pips!

With kind regards

Jay

Dear Ortwin,

I have look at your MYFXbook and I like the way you follow up people's questions.
I chose to write on FPA so more people can benefit for your answers. I will copy the same post to your email.
You seem quite reputable, before starting with you I need to ask some questions, your website does not provide all the info I am looking for

- you require min, 10,000 unit (0.1 lot). I trade with Pepperstone 1:400 leverage and 0.01lot capacity. a $500 account is easily capable to open 0.1 lot position. does it fit you?

- Do you provide EA that can open and close the positions automatically? ( I am based in Thailand, your trading time in night time here therefore I am not able to act on your signal)

- Who has control on my account when I subscrtibe with you? Do you simply send the signal to my MT4 and the EA open the position or you have control on my account?

- Am I able to close all positions at any time if necessary?

- Is the payment monthly?

- What type of trading type do you use? scalping, trend surfing, infra day, swing?

- how long you intend to keep position open per average?

Thanks in advance for answering, this will possibly clarify other possible enquiries before they arise.

This thread has been running for some time now. Anybody being "made rich" yet from this system? :p

I made a live-account at RoboForex, paid 70 USD to Ortwin and now waiting for my verification on my RoboForex-account so I can deposit.

Then I will make a deposit of 100 Euro and we will see ....

Let you know !

Hello. I've been running QMC for almost 2 weeks now. My live account is up almost 10% as of today. I know it's way early yet but I'm very pleased with the results so far. Customer service is an A+ as well! Thank you Ortwin and your team! Keep the pips coming !!! :)

Back