• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
QUEENS MONEY COLLECTOR 2.0 – THE NEXT GENERATION !!!

Queens Money Collector comes now as a Robot !!!

NEW: Adjust lot and risk settings to your needs!
NEW: No more passwords required by us !
NEW: No broker name needed by us !
NEW: All brokers accepted, which accepts Robots !

BUT: Same Strategy
BUT: Same Number of Trades
BUT: Higher Profit

Other benefits:
- strong data encryption (AES 128 bits)
- automatic pairs rename for 862 pairs e.g. AUXUSD = Gold
- custom symbols rename
- ECN compatible
- automatic conversion 4<->5 digits
- Alerts
- Send mail when you have no connection
- Alert via email if an account is about to expire.

MQL5 connection will be shut down soon.

To all subscribers via MQL5. This line will be closed soon. Please contact our support via I-Make-You-Rich@mail.com to receive the new robot. We need your MQL5 Login ID and Password to check if your are a valid member of our trading group and when your subscribtion ends, We can overtake the MQL5 subscribtion to our new Robot.

All members, which are in our database, who has paid the setup fee will receive the new robot in the next days for FREE.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Last edited:
Ortwin and his team did a great job with helping to install the QMC-robot

5 stars for service

One day running now, looks good and already 3% profit

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!! ANOTHER CELEBRATION DAY !!!

MORE THAN 500 % PROFIT in 12 WEEKS !!! F-I-V-E-H-U-N-D-R-E-D !!! GREAT !!! WE LOVE IT !!!

OVER 400% PROFIT IN 11.6 WEEKS !!!

OVER 300% PROFIT in 8.7 WEEKS !!!

OVER 200% PROFIT in 5.1 WEEKS !!!

ALMOST 100% PROFIT in 3.0 WEEKS

Yours celebrating

IMYR-Team

The Story Of Our Success as Excel File:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/352n38ye3wa9qd8/QMC FPA.xls?dl=0

Last edited:
Hello, I don't understand why you needed to modify the EA. Was "Her Highness" trading differently from Banks etc.? Thanks, bye.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!! ANOTHER CELEBRATION DAY !!!

MORE THAN 500 % PROFIT in 12 WEEKS !!! F-I-V-E-H-U-N-D-R-E-D !!! GREAT !!! WE LOVE IT !!!

OVER 400% PROFIT IN 11.6 WEEKS !!!

OVER 300% PROFIT in 8.7 WEEKS !!!

OVER 200% PROFIT in 5.1 WEEKS !!!

ALMOST 100% PROFIT in 3.0 WEEKS

Yours celebrating

IMYR-Team

The Story Of Our Success as Excel File:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/352n38ye3wa9qd8/QMC FPA.xls?dl=0

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I joined this service yesterday, they gave a reply immediately, I installed it on my account, it is too early now to say anything about the performance , but wanted to tell my friends here that I have joined. EA works , my account received trades, let us see.
Update about the service and performance, will be placed here from time.
Wish this EA team all success.

Hello P.

Pinky swear that you' re not working for them..! You were their worst enemy and now, just 1 day after, enthusiast..! I hope you'll do well and could state it here with a live 3rd party verified account... All the best, bye

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I joined this service yesterday, they gave a reply immediately, I installed it on my account, it is too early now to say anything about the performance , but wanted to tell my friends here that I have joined. EA works , my account received trades, let us see.
Update about the service and performance, will be placed here from time.
Wish this EA team all success.

What about "Her Highness..?"

Hello, could you please answer to my question? Because I think we're all tired of the hype and want something REAL, and I think you could be that something... Yeah, sure...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it neither..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe it !!! Another celebration day !!!

More than 500 % profit in 12 weeks !!! F-i-v-e-h-u-n-d-r-e-d !!! Great !!! We love it !!!

Over 400% profit in 11.6 weeks !!!

Over 300% profit in 8.7 weeks !!!

Over 200% profit in 5.1 weeks !!!

Almost 100% profit in 3.0 weeks

yours celebrating

imyr-team

the story of our success as excel file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/352n38ye3wa9qd8/qmc fpa.xls?dl=0

FPA Sucks!!!

This site SUCKS for so many reasons, and it relies on the fact that we know nothing!!! With their Mitchem, Davis, etc. they pretend to teach us to trade Forex, while they're just selling us a bunch of useless and very expensive courses (Mitchem 3.000 usd and the hecking ignorant Davis about 1.000 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Forex Piss Army...

My English is weak so, just to be clear, FOREX PEACE ARMY sucks!!! You don't teach Forex, you want us to subscribe to your banners!!! BIG SHAME ON YOU, ARMY..!

Back