• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
1:100 on ortwins advice

Dear Forexesther
I am very sad for you, your leverage is very low, 100 leverage is nothing and should not blow the account like this, the master account of QMC has leverage 200, and he recommends 200 usually to protect the account
My account was blown same moment like you, but my account was leverage 500,
By the way the master account of QMC was about to be blown too, same moment like ours, but for sure somthing he did that time made him save his account.
I tell you something , should be done in similar cases, of course I did not do it with QMC , because it was managed account, so, the trading responsibility is his.
Anyhow, in similar cases, what we usually do, we add more fund to the account, if you have no more fund to add, you can increase the levereage of the acount, in your case with leverage 100 only, if you would have increased it to 500, i am sure account was supposed to stay alive till now. then after things go back to normal situation, you can return the leverage to 100
But in general leverage 100 is very safe to the account
What has happened had happened and finished
I hope you stay in this business for long time, wish you earn a lot of money instead of what you lost, i am sure it will happen.
I hope you update us with any development if you use any other EA
Wish you best of luck

Patrichia

Dear Forexesther
I am very sad for you, your leverage is very low, 100 leverage is nothing and should not blow the account like this, the master account of QMC has leverage 200, and he recommends 200 usually to protect the account
My account was blown same moment like you, but my account was leverage 500,
By the way the master account of QMC was about to be blown too, same moment like ours, but for sure somthing he did that time made him save his account.
I tell you something , should be done in similar cases, of course I did not do it with QMC , because it was managed account, so, the trading responsibility is his.
Anyhow, in similar cases, what we usually do, we add more fund to the account, if you have no more fund to add, you can increase the levereage of the acount, in your case with leverage 100 only, if you would have increased it to 500, i am sure account was supposed to stay alive till now. then after things go back to normal situation, you can return the leverage to 100
But in general leverage 100 is very safe to the account
What has happened had happened and finished
I hope you stay in this business for long time, wish you earn a lot of money instead of what you lost, i am sure it will happen.
I hope you update us with any development if you use any other EA
Wish you best of luck

Patrichia

thx for your reply patrichia

i think master account was just lucky,.DD was 90%.. or he did deposit more funds like you say.

one thing,. i dont understand. you say " if i would have set leverage 1:500 my account would still be alive ?
1:500 is more risky , more profit,. OR more losses i thouhght ??

and 1:100 is less risky,. less profit,. and less losses .

am i wrong about that ?

other question,. you have a good advice for an EA ?

grtss esther

thx for your reply patrichia

i think master account was just lucky,.DD was 90%.. or he did deposit more funds like you say.

one thing,. i dont understand. you say " if i would have set leverage 1:500 my account would still be alive ?
1:500 is more risky , more profit,. OR more losses i thouhght ??

and 1:100 is less risky,. less profit,. and less losses .

am i wrong about that ?

other question,. you have a good advice for an EA ?

grtss esther

Dear Grtss Esther
I will reply you in details
I am just travelling within Europe for few days
As soon as I am settled, I will write you
Wish you good luck

1:100 on ortwins advice
Dear Patrichia,

my leverage from the dead account was 1:200 - as recommended.

I still wonder, why at my starting point Ortwin says "minimum 50% of the master account" and now - after our accounts blowed - it´s "you can start with 100$"...

Martin

Double celebration day

DEAR TRADERS!

We have a DOUBLE CELEBRATION DAY again.

- 5 Months of Her Queen's Money Collector

- more than 1.400% of PROFIT according to MyFxBook. More than 2.300% according to our Excel-File with 6.900 successful trades.

Join our trading system on a Managed Account with just 100 USD or as much as you want.
or
Trade with our Robot on your own account when you can invest 1.300 USD to a Cent account or 130.000 USD on a normal account.

Yours celebrating
I-Make-You-Rich Team

I-Make-You-Rich.com

Since 30-Juy-2014 that this thread was started, and as the title implied, how many FPA members have been made "rich" by following this company? :p

Tripe celebration weekend

And another time to CELEBRATE:

We cracked the 7.000 trades barrier !!!!!!!

7 . 0 0 0 succesful trades. I can't believe it.

Join our Managed Account with 100 USD, 1000 USD or 100.000 USD or as much as you like.

To see what will happen to you money:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3q794myvhun7g2/QMC.xls?dl=0

Please forgive us, when we do not answer this weekend.

TRIPLE CELEBRATION WEEKEND. RAISE THE SAILS !!! WE ARE COMING !!!

Yours

I-Make-You-Rich.com TEAM

Dear Patrichia,

my leverage from the dead account was 1:200 - as recommended.

I still wonder, why at my starting point Ortwin says "minimum 50% of the master account" and now - after our accounts blowed - it´s "you can start with 100$"...

Martin

Dear Martin
I feel sorry for your loss, and hope one day you compensate it. And hope also i compensate my own loss.
Again your leverage was very resonable, 200 leverage is very good in trading as it keep the account safe with good traders only , but placing a lot of trades in your account has blown your account and other account too.
Ortwin used to ask people to invest 50 % of his master account , in their own accounts, to get the trade copier to install it on your own account to receive his trades.
After many accounts blown during last disaster, he started a different service, it is like pamm account, where you can put any amount of money in his own account, and he trades, then distribute the profit on all participants , assuming that will be a profit. So, you will not open an individual account with any broker, you only will deposit your money into his own broker into his own account that is managed by him. So, it is different concept and different story, as this type of accounts, let us say starts with usd 100, the trader trades this amount, and whenever more deposit come into the account, he increases the lot size traded, that is it.
I hope this answered your question. If you feel you need anything else please do not hesitate to conatact me.

Back