• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
thx for your reply patrichia

i think master account was just lucky,.DD was 90%.. or he did deposit more funds like you say.

one thing,. i dont understand. you say " if i would have set leverage 1:500 my account would still be alive ?
1:500 is more risky , more profit,. OR more losses i thouhght ??

and 1:100 is less risky,. less profit,. and less losses .

am i wrong about that ?

other question,. you have a good advice for an EA ?

grtss esther

Dear grtss esther
Hope your are fine
- Regarding his master account, as it was in a very critical situation, different things the trader can do in this case, either to deposit more money in the account to keep the account alive till things go normal after few days, then you can withdraw the additional fund again . Another thing you can do in this case , you can increase the leverage of the account , till things go back normal in the account, then you can set leverage to 100 or 200 again , and that is easy with most of brokers with only one click.
This choice, ( increasing the leverage of the account ) is just exactly like adding money to the account. To give you an example if you trade an account with deposit usd 1000.00 with leverage 100 , is just like if your trade an account with deposit usd 500.00 with leverage 200
So, in your case with QMC, your leverage was 100, that is very nice in general , if DD became 50,60,70, 80 - increasing like this, in this case only increasing leverage was , for sure, will make the account, overcomes this critical situation. And for sure he did it with his account , that is why his account was not blown. But for followers accounts, like yours and mine, neither you nor me were trading the account , and not looking at them 24 hours a day, so, it was the responsibility of the master account to inform his subscribers to add more fund to their account or to increase the leverage.

Now, let us come to the concept of leverage, which oneis good and which is bad , high leverage or low leverage. In general , high leverage is double weapon , it can work very good for you, and also can work very bad against you. So, it is much better if you trade your account with low leverage, like 100 or 200 to be in the safe side, and if in critical situation like what happened to your account, you can increase the leverage to maximum leverage to overcome the problem.
But if you trade your account with the start with leverage 500 or leverage 1000, in the critical situation, you have no choice but to add more money into your account to keep it safe.
So, to summarize the story, High leverage is very good if your trading strategy keeps DD always under 30 %, that means it is more profit double profit for you.
Low leverage is more safe, it is less profit , but safe , specially with trading styles that makes DD exceeds 30 % sometimes

About good EA
In general I do not recommend any EA to people, as some people may think I market those EAs, while in fact, i do not need to do this at all, as I have my own different business activities, but I invest also in forex trading, and have different trading accounts of course. But i will break this rule with you, as you lost money like me, and will tell you the result of some good ones I am testing now. Once testing is finished , and gave positive results , which seems to be so, I will let you know about it, but this will be in a private message, as i do not want QMC to think that i fight him through recommending other EAs.
Wish you good luck and keep your eye on your private messages in a 2 weeks or so.

Patrichia

Dear grtss esther
Hope your are fine
- Regarding his master account, as it was in a very critical situation, different things the trader can do in this case, either to deposit more money in the account to keep the account alive till things go normal after few days, then you can withdraw the additional fund again . Another thing you can do in this case , you can increase the leverage of the account , till things go back normal in the account, then you can set leverage to 100 or 200 again , and that is easy with most of brokers with only one click.
This choice, ( increasing the leverage of the account ) is just exactly like adding money to the account. To give you an example if you trade an account with deposit usd 1000.00 with leverage 100 , is just like if your trade an account with deposit usd 500.00 with leverage 200
So, in your case with QMC, your leverage was 100, that is very nice in general , if DD became 50,60,70, 80 - increasing like this, in this case only increasing leverage was , for sure, will make the account, overcomes this critical situation. And for sure he did it with his account , that is why his account was not blown. But for followers accounts, like yours and mine, neither you nor me were trading the account , and not looking at them 24 hours a day, so, it was the responsibility of the master account to inform his subscribers to add more fund to their account or to increase the leverage.

Now, let us come to the concept of leverage, which oneis good and which is bad , high leverage or low leverage. In general , high leverage is double weapon , it can work very good for you, and also can work very bad against you. So, it is much better if you trade your account with low leverage, like 100 or 200 to be in the safe side, and if in critical situation like what happened to your account, you can increase the leverage to maximum leverage to overcome the problem.
But if you trade your account with the start with leverage 500 or leverage 1000, in the critical situation, you have no choice but to add more money into your account to keep it safe.
So, to summarize the story, High leverage is very good if your trading strategy keeps DD always under 30 %, that means it is more profit double profit for you.
Low leverage is more safe, it is less profit , but safe , specially with trading styles that makes DD exceeds 30 % sometimes

About good EA
In general I do not recommend any EA to people, as some people may think I market those EAs, while in fact, i do not need to do this at all, as I have my own different business activities, but I invest also in forex trading, and have different trading accounts of course. But i will break this rule with you, as you lost money like me, and will tell you the result of some good ones I am testing now. Once testing is finished , and gave positive results , which seems to be so, I will let you know about it, but this will be in a private message, as i do not want QMC to think that i fight him through recommending other EAs.
Wish you good luck and keep your eye on your private messages in a 2 weeks or so.

Patrichia

Thanks !!

I check my inbox everly day Patrichia !
Thx again for your time and explanation .

Esther

Dear FBA Members ,

First to mention that I'm following this signal a while ago and By noticing it I decided that if some sort of hedge robot wrote for it may decrees the losses on the long term orders it opens ,
so I registered a very tiny cent account to test that robot I wrote for the signals , I modified the signals lot size for that account to be 0.01 - a micro of a micro - and every thing goes fine and the draw down never went above 10%
of course I didn't mention that to the signal provider and it's none of his business ,

Yesterday I sent him an email asking a not related question about the pairs naming suddenly he replied with a very angry message - Attached - after he saw that account Equity Calling me and his customers by "Fools" as we don't read what he wrote about the recommended Equity , at the beginning I didn't believe how some one Insult his customers for any reason - in my case there is no reason at all - so I sent him many emails explaining why the account is very tiny - Although it's none of his businesses - and asking him to apologize for insulting me and his customers but he didn't even bother reply back with any thing ,

I don't understand how someone with this Haste , arrogance and stupidity mange a business !!!!!

Attachments

• 21-05-2015 06-27-32 ?.png
    21-05-2015 06-27-32 ?.png
    30 KB · Views: 20
Dear Customers!

Last week some hackers destroyed our QMC.
We worked day and night to repair the damage.
We can not recover it.

Bye

QMC is toast and the arrogance & stupidity of Ortwin is now forever remembered

Dear FBA Members ,

First to mention that I'm following this signal a while ago and By noticing it I decided that if some sort of hedge robot wrote for it may decrees the losses on the long term orders it opens ,
so I registered a very tiny cent account to test that robot I wrote for the signals , I modified the signals lot size for that account to be 0.01 - a micro of a micro - and every thing goes fine and the draw down never went above 10%
of course I didn't mention that to the signal provider and it's none of his business ,

Yesterday I sent him an email asking a not related question about the pairs naming suddenly he replied with a very angry message - Attached - after he saw that account Equity Calling me and his customers by "Fools" as we don't read what he wrote about the recommended Equity , at the beginning I didn't believe how some one Insult his customers for any reason - in my case there is no reason at all - so I sent him many emails explaining why the account is very tiny - Although it's none of his businesses - and asking him to apologize for insulting me and his customers but he didn't even bother reply back with any thing ,

I don't understand how someone with this Haste , arrogance and stupidity mange a business !!!!!

Ortwin...aka Jens Damberg aka who knows...Bizzare, incompetent, pathalogical, screw loose, ....it's rare when adjectives of hyperbole are not in this case hyperbole.

This clown claims his EA was destroyed by hackers and he can't continue the service..but he did not inform his clients directly even though he has their emails, names, accounts as part of his signup process. Ask yourself a question, what kind of idiot doesn't maintain a backup of code and data of a commercial signal service that is endangering many thousands of dollars of clients money every day? In fact he made no public admission that the service was in fact in default for 7 days after the so-called hack ... all the meantime taking peoples money for another month of signals. In the meantime the peeps accounts are in significant drawdown and Ortwin doesn't even offer to help. His response is literally you're own you own. 'bye bye'

We have a saying in the Southern USA which fits this pathological idiot. 'lower than a snakes belly'

Always sorry for those that get burned by these types.

Hi,
I can't understand why he didn't just liquidate some positions, explain it to subscribers, take a bad week and move on. In this business you are gonna blow it up sometimes. Its just the way it is. If someone comes up with a way to avoid that, please let me in on your secret. Since I am always watching my accounts I catch them early if there is trouble. CKD

Back in Black ?

Back in Black ???

NO WAY !!!

Hello Forex Freaks !!!

We luckily found a copy of our lovely Queens Money Collector !!!

The Journey will continue ...

Our Managed Account made over 18.600 yesterday.
Aren't these are not good news ????

Our Master Account is also making good profit.

We set full sails to QMC and made over 100 Trades yesterday.

Join us with only 100 USD on our Managed Account or as much as you want.

Or get our Robot to trade on your own account. You need just 1.400 USD on a Cent account or 140.000 USD on a standard.

O happy Day !!!

Yours Ortwin

I-Make-You-Rich.com

Last edited:
It is a triple celebration day

Dear Fellows!

It seems, we oversleep the 1.500%-Profit-Mark

Because now we cracked the 1.600%-Profit-Mark

We also cracked the 8.000 successful trades barrier.
OVER 8.000 SUCCESFUL TRADES !!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!

To sum up: IT IS A TRIPLE CELEBRATION DAY !!!

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
I-Make-You-Rich.com

OOPS!

Now we cracked the 1.700% Profit Mark

AND the 1.800% Profit Mark, TOO ?

Sorry! We make so many profit now that I can not post every Profit-Mark.

8.500 SUCCESSFUL TRADES !!!!

Join us on our managed account or get our Robot for your account !

Yours sincerely
Ortwin
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Ortwins's Happy Weekly Profit Announcement:

O Happy Week:

903.92%

Calcullation is based on the initial deposit.

Yours sincerely
Ortwin Rich
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Back