I SPAM FOR 4xp.com

Thavey1972

Banned spammer for 4XP
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself, i am a new trader and recently i looked out into this world. Not knowing much about this market i slingshots on the first site i found, wrong thing you should always inquire. Anyway i went on 4xp.com and i signed up. I had quite a few problems in doing so. I told you that i was not practical :)
However, the account manager Sara ferrari contacted me and I must say it was very friendly in guiding me in the process of activation. Now i hope that everything is fine
:D

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself, i am a new trader and recently i looked out into this world. Not knowing much about this market i slingshots on the first site i found, wrong thing you should always inquire. Anyway i went on 4xp.com and i signed up. I had quite a few problems in doing so. I told you that i was not practical :)
However, the account manager Sara ferrari contacted me and I must say it was very friendly in guiding me in the process of activation. Now i hope that everything is fine

Hoween43 is one of a group of accounts created to post about 4XP in the FPA's forums. SpamCat has eaten a pile of 4XP spammers recently.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back