ICMARKTES SCAM BROKER EXECUTES THE TRADES IN 3 SECONDS ON PORPOSE

Mert Cetin

Recruit
A- I am money manager.I have 3 accounts using same computer and same ea inside.At the same time ea wanted to execute investments to 3 mt4. 1 of them execauted immediately and closed with profit.Other 2 mt4 after attempting to open orders did not receive any data for 3 seconds, and after 3 seconds opened from a wrong place made lose each account about 250 USD. In the picture it is seen that ICMARKETS does not give data for 3 seconds.SCAM broker.Avoid using it.I read the reviews in FPA before ,I wanted to try anyway ,I am very sorry that I did trade in ICMARKETS.After than I read the reviews again and saw ICMARKETS in very famous about 3 seconds delay in orders.

B - Another order has been closed after 1 second because of %80 Stop out.Every company has max. %20 stop out and ICMARKETS has %80. Stay far away from ICMARKETS.

C - 2nd issue they do not pay my clients money the reason is:

Dear M E ,
Subject: Withdraw ID 42106
Message: Please be informed that your withdrawals have been declined due to our 60 day compliance policy. You have recently submitted a request to withdraw from your trading account to your credit card, however we are unable to process this request as you are within the 60 day period from your last credit card deposit.
You can upload any new or addtional documents directly into your secure client area. If you have any questions regarding the status of your account application please contact our support team.

d- They cheated 3 clients that I brought. I did not bring my clients .Right now they do not pay my money cause I did not bring 5 clients.

SCAM BROKER.

Attachments

• ICMARKETS_GIVING_DELAY_WHEN_EA_TRIES_TO_OPEN_POSITION.png
    ICMARKETS_GIVING_DELAY_WHEN_EA_TRIES_TO_OPEN_POSITION.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ICMARKETS_opened_the_positions_on_time..png
    ICMARKETS_opened_the_positions_on_time..png
    219.1 KB · Views: 0
  • less than 5 clients they do not apay.PNG
    less than 5 clients they do not apay.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
If you think your case issues against I-See-Bucketshop have merits, then file a misconduct report to ASIC.
The step-by-step process for doing that are posted in my own case issues against this bucketshop broker under "Crunch Time! My case against ICMarkets" (which should be renamed I-See-Bucketshop:D) on post no.151 "A Step-on-Step guide to make a “Misconduct Report” to ASIC against ICMarkets (or any other ASIC regulated broker)".

The more cases that clients and ex-clients file on this bucketshop broker to ASIC, the more likely would ASIC take the case issues more seriously on I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets

Be careful, bringing clients into a bucket shop can turn against you, depending on local countries
laws, even money managers need authorization’s (just a friendly advice )

Yes, banking laws in some countries require any person taking deposits/investment money from anybody to have some sort of banking license.

Sure , even a privat investment fund involves rules, but of even higher concern, while it will be difficult to track the scam firm, your clients will have no problem in traking YOU for refund, and worst, they might take you to court.

Its dangerous stuff, and the scammers perfectly know what they are doing.

Sure , even a privat investment fund involves rules, but of even higher concern, while it will be difficult to track the scam firm, your clients will have no problem in traking YOU for refund, and worst, they might take you to court.

Its dangerous stuff, and the scammers perfectly know what they are doing.

Precisely!....and that's why most (if not all) brokers will allow any "Tom, Dick, and Harry" to open a PAMM account with them and let them do all the hard work to attract unsuspecting Traders to participate in their scheme.

Getting back to the original complaint of this thread, how much RAM did that computer have?

Wow, now there's this 60 days compliance policy wtf? Back then there was no such thing ;o
Seems they keep making new (and inventive) ways to delay or stop withdrawals...

U need to inform FOS and ASIC jus for their records.

A- I am money manager.I have 3 accounts using same computer and same ea inside.At the same time ea wanted to execute investments to 3 mt4. 1 of them execauted immediately and closed with profit.Other 2 mt4 after attempting to open orders did not receive any data for 3 seconds, and after 3 seconds opened from a wrong place made lose each account about 250 USD. In the picture it is seen that ICMARKETS does not give data for 3 seconds.SCAM broker.Avoid using it.I read the reviews in FPA before ,I wanted to try anyway ,I am very sorry that I did trade in ICMARKETS.After than I read the reviews again and saw ICMARKETS in very famous about 3 seconds delay in orders.

B - Another order has been closed after 1 second because of %80 Stop out.Every company has max. %20 stop out and ICMARKETS has %80. Stay far away from ICMARKETS.

C - 2nd issue they do not pay my clients money the reason is:

Dear M E ,
Subject: Withdraw ID 42106
Message: Please be informed that your withdrawals have been declined due to our 60 day compliance policy. You have recently submitted a request to withdraw from your trading account to your credit card, however we are unable to process this request as you are within the 60 day period from your last credit card deposit.
You can upload any new or addtional documents directly into your secure client area. If you have any questions regarding the status of your account application please contact our support team.

d- They cheated 3 clients that I brought. I did not bring my clients .Right now they do not pay my money cause I did not bring 5 clients.

SCAM BROKER.

Back