ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets) Review Visit site

Updated: May 27, 2019
February 4, 2016:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  ICMarkets is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

January-February 2015:  A large number of suspicious and fake positive reviews have been submitted for IC Markets.

Other websites of this company include ICMarkets.com.au.

ICMarkets is a forex broker. IC Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading currency platforms. ICMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, futures, stocks, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

Join live discussion of ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2015-0042015-01-05psunardi vs icmarkets.comnot guilty

X_hasnainn,
Halifax, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2019,

The advisor was very helpful. I was really worried about withdrawing and how I would be able to resolve my issue however he solved it within minutes and replied to me very quickly. ICMARKETS has the best service by far and thank you for everything.
ammar alaazzawi,
Bahrain,
May 26, 2019,

they are stealing my money i cannot withdraw my deposited money

if there wwas a zero i would defintely put it there... first of all their slippage costed me alot when i have a trailing stop it never takes it when i have big lots and they never compensated me ... 2nd i have on eurnzd 120 pips slippage and they called me oh we are sorry and all the talk in which i should have profited almost 10k$ all of that put it aside .... now im trying to withdraw my money which are all deposited money after the losses and all these slippages they are rejecting my card and sending me an email we do not accept virtual cards which is not A VIRTUAL card ... the have the worst client manager MARIAM she calls you when you're depositing and when you lose money she never calls back just leaves you hanging ... when you enter the live support you have to wait for hours just to tell you our support will contact you ... do not trade with IC market never ever and they do not give me my deposited money im going to expose them everywhere my account number is 1600026221 and they are not giving me my deposited me they are telling me this is a prepaid card which i have given them for verification and have accepted it before .... get this company down now .. do not let them scam you
Ha Hai,
Viet Nam,
May 25, 2019,

I have been a customer with a lot of brokers and until now I have evaluated ICMarkets as the best among Brokers who have ever cooperated. They are very good and enthusiastic. Product quality belongs to the top
I have been working with them for a long time and definitely maintain this relationship for a long time.
Wish you all always try to develop your strengths
ramakant,
May 24, 2019,

Withdrawal delay issues due to their client area non-functional

I have 2 trading accounts with IC Markets Australia, in joint names of myself and wife. These accounts were opened hardly 2 months ago. Now I am trying to withdraw some of the profits and am facing extreme frustrations with their client portal which is basically broken.

Their support staff treats clients like dum stupid people who do not know how to enter details on the client portal. I have shows 5 different support staff how the client area fails to save data or does not show accounts list when I try to either :

- create bank details for withdrawals
- apply for withdrawals - in this case the joint trading accounts are not listed at all
- transfer funds between trading accounts - again the joint accounts are not listed.

So the first support staff I chatted with online suggested that I send an email to accounts deptt for the withdrawal. I did that and attached a bank account statement to prove that it is a joint bank account in both our names.

2 days and about 6 iterations later, they keep asking me to use the client area to do the withdrawal. I have sent them a screen recording with 2 different browsers showing their client area is broken., They keep suggesting I clear the cookies, browser cache etc. and try a different browser.

I don't know what the underlying cause is for their reluctance to process a withdrawal via email requests when the web site doesn't work ? Surely one of the support staff can create a joint account and find out why their client area doesn't work.

There appears to be no communication between the different support staff who take my phone calls every time, The support staff does not appear to consult the case history while dealing with a client.

Yesterday (Friday) was the 3rd day of withdrawal request with no results at all.
I am giving 2 stars because if I can't withdraw funds when I need it, what good is the brokerage facilities ?

I have trading accounts (joint names) with other AUstralian brokes where the withdrawals are completely trouble-free and funds land up in bank account within 24 hours. With all the id and paperwork complete and in their possession, I don't understand their reluctance and lack of responsiveness to process withdrawals offline if their client area is broken.

I am definitely closing my accounts next week if this rubbish continues. I had started trading with them after seeing good reviews on this site. Perhaps the Australian branch is a bit dim and lacking in customer-focus.
jaymokurtz,
Thika, Kenya,
May 23, 2019,

The best broker .. very good spreads and very nice customer service.
If you are looking for the best broker then they are the bests .
Jamal,
Holland, Netherlands,

Perfect

I had open an account with icmarkets, i live in Holland. They are very straight no problems. Also withdraw to mastercard took 1 day, perfect!!!!!! Only the cutomerservice was very busy was in line for 30 minutes maybe they can do something about it.
Bobbybery,
England, United Kingdom,

Scam company

Ic markets are the biggest scam going I was told I would get a £1500 credit to remove my complaint for the AFCA, I did this & they closed my account & would not let me withdraw the £1500 I have now re opened the case with the AFCA & letting them deal with the matter
As for them saying I was never a custumer if there’s I have all the proof to state otherwise & my account number being 572218 be aware of these guys nothing by lies & mislead promises

May 10, 2019 - 1 Star WARNING!! be aware of ic markets they are the biggest scam going please do not be taken advantage of by these guys avoid at every cost you will lose your money
Bartosz,
Poland,
May 22, 2019,

One of the best broker!

In my opinion, the best broker. I never had any problems, and if any appeared, it was quickly solved. A large lever is a very big asset - mainly because I'm here. The broker also has a high reputation so it will not become a Scam. I would recommend.
Turbocharger,
France,
May 22, 2019,

Neteller, Skrill and bank cards don't work with FBS

I was very satisfied of FBS until now. I previously made a deposit on my FBS account using Perfect Money. This time, I wanted to deposit using Neteller. They said me that Neteller, Skrill, VISA & MasterCard are no longer available for deposit. This is due to VISA/MasterCard new rules regarding European citizens.

Can you believe it? We should leave Europe, it's becoming insane!

Did someone else encountered the same problem here?
leweg1,
May 20, 2019,

I left a rating of 5 stars before because i was asked to from customer service. The service has been absolutely shocking recently I've been with them 7 years and never ran into problems until now. always had wire transfers, my bank details have never changed i rang my bank after i had email from ic saying my bank refused because details wrong i rang my bank they never had an international transfer from them i've emailed accounts but like always takes them weeks to reply absolutely diabolical . live chat are on a script no help what so ever. I think they've gone down hill because of the amount of traders leaving Europe brokers due to esma and now they cant cope. I've been number 28 in list on live chat for 3 hours they was always there after 10-20 mins that tells me i'm on block from chat. i will be taking my funds from them and moving else where. this is how you lose and long standing customer. IC sort your selves out you absolute disgrace of a broker!!

Apr 24, 2019 - 5 Stars Been with IC Markets 4 years, commissions can be high and lag time with MT4 when fundamental news happens. Bank withdrawals hit my bank after 1 day ( I'm Uk ) all in all very happy!!