IC Markets Review

International Capital Markets

Raw Trading Ltd

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · ICMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

ICMarkets is a forex broker. IC Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading currency platforms. ICMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, futures, stocks, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

IC Markets
2020-10-08:  CONSOB of Italy has issued a warning against and blocked internet access to Raw Trading LTD - ICMarkets.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.

January-February 2015:  A large number of suspicious and fake positive reviews have been submitted for IC Markets.

Other websites of this company include ICMarkets.com.au and ICMarkets.eu

Established: 2007
Address: Level 4, 50 Carrington Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: info@icmarkets.com, +61 (0)2 8014 4280
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL No. 335692, CySEC #362/18, FSA-S #SD018
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, BPAY, ePayments, FasaPay, Klarna, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Rapid Pay, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of ICMarkets.com on our forum

EU, Slovenia,
Oct 20, 2020,

The best broker for me and I tried many.

I use IC Markets for many years, very satisfied with ECN account and also with always best support. I highly recommend to go with their ECN account (called RAW spread account recently) to get lowest spreads too.

Emenike,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Oct 20, 2020,

Very good broker

Although I recently started trading with IC markets, but the experience so far has been great. Haven't noticed any suspicious behavior so far. very impressive spreads too, and the customer service is also very helpful.
The journey so far has been smooth

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Oct 19, 2020,

Good company for professional work.

I have been using their services for 2 months and I am generally very happy. They offer very good conditions and their support is great and responsive.

Moataz,
Egypt, Egypt,
Oct 16, 2020,

Old trader

I m old trader. With ic markets more than 5 years
. True ecn broker.. no manuplating but they need to work on deposit and withdrawal options and give bonus to encourage deposits.. customer service is friendly and helpful.. I really appreciate to trade with them

Wan,
HK, Hong Kong,
Oct 16, 2020,

Customer Service Response

I like their Customer Service a lot, they response very fast. Very smooth in withdrawal and deposit. Nice platform.
Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, Belgium,
Oct 15, 2020,

Never had any trouble, when u have a question there's fast responds of the live support. Not to much spread and still haven't experienced price manipulation!

mexico city, Mexico,
Oct 15, 2020,

everrything good : )

I have never had any problem with the broker,
totally serious and one of the best spreads
especially for exotics USDMXN

I've never had a problem withdrawing.

waqar,
West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Oct 14, 2020,

IC MARKETS IS A GREAT AND GENUINE BROKER WITH 24/7 SUOPPORT AVAILABLE.

IC MARKETS IS A GREAT BROKER, I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR A WHILE NOW AND WITHDRAWALS REQUESTS ARE COMPLETED WITHIN ONE DAY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE AND WILLING TO HELP. TO RESOLVE ALL ISSUES. OVERALL THEY GIVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE.

mijo,
Warsaw, Poland,
Oct 14, 2020,

Excellent tools and user customer service!

I've tried many other brokers and ICMarkets is definitely the best one.
Also the customer service is excellent and super fast.

italy, Italy,

the site obscured by Consob is accused of financial abusiveness

the site obscured by Consob is accused of financial abusiveness
the broker is included in the black list on the consob website

Feb 12, 2019 - 1 Star I fully support that Ic Markets deactivate the servers so as not to allow Take Profits and Stop Losses to be hit or when the positions are in net profit or they do not want to allow the closing in profit.

After I sent a complaint to the FOS I was contacted by a certain Andrea Farleburle (from an anonymous telephone number), who told me that he was directly appointed by the general manager Angus Walker to get in touch with me to understand my situation.

Because my original account manager (Nicola Fanigliulo) was in Cyprus where they have an office(to be clarified with the broker) and the management of my account was assigned to CYPRUS and they had no knowledge of what had happened there before.

I should have had the RIGHT,when I opened the account, to KNOW that the broker also had a seat / office in that jurisdiction,while I was never informed about it but also was created an AUSTRALIAN VOIP number to avoid the fact that he was contacting me from CYPRUS and making me visualize instead of being called from Australia.

If I had known from the opening of the account that my money was being handled in that jurisdiction I would not have thought to operate with their platform (considering that I had chosen to work with them because they had guaranteed to operate 100% in Australia and that I was contacted by this jurisdiction).

After the take profit has not been executed I tried with a hand-closed position but by pressing the X key related to the closing there was an hourglass and an error with writing (server deactivated)

I made dozens of attempts until the price retraced and at that exact moment the platform is back active (I reported the issue to my account manager immediately request copy of the audio conversation to the broker)

I tried to close the positions on 17/06/2018 with a loss of about € 480000.00 finding the same problematic server disconnected/deactivated

I have asked Icm to give me the logs of their servers but i still awaiting receipt.

I suspected that something Unfair happened in Cyprus otherwise the Logs would have already been sent to me, I hope you will succeed in obtaining them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: (I want to clarify that my problem has been reported by other reliable and verifiable people on this forum,

When I told Nicola Fanigliulo and Andrea Farleburle (the company's account manager) that i have discovered this forum, after two days the forum's people who had reported issues or had my similar situation were immediately reimbursed by IC MARKETS and they were asked to delete the negative review to insert a positive one, only after that they would have received the reimbursement, (I have correspondence with a forum user who provided me with such proof).

All this casually happened after communicating to Andrea Farleburle and Nicola Fanigliulo that my problem was not a single chance but an attitude reported by many other people to whom I have recommended to make a complaint to Fos with me.

👉 What is the minimum deposit for IC Markets?

IC Markets minimum deposit is $200 for all available account types.

👉 Is IC Markets a good broker?

The the best way to answer if IC Markets is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/icmarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent IC Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/icmarkets/

👉 Does IC Markets have negative balance protection?

IC Markets does not offer Negative Balance Protection and your loss may exceed your account balance.

However, to try to protect you from situations like this, IC Markets accounts have stop-out level set at 50%.

This means that when margin falls below this level the system will start closing positions automatically.

In nearly all cases this should prevent the account balance going negative.

👉 Where is IC Market based and where are its servers located?

IC Markets headquarters are based at Level 6, 309 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.

IC Markets Trading servers are located at the Equinix data centers in New York and London also known as home of multiple exchanges and trading platforms.

👉 Is IC Market regulated?

IC Makets holds regulatory licenses from:

• ASIC in Australia (AFSL No. 335692)
  • CYSEC in Cyprus (362/18)
  • Seychelles Financial Service Authority (SD018)

👉 Does IC Markets allow scalping?

IC Markets welcomes all trading styles including:

• Scalping