ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 9, 2018

January-February 2015:  A large number of suspicious and fake positive reviews have been submitted for IC Markets.

Other websites of this company include ICMarkets.com.au.

ICMarkets is a forex broker. IC Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading currency platforms. ICMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, futures, stocks, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

Join live discussion of ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2015-0042015-01-05psunardi vs icmarkets.comnot guilty

captaingarry,
Thailand,
Dec 4, 2018,

As i had 2 Brokers before i was not satisfied with them i changed to ICMarkets. I'm very impressed about their professionalism. The support is just great and they are really experts, always helpful. Another important thing is that advertising of ICMarkets corresponds to reality absolutely!
FXTrader2139,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 3, 2018,

Very Good Retail Broker--I am 100% Satisfied to-date

I am a serious trader with many accounts with various Regulated brokers (both ASIC and others). My experience of 15 months to date, as a small retail (low 5 figure account) has been very satisfying. I find their execution consistent and prompt, slippage does happen occasionally (nothing more or less compared to my other regulated brokers). As a True ECN broker their spreads are tight and commissions very competitive. Last but not least, their customer support team + Live Chat team are both excellent---professional, responsive, knowledgeable, courteous and patient. They have always resolved all my issues in a manner that is 100% satisfactory to me. Special mention goes to Team ICM Support member Alexis C and Esme H. for raising the bar of excellence in customer support. In short, based on my 15 months plus of continuous trading experience I would recommend IC Markets as a good broker. To-date, I have encouraged all my family and friends (trading and not yet trading) to do business with IC Markets as and when they feel like it. With sincere gratitude, thank you for reading.
Kushal,
World, USA,
Dec 3, 2018,

Hello all, I just wanted to leave this feedback for ICMarkets. I recently had complicated way to have the compliance team to get my account verified. I really appreciate the ICMarkets team for understanding my situation. Ivy from Live Chat has helped me in every step to get my account verified by the books and I have used ICMarkets before aswell and it is the best broker I have ever seen. I have been in Forex for 4+ years now and ICM is the best in the market. I really love the support team for being available for Live Chat 24/7/365.

Thanks,
Kushal Patel
doolph,
panama, Panama,
Dec 1, 2018,

ic markets review

I have tested a lot of brokers, and ic markets is the best one, the only one with low spreads in every currency, others brokers has low spreads on majors, and on others are pretty wide. Withdrawal are pretty fast also, almost every withdrawal are processed in less than 24 hours. My EA is working pretty well also with icmarkets.
thaweesak,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 1, 2018,

Let's go to make much profit with ICMarkets.com and you will be happy more than other brokers.

I began with ICMarkets.com as a new broker for me because it has many advantages such as low spread, flexible stop loss adjustment, and instantly great supporting and instantly. Some disadvantages are that each withdrawal is limited money and much less, and currency exchange rate is charged explicitly in withdrawal. However, I still forward to trade with ECN for making a profit with EA. Overall of this broker is satisfied.
Sarmd,
Australia,
Nov 28, 2018,

Bad

Most of the reviews in this website are fake and funded. All of them are rosy. Just sort the reviews on this website by one star rating and read real comments from customers. Just google "ic markets abc news" or "ic markets theage" and you will see news about them. I am a real customer.

IC Markets increases the spread many times, just to auto close and stop out on small accounts, although they claim to be best ECN broker.

Many times, I have difficulty in withdrawing the funds from my account to a bank account. They do not comply with their product disclosure statement.

Their mobile app for iOS (IC Markets cTrader) is very old (12 months old since last update). It has alot of bugs and freezes often.
Reply by IC Markets submitted Dec 7, 2018:
Dear Sarmd,

Please be assured that IC Markets' mission is to offer the best possible trading conditions and operational services to it's traders and this is what has made us one of the largest Forex Broker in the world with a tremendously increasing number of traders embracing our services every day.

Our customer service department tried to locate your specific case but we could not find any tickets about it in our records, as such we would love you to reach us at support@icmarkets.com so we can address your specific issue(s) and resolve the matter for you.
SydneyForm,
sydney, Australia,
Nov 27, 2018,

Hello Everyone
I have been trading with ICMARKETS for 3 months
Honestly I have no complain at all
True ECN Trading
Best customer Support
Great Speed and Trading platform
I genuinely recommend it to everyone.
Happy Trading With ICMARKETS
Nabill,
Accra, Ghana,
Nov 18, 2018,

I won't say icmarket is bad or good but tell me why you keep closing trades

Icmarket is all aways closing my running trades when is loss why? You keep making me loss money. An they keep manipulating the system.
Reply by IC Markets submitted Nov 27, 2018:
Dear Nabill,

Regarding closing your running trades, if the equity in your account drops to half of the margin requirement, your least profitable positions will start to close out to bring up the margin level. Please rest assured that with IC Markets all your trades are executed through an ECN network anonymously with absolutely no interference from your broker. We'll be happy to address all your concerns should you reach our support team at support@icmarkets.com.au .
MYFXPT,
Nov 11, 2018,

Good broker

I've been with IC Markets for a couple of years now and have nothing to complain about at all. The server is good, spreads are good, payment options are good and fast, and customer service has always been good. Regulated by ASIC, which has to be one of the tightest regulators on planet earth, and segregated client accounts that protect investors capital. The rest is up to me!
Ciara,
Australia,
Nov 7, 2018,

Don't use these scam brokers.

These brokers are complete scammers. They don't send emails for margin calls like other brokers but just stop you out. I've lost heaps of money with them. Don't use them, you are better off with other brokers who care more about their customers.