ICMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 24, 2020
International Capital Markets, Raw Trading Ltd
February 4, 2016:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  ICMarkets is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

January-February 2015:  A large number of suspicious and fake positive reviews have been submitted for IC Markets.

Other websites of this company include ICMarkets.com.au and ICMarkets.eu

About ICMarkets.com

ICMarkets is a forex broker. IC Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading currency platforms. ICMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, futures, stocks, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL No. 335692, CySEC #362/18, FSA-S #SD018
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(215+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, BPAY, ePayments, FasaPay, Klarna, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Rapid Pay, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of ICMarkets.com on our forum

Lopburi, Thailand,
Jan 13, 2020,

Very great

Excellent raw spread and no bonus policy. Customer service assistant is more than Great. Nice to be customer here.
meknes, Morocco,
Jan 10, 2020,

let's be honest .. nothing is like icmarkets

the raw spread; the execution speed; and the support services :
theses was somethings that i didn't find in 3 differents previois brokers
Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jan 9, 2020,

Best trading condition, ease of deposit/withdrawal and quick support

I give this review not because I gained a lot of money but just an honest one. I am just a simple trader, I don't do news trading. I don't do HFT and scalping, just simple trades. In terms of trading knowledge I don't have the best either. I am not ashamed to admit that I lost money with this broker but it was due to my limited experience. Despite losing money I continued to trade and learn to discipline myself and until now I am still with this broker. The services offered by this company suits my idea of a good trading broker.
1. Low spread.
2. Not very high initial investment.
3. High leverage available.
4. Speed of deposit and withdrawal, in my case maximum 2 days withdrawal,
mostly 1 day with Skrill and bank with no extra charge.
5. Support is always available through chat and they are quick to reply.

I have tried many brokers in my forex journey, I came across many other good brokers too, but now I only trade with this IC Markets due to the ease of funds withdrawal. They offer account in my local currency so I seem to get most of my money when withdrawing from them, with other brokers the money that will arrive in my bank account is lesser than I expect, maybe due to extra charges or conversion rate.
Kiran,

Majority Good

A few times, under extreme volatility, the servers freeze which may cause slippage. So if you choose to trade during big news then be aware of that.

Otherwise, my experience has been, for the large part, good!
tbilisi, Georgia,

Broker - scam!

DO NOT make a withdrawal
Support does not answer .. constantly writes "we will consider your problem" ..
Nobody pulling money ...
Withdrawal on bank card - also no available ...
Conclusion? Broker - scam!

Reply by IC Markets submitted Jan 16, 2020:
Dear StAlKeRxXl,

We do understand that having to follow procedures may be frustrating at times, and we will always do everything we can to assist our clients in sending the correct requests, so we can ensure funds are received as easily and as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, there is a limitation for card refunds to your country. Your withdrawal has been processed via Bank Wire as confirmed to you via email.
Uae, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 9, 2020,

broker with very high slippage not recommended for news trading

I have 3 real account with icmarkets , lavarege and spreads are excellent but very low connection you need some time to trade some time more than a minute very high slippage early you will get your exact profit as closed order in gold trading I keep my stop loss at 1562$ but the trade closed at 1585$ which really very high and I loss 40% from my account due to icmarkets slow system with very high slippage now I am searching for real broker how care about their customer and also I complain to them their answer was no issues in our system.

My account # 386287
Order number # 85519327
Zambia, Zambia,
Jan 8, 2020,

The best broker I have ised

I have been using ICmarkets for a few years now and I can confidently say it's the best broker I have ever used. They're spreads are some of the lowest in the world and the deposits and withdrawals are instant. I am also very satisfied with there customer support, always going out of their way to resolve issues and understand my problems. Thank you IC markets!

EU, Portugal,

recommended

Honest broker. Very good spread and rates. Also efficient and prompt customer service. Best for fundamentals and technicals, im happy with their service , hope they keep up the good work.
Highly recommended

claudio,
bologna, Italy,
Jan 8, 2020,

very good customer service, good trading experience

Customer service is sensitive about security issues.
Trading experience is very good (robot and manual, spread almost zero, etc).
Advisable broker.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 6, 2020,

Stop loss in order was executed 2 minutes delay on XAUUSD

I have 2 accounts running the same trade and EA on the same VPS hosting. Account 1 from Pepperstone and Account 2 from ICMarkets.

Today when market open, stop loss was triggered on both accounts due to gap up on XAUUSD.

Pepperstone executed the stop loss fairly while ICMarkets delay stop loss execution for 2 mins.

Anyone can see that on M1 when market open the highest price is 1567 but my stop loss at ICMarket was executed at 1585.66 instead which is the 2nd candle on M1 after market opened.

I have got the following reply after i filed a trade investigation report.

Dear Edmund Tan,
Kindly be advised we have checked your reported case regarding your trades in full, and can confirm that your SL @1554.85 was filled correctly, once we received an Ask price higher than this.
Please note that during 23:59 and 01:02 there is a server break on Metals.
Kindly be suggested to take extreme caution when leaving positions overnight . When trading during market rollover periods, gaps, wider spreads and less than optimal fills are highly likely which is not isolated to IC Markets but is generic.
When you trade with us you are trading with IC Markets as a principal and the counterparty to your trades, our prices come from our Hedge Counterparties who provide IC Markets with the bank and non-bank pricing.
Your orders are filled automatically at the best prices possible from our hedge counterparties from where our prices are derived. We do not have a dealing desk (NDD), we are not in control of any price movements while we execute your trade.
Please also be aware of unexpected movement on Gold due to recent announcement around the killing of Iranian top army general by the US forces. More can be read about this here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-precious/gold-jumps-to-near-seven-year-high-on-u-s-iran-tensions-palladium-breaches-2000-idUSKBN1Z50D9
This movement was recorded as generic to other CFD providers and not solely to IC Markets
We hope this clarifies things for you.
Please do not hesitate to ask us, if you have any further questions.
Kind Regards,
Claire Celine Papadopoulou | Support Team Supervisor | IC Markets

Subsequently, i send my trading history from pepperstone to them and the reply i have gotten as follows.

Dear Edmund Tan,
We understand your concern regarding your trade however, we do not offer guarantee execution of orders.
When you trade in ICMarket Trading Environment, your orders will be filled at the first next available price once these have been triggered.
Please note your orders are filled anonymously at the best prices streamed from the liquidity providers. We do not have a dealing desk (NDD), we are not in control of any price movements and we do not apply any hidden fees or price manipulation while we execute your trade.
Being a trader yourself, you should be aware that slippage is a normal market occurrence when trading during times of low liquidity and high volatility.
I hope this now clarifies the matter further.
Kind Regards,
Claire Celine Papadopoulou | Support Team Supervisor | IC Markets

It is definitely a scam because I don't see why Pepperstone can SL accordingly and yet ICMarkets who claimed to a real ECN provider is suck with their equipment.

Delay for 2 minutes in executing a stop loss is definitely a crappy broker in my opinion.