ICMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 26, 2019
International Capital Markets
February 4, 2016:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  ICMarkets is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

January-February 2015:  A large number of suspicious and fake positive reviews have been submitted for IC Markets.

Other websites of this company include ICMarkets.com.au.

About ICMarkets.com

ICMarkets is a forex broker. IC Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading currency platforms. ICMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, futures, stocks, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL No. 335692, FSA-S #SD018
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(215+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, BPAY, ePayments, FasaPay, Klarna, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Rapid Pay, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of ICMarkets.com on our forum

Camilo,
Goiania, Brazil,
Aug 16, 2019,

Great Customer sevices

amazing customer service. No problems at all withdrawing & no troubles at all with any of their services. I been with them almost a year with a real account and I do not have so far any bad experiences.
Aug 14, 2019,

Reliable, quick, service is excellent

I've been with ICM for over a year and have had nothing short of a great experience with them. Opening accounts takes minutes, customer service chat takes at most 10 minutes wait and even then they sort it out rapid and without any fuss. Leverage amounts are amazing, transfers are quick and withdrawals happens in a day. Best broker I've used by FAR.
David Muvhango,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Aug 14, 2019,

IC Markets broker have never declined any of my withdrawal in for 2years

IC Markets have never executed trades I dont know and have rejected any of my withdrawal and their commisions are very low
Caracas, Venezuela,
Aug 13, 2019,

Trading and deposit withdrawal experience

hello, best ECN cTrader broker ever, i have been an IC Markets client for about 5 years now, they have always been there to answer any question or doubt about anything i may have, live chat support always reply, the have a good variety of deposit and withdrawal options, and as you know as every company they process deposits almost immediately, and is you set a withdrawal with about 12h anticipation they will process it the same day, in fact mine have been deposited back in my card after just one day, at least it was when the had credit/debit cards withdrawals, i am pretty sure it would be the same with wire transfers, i am thinking about opening a second live account with them, sure when you are new to this eve after practicing with a demo account you are going to loose some money, i have, now i have been a successful trader for about 9 months so far, hopefully will continue the same way, so if you are looking for a place where to place your money safely while worry about your trading techniques, this is the place, this is the broker, besides very competitive commissions and swaps and they never cheat on you
Muhammad Syafiq,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Aug 13, 2019,

Best Broker

I love IC market. The super fast fund system. The user friendly clients dashboard and also great customer service
Aug 12, 2019,

Stop hunting

I used icmarkets for over two years and never had any problems with them.. Maybe I did not pay enough attention to how my orders were stopped out before.

But today I was looking at my mt4 chart screen at my trades when a few trades got stopped out at loss even though after spread the price did not go anywhere near the stop loss levels that I set! In fact the orders were all in profit when they got stopped out suddenly at a loss!

Imagine how many other trades happened like this in the past just that I didn't see it for myself before.

I have contacted support and lets see
What they say
Reply by IC Markets submitted Aug 21, 2019:
Dear Ratsalad,

When you trade with IC Markets you are trading in the IC Markets trading environment. This means your orders are filled anonymously at the best prices streamed from our Hedging Counterparties.

We would like to stress that, we do not have a dealing desk (NDD), thus we are not in control of any price movements or stop hunting or price manipulation while your trades are executed. Therefore, if your stop losses are hit or orders got stopped out, this is due to the genuine market movements and not as a result of any interference from our side.

We have been unable to locate your exact ticket in our system. Please reach out to our support team at support@icmarkets.com and we will be more than happy to fully investigate your trade and provide a full explanation of exactly what happened at that time.
nicosia, Cyprus,
Aug 12, 2019,

i used Hedging and icmarkets clean my account

i suggest no use icmarkets i used my money and they clean my account - everything even i was in profit
Michael Kaufman,
High Wycombe, United Kingdom,
Aug 11, 2019,

Rapid and helpful support

I used the live chat support for the first time today. Despite a queue of 13 when I began, I was chatting within about 3 minutes and that on a late Sunday afternoon!

My questions concerned an upcoming possible large withdrawal from my account and what I need do. They wee clearly answered to my satisfaction.

When I first began with IC Markets, about 8 weeks ago, I made a small test withdrawal - £50 to PayPal, which I received within a couple of hours.

So far I have found their service to be first rate.
If I have cause to report otherwise within the coming weeks and months, I will post that too.
cairo, Egypt,
Aug 11, 2019,

IC markets

iv has been trading with them over 3 years now, they are great, spreads are fine the have a wide variety of instruments, nice support team, fast deposit and withdraws no commission on that, I do recommend them
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Aug 9, 2019,

Happy up to now!

Been with ICMarkets since mid-2018 and have never looked back. Would be lovely to see ICMarkets partner up with TradingView so we can trade directly using TradingView's service. Just moved over to cTrader to offer a better and more user friendly user interface and up to now seems all good! If you make a £1.00 deposit via PayPal to your account, your PayPal gets registered as a Withdrawal method meaning you can pretty much withdraw funds and have it within 24 hours (best way)!