ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets) Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 22, 2019
February 4, 2016:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  ICMarkets is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

January-February 2015:  A large number of suspicious and fake positive reviews have been submitted for IC Markets.

Other websites of this company include ICMarkets.com.au.

ICMarkets is a forex broker. IC Markets offers the MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading currency platforms. ICMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, futures, stocks, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets)

Join live discussion of ICMarkets.com (International Capital Markets) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2015-0042015-01-05psunardi vs icmarkets.comnot guilty

Alexander A.,
Dominican Republic,
Feb 21, 2019,

It is true that Vanessa writes. I am about the same situation. They shut down the server to destroy your account by margin call. I have been in correspondence with IC Markets for more than a month now. They sent me logs from the MT Server, but there is no record in them of the actions they tell me about. They say they tried to close my positions, but did not have a quote. But in the MT Server log, which they sent me, there is no "No quotation" or "Order canceled" record. There is only a record of how my account is destroyed every minute by Stop-Out -150% !!! When I ask you to explain this, they write answers in the style of "Be sure everything is correct." I wrote to them, I can not be sure, because the MT Server log says that nothing is correct. After that, they answer nothing and pull time or send answers that do not answer my questions. I believe that we need to deal with them in all fairness, and finally put an end to their dishonest actions. Do not believe any positive feedback about them. I have a long correspondence with them, if anyone is interested and who can help.

As soon as a message with a low rating appears, reporting real problems with the scam broker of IC Markets, five star reviews are immediately added to two lines of the message. Do not believe the five stars reviews. These are all paid reviews to raise the rating of a scam broker. Where is FPA looking? Nobody needs your ratings. And you do not need to teach us that we ourselves are traders to blame. For example, the problem on January 3 affected only the clients of IC Markets. This is their scam business - turn off the server and destroy your account. Keep trading with them. Soon your time will come.
Kelvin Venancio,
Brazil,
Feb 20, 2019,

Too bad. They're holding my money at the brokerage firm. I was able to make some withdrawals via Paypal, but now they are very bureaucratic. I do not think I'll be able to get my balance
Zainulmajideen,
Abbottabad, Pakistan,
Feb 19, 2019,

It's been more the 3 months with icmarkets and I find it the best broker around the globe. I recommend the icmarkets
desinikova,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Feb 18, 2019,

IC Markets locked my account and don't reply!!!!

IC Market is a scam!!! BEWARE
I've deposited via Paypal 500USD and start trading, successfully made 2 small withdrawals to test and all was OK. Then I try to deposit again 60USD via Paypal and all was ok till I receive an email saying that my account is restricted due to a failed Paypal transaction for 60USD. So I've contacted Paypal to find out what happen and they told me that originally my transaction was confirmed but because of the connection problem with my bank, the transaction got declined. Paypal assured me that everything is fine with my Paypal account so just some connection problem, and I can log in in IC market and make a new deposit if I want. Then start the problems - I've spoken via live chat many times with IC market, send them emails but they only told me that my account is being reviewed and there is nothing to worry and they will contact me asap. However, this was 20days ago and I have still no reply and I doubt will have. Looks like IC markets decide to lock my account and just keep the money, is that allowed!!! Just beware don't use them especially if you are planning to deposit lots of money
reejal,
Indonesia,
Feb 18, 2019,

One of the best broker with low spread, fast withdrawal and excellent response from customer support. Highly recommended!
Gloomer,
Russian Federation,
Feb 17, 2019,

Very reliable broker, there was no problem. Spreads are the lowest I've seen. In General, I recommend.
Kamal Kadir,
Malaysia,
Feb 16, 2019,

As far I've been trading with IC Markets, almost 2 years now, I'm very satisfied with them. They provide me a good services and fast responses in any case. I truly feel they done a great job. I absolutely will recommended them to my friends.
deankirk57,
manchester, United Kingdom,
Feb 16, 2019,

this broker as zero bad points that I can find.

1. best spreads
2. 1 day withdrawals
3. quick response by support team
4. 1;500 leverage

there is no reason that you shouldn't be choosing this broker
nivti1,
Albi, France,
Feb 16, 2019,

the best broker in the world

Very great broker! I tried in the past 10 or 15 brokers, and finally I found ICMarket.
I am very happy to be their client. The trading conditions are optimum, the client assistance is very efficient and cordial and totally professional. Deposit and withdrawal are simple and quick. According to me, it is the best broker in the world!
I precise during my past research and experience with brokers, that Australian one's were the best. Do not hesitate to subscribe at ICMarket.
Alex888,
barcelona, Spain,

Excellent so far

I' ve opened an account 2 weeks ago to test the broker , i must say that i am very experienced trader and signal provider , trading the forex since many years ,
I ve decided to write this review because i found very unfair the 1 star rating that i see here .
-Account opening : 30mn
-funding : instant
-withdrawal :one day
-spreads : probably the best i ve seen with lmax
-Mostly no slippage , but slippage can occur on both side ( positive slippage means you will get filled with more profit than expected ) , this is a very very good sign , because you will never have positive slippage operating with scam brokers
-No problems so far using EA

I will update this review later of course , but i want to say people tend to blame others for their own mistake , it s a human behaviour .
You want to earn easy money on news trading using MT4 with a massive leverage and blame broker if you lose ? Professionals ( LP and brokers and Traders knows how news can be dangerous , and that s why spreads are widden : they don't want to lose money during these crazy times , and i don t want to lose money on News so i don t trade news and keep minimum position open if needed .News trading doesn t works on MT4 , it s not the purpose of this platform , if you want to earn money on forex you should learn this first .
You should not be opened during the first hour after new york close or at least NEVER with a 500:1 leverage because during that low liquidity time , spreads are widden ( and following this simple security step , you can avoid the flash crash on 3rd of jan )
If you lose money or if you make rookie mistakes you should learn from these mistakes , not blaming others .Because Forex is like Life , if you dont know what is wrong with you or with your method and if you deny this is your one and only responsability , you will never make any improvements , because hey , you are perfect , so you will continue to lose perfectly .

So far , ICM is the TOP3 broker i have ever used or seen as SP .And i will update this in few months .