If you have one hour a day...

If you have that one hour before London session then it can be utilized efficiently because most of the market moves starts in london session and you can analyze the markey and place your trades accordingly. Same is the case if you can have one hour before US session that can also be utilized effectively.

Depend on trading session we can select goos quality trading in less time consumed . It is better for waithing whole day to get some pips. Just analyze market and select good moveing time and session then trader will be able to get his targetted pips in time here is discussed an our for trading. When market is working then some minutes are enough for tradign main thing is your skill and right time of entry.

If you have that one hour free, use it to do something else, what relaxes you. Go to lunch, or to walk, do some yoga or whatever relaxes your brain cell, as you are going to need them when trading session start

If you have that one hour free, use it to do something else, what relaxes you. Go to lunch, or to walk, do some yoga or whatever relaxes your brain cell, as you are going to need them when trading session start

Exercise every time for me does the trick!

I would try to trade like a month or few during trade in each different set of hours each day. I mean like trading at 1PM or 1AM and then repeat such steps each time for very different hours and few times so, then maybe I would have all the data needed for me;)

I can only speak for myself, but if I only had one hour a day I would favour the H4 and/or daily timeframe. You can accomplish much in just one hour a day if you are specific with the information used in your analysis. Remember, each day builds on the previous day, so you are not starting from scratch each day. For example, trade entry set-ups can take several days to materialise. All timeframes are equally risky! Good luck!
Yes I agree

Back