• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iForex.com (.in, .hu)

General discussions of a financial company
Did you guys see the recent Jerome Powell video where he confirmed your point and said that FRS would continue with the current plan.
And the US inflation is going through the roof, at least that's what you take from social media. The famous expensive American eggs lol.

Exactly! But it’s not the American eggs we should be concerned about. It is necessary to find correct entry points to jump on the dollar strengthening trend.

Looks like Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd have already started their downfall. I’m going to sell both of them as soon as the correction on H1 or M30 shows up.

Sounds like a plan! Good luck with that!
I’m trying to figure out the situation with the USD/JPY pair at the moment. If it also starts to go up, I should wait a little to enter the market.

It seems that it’s kinda early to think about short deals on the USD major pairs. Or it’s possible that they won’t go down already and the USD reign is over.

I don’t think so. Dollar strengthening is still the dominant further development of the events rather than its weakening. There could be the last bullish movement and that’s it. We’ll see.

True. It’s still far from the reversal that I was hoping for. Yet, I also think that dollar rallying is far from over. Considering the FED doesn’t even think to stop rates hiking cycle.

Wait, do you completely exclude that there is a chance that all the major currencies will strengthen against the greenback in the long run? I just realized that I never thought of this scenario in my head.

It is possible. Forex market is a place where anything can happen. Nevertheless, I would describe this scenario as unlikely. Maybe with the ratio 80/20 in favor of dollar.

Agreed. The whole fundamental situation is favorable for the USD. But as you said, there is nothing impossible on the market and we have to consider even the plans with small probabilities too.

Back