• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iForex.com (.in, .hu)

General discussions of a financial company
Apparently it’s always like that. Recession sneaks up unnoticed and then goes away the same way=)
But on a serious note, I think it’s too early to say that. We have all the central banks of the developed countries to keep their hawkish tendencies.
Yeah, but it’s very strange to see. Especially when it comes to the ECB. I was really surprised when the ECB chairman said that they need to follow the current interest rate policy.

Yeah, but it’s very strange to see. Especially when it comes to the ECB. I was really surprised when the ECB chairman said that they need to follow the current interest rate policy.
Maybe it’s one of the reasons why all the technical signals are still in favor of the strengthening of the dollar. But we have to wait a little bit to make weighted decisions.
I suppose there are some other interesting iForex assets that can be traded at the moment.

By the way continuing the topic of regulators and assets that can be traded on this broker's platform and ideas that can be used.
What do you think about conflict between the SEC, and the world of cryptocurrencies? I noticed that cryptocurrencies react less to US Federal Reserve meetings, but significantly change their rate after each SEC speech.

It's simple. Recently Gary Gensler (that's the head of SEC) was interviewed and he made some statements about cryptocurrencies. In short he doesn't like cryptocurrenceis and believes that everything related to crypto is a fraudulent industry.
Of course he makes his decision not alone but collegially. Still, it says a lot that cryptos have enemies.

I believe more in the conflict between the SEC, Gensler and certain cryptos. He didn’t mind cryptos when he was applying for the job at Binance. Or when the story of FTX unfolded.
But now all of a sudden he is against Binance and the number of crypto exchanges and assets. Looks a bit sus to me.

I have no idea about the SEC and cryptos relationships. The only thing I know is after the SEC lost the court battle to Ripple, XRP skyrocketed immediately.
And now it seems like XRP is the best performing coin. Which means we have a great chance to stack up some big bucks y’all.

I think at this point in time the crypto industry will either be destroyed when Bitcoin crosses the $24,000 mark. Or it will have a second life when Bitcoin will go up to the $30,000+ price tag.

I honestly don’t think that crypto will vanish, there is no way.I still believe that we will see Bitcoin at $100,000 and even more, idk.

Perhaps I will stay away from the crypto trading for some time:))
Maybe it will become clearer soon. I hope so.

Back