Inspiring Thoughts !!!!!

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.

-Thomas A. Edison

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
Best one here!

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.

Muhammad Ali

All of us, at certain moments of our lives, need to take advice and to receive help from other people.
-Alexis Carrel

I believe there's an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.

-Sylvester Stallone

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

-George S. Patton

Back