OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Hi Oz!

A couple of questions for you.

1. Previously, you mentioned that the Daily Signal and AES use the method you posted here. What's the difference between the Daily and the AES?

Both Daily and AES are based on daily candle. AES is usually for pairs which are deep in their trend and AC for those pair never cross back the 0 line. You can also use AES to enter a day before the normal daily signal, however if you do so then take notice of AO and wait for it for to be the same color.

2. What's the Oz Special based on? (or is it secret?)
Oz Special hasn't been made public yet. It is has been very successful and reliable, so far we only had one loosing trade in this month :)

Trade Update: +1950 Pips Last Week

Hello Friends,

We had an excellent week with a total of +1950 Pips and we still have 5 trades running in profit. Later in the weekend I’ll send a summary of all trades for the month of May. Below is an update of most recent trades (for complete list please see my previous “Trade Update” posts)

1. Daily Signal:

USD/JPY - Long: Third lot closed at +150.
EUR/USD - Short: Third lot closed at +150.
USD/CHF - Long: Third lot closed at +150.
AUD/JPY - Long: Fourth lot closed at +200.
GBP/USD - Short: First lot closed at +50. Rest of the lots closed at BE.
EUR/CHF - Long: Currently at -82

2. AES Signal:

EUR/CAD - Short: Fourth lot closed at +200.
EUR/USD - Short: Fourth lot closed at +200. Last lot closed at BE.
Cheers,
OzFx

Market Outlook: Jun' 02

Hello Friends,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I am going to wait and see how market develops today and would refrain from taking any new positions. Last month we had an excellent run and later today I'll send an summary of those trades. Please also note that there will be a special announcement regarding the signals tomorrow, so do make sure that you read the email.

Also note that there is holiday today in New Zealand, however if won't not affect the market that much in case if you decide to place trades.

Enjoy your day :)
Oz

Great results....

.... but, many find it hard to duplicate your results!

Please, to add a whole lot of credibility to your signal entries
simply also add your entry Price!!

On a daily chart, by the time many of us look we are hours past your 'time zone' when you 1st look.

Can you do this??

OZ Kyiv :)

+2890 Pips In May, 84% Success Rate

Hello Friends,

We had an outstanding month with +2980 Pips in the month of May. There were total 32 trades out of which 27 were winners.

Here is the breakdown per signal type.

1. Daily signals: 15 wins out of 16.
2. Oz Special: 7 wins out of 9
3. AES Signals: 5 wins out of 7

You can download the detailed spreadsheet here.

Cheers,
Oz

This system is a scam.The results posted are fake.They do not include live slippage swaps or drawdown.Not all stopped out trades are included in this theoretical total.
They have just started charging people $249 a month.This was always designed to be a paid system using the FREE motive to allow free advertising on other peoples forums to get many member then charge them a fee.
The person selling this is not where they say they are from.The forums admins should disclose this.
The name OzFx was only a newbie to forums last oct/nov.Asking newbie questions about basic technical analysis.
Scam system seller.

feed me

.... but, many find it hard to duplicate your results!

Please, to add a whole lot of credibility to your signal entries
simply also add your entry Price!!

On a daily chart, by the time many of us look we are hours past your 'time zone' when you 1st look.

Can you do this??

OZ Kyiv :)

OK so the guy's got links to his system which you are able to go to and follow the method - for free (last I looked anyways) - do ya want him to throw a lassoo on the forex market and stop it until you wake up? If you're behind the move on the world clock that is because the technicals moved in his system according to the market moving and his system interacts with it, not because he needs to build credibility with you. I think the idea is for you to operate his system.

Maybe the spoonfeeding mentality is why he could ask $249/mo.

Cheers to the mate from down under.
Cyclon

Listen here Cy 'flop'...

OK so the guy's got links to his system which you are able to go to and follow the method - for free (last I looked anyways) - do ya want him to throw a lassoo on the forex market and stop it until you wake up? If you're behind the move on the world clock that is because the technicals moved in his system according to the market moving and his system interacts with it, not because he needs to build credibility with you. I think the idea is for you to operate his system.

Maybe the spoonfeeding mentality is why he could ask $249/mo.

Cheers to the mate from down under.
Cyclon

... who asked ya? Are you the protector of ALL? If you really did know or follow his calls - YOU would know I was caling him on his scam reports of BIG pips.

His calls are 'hindsight'.... he makes calls that don't show on the charts and he does not make calls that do!!

If he was so good, he would gladly put in his entires!!! duh???

OZ in Kyiv

ps - Sometimes its best to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to open your trap and remove all doubt!

So what's your point, Wiz?

If he was so good, he would gladly put in his entires!!! duh???

If you know so much about his system show us the fault in his technicals but why do you still look to him for your answers? Feed Me!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. The Great OZ has Spoken!

Cheers,
Cyclon

Man CyCLOPS....

If you know so much about his system show us the fault in his technicals but why do you still look to him for your answers? Feed Me!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. The Great OZ has Spoken!

Cheers,
Cyclon

..... DO I have to spell out everything for ya??

I spoke nothing of his system and/or technicals! I did SPEAK of him posting 'calls' that were at best 'hindshight', very easy to do with daily charts.

He called trades that many others did not see, and he did not call trades that his sytem said were to be! Why? Because they did not fit into HIS pip WINNERS!

His whole goal was to suck in newbies to pay $$! NICE!!

If he was for real he would post calls that show exact entry!

Now I am really questioning WHY you are fighting this so hard? Whats your relationship??? hmmmmm

OZ "yes I am the Wiz" in KYIV ;)

Back