• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem International Foreign Currency

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
mike kritch

I have an office in boston and also in bahama's and geneva I would like to reply to this post because one of my brokers was the trader on mr hasslers account we are not a scam nor would we ever be as for the high reporting of octobers returns they were in our aggrressive fund which mr hassler is not we have trade reports that have been audited and not a in house audit either also we are working with him to try to come to conclusion that will get him back in the game and start trying to move forward but as for scam no way i have told this board before you can call me anytime and i will fully explain my integrity 617-820-5254 and leave a message with my secretary i am in my bahamas office now but will call back within 24 hours

IFC resolution?

Mike Kritch is correct, I'm making efforts to "get back in the game" and have asked FPA to withdraw all my postings. I never questioned IFC results but have had problems with their trading and was misinformed about the status of my account.

FPA Recruit THasler's request that his negative reviews left for IFC be withdrawn has been honored.

The FPA is very pleased that he and IFC are discussing the issue and working towards an amicable solution. We hope that he soon leaves a new review for IFC reporting on how successfully all issues were taken care of.

resolution

The one claim that Mike Kritch makes that I can dispute is that he returns calls within 24 hours. I've been trying to reach him all week about the proposed resolution of my problems with IFC, with no success. One of my calls actually went through to a live person and I was told that Mr. Kritch will take over my account personally, which I appreciate. But I've heard nothing about what strategy he plans or of any trades. I would appreciate some more follow-through.

IFC update

I finally spoke with Mike Kritch yesterday. He offered to handle my trades personally but that would only make sense if I add more funds and I'm reluctant to do that after he lost $10,000 in early October through a mistake. IFC "mistakes" have now cost me over $24,000. Mike claimed that my case was "unique" but John Wrenn reports the same problem; Mike said he doesn't know John even though John says he's spoken to Mike about 6 times.

Mike said he can't by law use any other funds to help me recover my losses, even though the funds are in a bank in Belize which isn't covered by US law.

Both John and I suffered "sudden catestrophic losses" which IFC says their risk management system is designed to prevent.

So what's the best way to resolve the situation? I'm willing to give Mike a chance to make a better proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back