Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I’ve been on the phone to my bank & PayPal. Neither of them can help as it’s an “investment” and not a product!
Anyone that has claimed money back off PayPal and pretended it’s a product that they’ve been miss-sold or not received will be found out and have to pay the money back!!
So anyone who thinks they’ve pulled the wool over the banks eyes or PayPal’s eyes by getting there money back should be bucking up and hold on tight, because it’s gunna get messy lol

I’ve been on the phone to my bank & PayPal. Neither of them can help as it’s an “investment” and not a product!
Anyone that has claimed money back off PayPal and pretended it’s a product that they’ve been miss-sold or not received will be found out and have to pay the money back!!
So anyone who thinks they’ve pulled the wool over the banks eyes or PayPal’s eyes by getting there money back should be bucking up and hold on tight, because it’s gunna get messy lo

I agree. Things will get very, very messy.

Very messy! Especially when people have lied to claim money back!! It’s fraud & unfortunately people will be prosecuted for there actions. Scunthorpe telegraph will have a field day
I don’t think that’s going to be the issue somehow.. ..

I take is that the allegedly unfrozen money hasn't been flooding into people's bank accounts yet.

What's far more likely to happy (sooner or later, most likely later - these sorts of things are done slowly) is that all seized assets (hopefully including any client "gains") will be turned over to a liquidator for proportional distribution. We also will likely see some form of formal charges brought against Dec and his top recruiters. but that also may take somewhere from a few weeks to a few months.

I take is that the allegedly unfrozen money hasn't been flooding into people's bank accounts yet.

What's far more likely to happy (sooner or later, most likely later - these sorts of things are done slowly) is that all seized assets (hopefully including any client "gains") will be turned over to a liquidator for proportional distribution. We also will likely see some form of formal charges brought against Dec and his top recruiters. but that also may take somewhere from a few weeks to a few months.
Thank you for that Pharaoh. Helps to understand what's coming next.

There are two scenarios with this investment,
1. money paid directly into a personal private fund operated by a normal person will result in the court of law deciding what happens with any monies or funds found to be in the operators bank accounts, if the investors willingly put money into a private account it could complicate it for them to get any refund at all because the court will look at this as the decision being made entirely at their own risk, the court will also review that anyone who paid into this fund without receiving a receipt or contract note are just as bad as the person operating the investment, you always get a betting slip when you bet on a horse for instance its a legal contract note. so anyone who invested in a private account without a contract note i don't see that you have a legitimate case as you funded at your own risk.
2. If investors put funds into a registered investment company that is proved to be illegally operating there is a chance they have a case, they may have shown negligence in not checking the company out prior to investing with them and the court will acknowledge that.

The Law Courts will decide what to do with any or if there are any funds remaining with this investment company and directors private account.

Hello everybody, i currently invested.
Alot of rumors of people gaining there money back or should i say are in belief of getting there deposit back/gains back.
Is this at all true? Is it possible people are going to get there gains back also?
I want to believe this as i have alot of money in there but somehow after reading pharoahs posts i really don’t believe.
Can somebody settle this?

Hello everybody, i currently invested.
Alot of rumors of people gaining there money back or should i say are in belief of getting there deposit back/gains back.
Is this at all true? Is it possible people are going to get there gains back also?
I want to believe this as i have alot of money in there but somehow after reading pharoahs posts i really don’t believe.
Can somebody settle this?
As this case is now in the hands of the UK Jurisdiction the police will not allow any money to be moved until they have finished their enquirers, once they are complete they have two options a crime has been committed or there is no criminal activity, if a crime has been committed it will go to court and only the judge can request the banks to authorize the movement of money and where to, if the police conclude there is no crime then the banks will release the freeze on all bank accounts, anyone losing money will then have to try the small claims for refunds, however if they do not have specific documents for a legitimate purchase of the investment they made i'm not sure anyone can help them.

As this case is now in the hands of the UK Jurisdiction the police will not allow any money to be moved until they have finished their enquirers, once they are complete they have two options a crime has been committed or there is no criminal activity, if a crime has been committed it will go to court and only the judge can request the banks to authorize the movement of money and where to, if the police conclude there is no crime then the banks will release the freeze on all bank accounts, anyone losing money will then have to try the small claims for refunds, however if they do not have specific documents for a legitimate purchase of the investment they made i'm not sure anyone can help them.
So saying that there may be a chance that the daily %’s are correct and the profits may be coming back?

Back