• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Obohfx.com or OBO Holding ltd, took my profits

I am having an issue with a company

faaji

Recruit
Obohfx.com or OBO Holding ltd, dont trade with them, they looted me at the end, i deposit 100 usd and on win win trade it goes to 900 usd but suddenly they removed my trade closing rights and i loose 600 usd hit to my SL, no refund no claim was provided with zero customer services,

after tht i trade again and staying at balance amount of 530 usd i requested to withdrawal but only my deposit amount withdrawal to me and still they holding my 432 usd by these fraud guys. your money is your responsibility and these idiots waiting to eat them, better to go with legit broker.

They have excuse that hedging or over trading and neither provided me any regulation.

snapshots of their replies also pasted here.

if it is not registered inyour country then dont go with it they are only 20 people company and making fool to others..

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-08 at 1.50.51 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-08 at 1.50.51 AM.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 24
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-08 at 1.47.27 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-08 at 1.47.27 AM.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 26
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-10 at 6.19.10 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-10 at 6.19.10 PM.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 27
Obohfx.com or OBO Holding ltd, dont trade with them, they looted me at the end, i deposit 100 usd and on win win trade it goes to 900 usd but suddenly they removed my trade closing rights and i loose 600 usd hit to my SL, no refund no claim was provided with zero customer services,

after tht i trade again and staying at balance amount of 530 usd i requested to withdrawal but only my deposit amount withdrawal to me and still they holding my 432 usd by these fraud guys. your money is your responsibility and these idiots waiting to eat them, better to go with legit broker.

They have excuse that hedging or over trading and neither provided me any regulation.

snapshots of their replies also pasted here.

if it is not registered inyour country then dont go with it they are only 20 people company and making fool to others..
Share the link of the thread to their customer care and ask them to reply the same here.

Back