• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem obohfx.com , OBO Holding Ltd. broker

I am having an issue with a company

maoik sb

Recruit
Don't trade with obohfx.com, OBO Holding Ltd. broker, once you are in profit they remove the trade closing rights till you go in to losses and trade close with 0 account amount.

no customer service of this brooker, no one answer to support you, today i loose my 600 usd of 02 trade till it hit stop loss from 900 worth value which i start from 276 usd.

please stay away as their representative told you that it your mistake and there is no plat form issue.

also first they told you giving low spread and select ATM option from account type, after that it will auto change and trade close/ stuck take you toward losses.

when you apply for withdrawal their return your request saying there is system maintenance ongoing and it will never be end.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-10-20 at 12.21.38 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-20 at 12.21.38 AM.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 22
ONLY OND CELL NUMBER OF THIS BROOKER WHO CAN CONTACT ITS ONE MAN COMPANY ITHINK WHICH IS ALREADY ON THERI WEB

Back