Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
So saying that there may be a chance that the daily %’s are correct and the profits may be coming back?
Oh i'm not sure if there are any profits with this one it all depends on the outcome of the police inquiry and how investors put funds in and took money out, if criminal activity is found the police will refer the case to the CPS, I wouldn't want to speculate if there are any funds in any of the accounts used for these investments but if the court finds there is obviously the judge has the final say on what happens, this could take a long time to get resolved through the courts because people have put money in on the back of others which the court would most likely deem this foolish and negligent and will look at the possibility of money laundering I really hope there are funds in the accounts and investors who put their hard earned pennies in get their money back, I personally know 6 traders who have made millions from investing/spread betting there so well disciplined there on another level but there all down to earth people in fact one was an electrician i worked with in Birmingham and now lives in Barbados,
If the police find no case to answer than there's every chance there is money in someones account somewhere, getting it back to the investor though could be another thing.

Oh i'm not sure if there are any profits with this one it all depends on the outcome of the police inquiry and how investors put funds in and took money out, if criminal activity is found the police will refer the case to the CPS, I wouldn't want to speculate if there are any funds in any of the accounts used for these investments but if the court finds there is obviously the judge has the final say on what happens, this could take a long time to get resolved through the courts because people have put money in on the back of others which the court would most likely deem this foolish and negligent and will look at the possibility of money laundering I really hope there are funds in the accounts and investors who put their hard earned pennies in get their money back, I personally know 6 traders who have made millions from investing/spread betting there so well disciplined there on another level but there all down to earth people in fact one was an electrician i worked with in Birmingham and now lives in Barbados,
If the police find no case to answer than there's every chance there is money in someones account somewhere, getting it back to the investor though could be another thing.
Im more looking for answers to see if ‘investing4you’ is actually legit or not.
By that i mean do we know if it was the real deal? Do we know trades were actually taken place? Are the balances we all saw real or made up? Are people going to see there profits at all?
I personally came to the conclusion something isnt right as we wouldnt be in this mess.
But i hear alot of different things and its quite frustrating to say the least so i decided to come join this forum and see what people are suggesting.
I have been in touch with my banks and they have explained its too good to be true and that i will probably not receive any money back.

Jesus!! its been a month since my last posts and you people of Scunthorpe still havent woken up?????

YES ITS A SCAM..!!!!..NO TRADES HAVE BEEN MADE ON FOREX...HENCE NO PROFITS HAVE EVER BEEN MADE...YOUR "BALANCES" ARE MADE UP...NO MONEY IS FROZEN..( maybe a few grand to allow the circus and statements to be deemed as true)...The Money has gone and has been distributed to the ones who got payed out..this is done to raise more investment for the ONE POT of money.. feel free to sit in hope but its just getting embarrassing for you all.

Any one that knows how the courts work will appreciate it will take years to make you all realise, because the lies can keep going and going and going...charges will be made ..yet the lies will still be spun..untill one day the penny will drop..I seriously cant believe that if you've read through this bible of a thread you still believe the sea can be parted by this CEO of a joke investment company based in a industrial/poor town of Scunthorpe! Is your air really that polluted??

YOU ALL WILLINGLY GAVE YOUR MONEY TO A GUY YOU DONT KNOW WHEN THE RED FLAGS WERE THERE FROM THE BEGINNING..NEVER MIND NOW..YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT KNOWING ITS HIGH RISK AND YOU COULD LOOSE IT ALL...YOUVE LOST ITS ALL....THE END.

Jesus!! its been a month since my last posts and you people of Scunthorpe still havent woken up?????

YES ITS A SCAM..!!!!..NO TRADES HAVE BEEN MADE ON FOREX...HENCE NO PROFITS HAVE EVER BEEN MADE...YOUR "BALANCES" ARE MADE UP...NO MONEY IS FROZEN..( maybe a few grand to allow the circus and statements to be deemed as true)...The Money has gone and has been distributed to the ones who got payed out..this is done to raise more investment for the ONE POT of money.. feel free to sit in hope but its just getting embarrassing for you all.

Any one that knows how the courts work will appreciate it will take years to make you all realise, because the lies can keep going and going and going...charges will be made ..yet the lies will still be spun..untill one day the penny will drop..I seriously cant believe that if you've read through this bible of a thread you still believe the sea can be parted by this CEO of a joke investment company based in a industrial/poor town of Scunthorpe! Is your air really that polluted??

YOU ALL WILLINGLY GAVE YOUR MONEY TO A GUY YOU DONT KNOW WHEN THE RED FLAGS WERE THERE FROM THE BEGINNING..NEVER MIND NOW..YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT KNOWING ITS HIGH RISK AND YOU COULD LOOSE IT ALL...YOUVE LOST ITS ALL....THE END.
Thanks

Sorry to be harsh but this site is to expose the scams not to convince the un.convincible.

You ALL would have suspicions it was a scam and lies even before you freely handed your money over to a stranger. Probably via a friend or family?? its these that are still spinning the lies and lies and lies!!

There's a member/expert on here with 20,000 posts who knows these scams inside out and he's spent his time trying to help you ,yet people still asking the joke question "is this a scam"

Are these the people who still believe in Santa even though they pay for the presents and wrap them?haha.

Its a scam that's been around the city's for years ...Scunthorpe seems to be behind the times in many ways.

Im more looking for answers to see if ‘investing4you’ is actually legit or not.
By that i mean do we know if it was the real deal? Do we know trades were actually taken place? Are the balances we all saw real or made up? Are people going to see there profits at all?
I personally came to the conclusion something isnt right as we wouldnt be in this mess.
But i hear alot of different things and its quite frustrating to say the least so i decided to come join this forum and see what people are suggesting.
I have been in touch with my banks and they have explained its too good to be true and that i will probably not receive any money back.
My personal view is that it is unlikely investors will see all their money back the main reason being if there was nothing amiss and all investing was legitimate the police would have finished their inquiry within 2 weeks and handed it back to the banks, they have not done this as yet so it looks more ominous, if the chairman of the investment company wrongly used the company name for personal wealth that also breaks the law so there's a possibility of a claim by investors providing there is a fund to claim from, if investors used the personal accounts of others for trading than there nothing but fools and this will reflect on the outcome of payments once its all sorted out,
At the moment this is still an active police investigation that means no one can move any money incorporated within this case until the investigation is complete only the police can authorize the banks to move monies tied up within the investigation if they find no crime has been committed, if however there is a crime the decision comes from the judge.
If any investor does not have the legitimate documentation for each and every trade than he has no comeback whatsoever, usually a picture on a phone means absolutely nothing other than a con, so unless you have proof an actual trade was made its more than likely there never was one.
All those that put money directly into this investment company account could be entitled to a claim under UK law if there is any funds in the account to claim from.
All those who willingly put money into a private account were obviously negligent and it could come down to the person who holds the fund whether to pay them back or not, or unless authorized to do so by the crown court.
Under UK law the director of a company that operated outside the jurisdiction will not be allowed to be owner or part of another company therefore all assets/proceeds could/will be confiscated and become owned by the crown and it will be their decision what they do with them,
In a nutshell the aforesaid company acted out of the UK investment regulations and will more than likely result in prosecution.
If the director of the company invested on a personal basis operation he might not have broken any laws and relied on word of mouth for fools to put their hard earned money in. using the company name as a smokescreen.
BTW if you do hear anything however big or small always ask for written proof, if its not in writing it doesn't exist.
if you put money into a legitimate investment company you shall have a contract note from that investment company, if you do not have one then why not.

Sorry to be harsh but this site is to expose the scams not to convince the un.convincible.

You ALL would have suspicions it was a scam and lies even before you freely handed your money over to a stranger. Probably via a friend or family?? its these that are still spinning the lies and lies and lies!!

There's a member/expert on here with 20,000 posts who knows these scams inside out and he's spent his time trying to help you ,yet people still asking the joke question "is this a scam"

Are these the people who still believe in Santa even though they pay for the presents and wrap them?haha.

Its a scam that's been around the city's for years ...Scunthorpe seems to be behind the times in many ways.
Yes agree but its easy for some hard working people to get sucked into these kind of things and i feel sorry for them, when you see your friends driving around in big posh motors and they tell you put a grand in here and you'll get 50 back its damned hard for the unwitting not to fall in the net.

Yes agree but its easy for some hard working people to get sucked into these kind of things and i feel sorry for them, when you see your friends driving around in big posh motors and they tell you put a grand in here and you'll get 50 back its damned hard for the unwitting not to fall in the net.
Yes But now people should know that was all part of the fraud/scam. Bought not from amazing profits generated by some wall street genius...disguised as a Tesco delivery driver living in a terraced house in Scunthorpe.... but from gullible fresh "investors" who was not investing at all. Once everyone wakes up and realises then they will be the "experts" on this fraud ,like many on here have already seen this many many times... ;)

Yes But now people should know that was all part of the fraud/scam. Bought not from amazing profits generated by some wall street genius...disguised as a Tesco delivery driver living in a terraced house in Scunthorpe.... but from gullible fresh "investors" who was not investing at all. Once everyone wakes up and realises then they will be the "experts" on this fraud ,like many on here have already seen this many many times... ;)
nobody here wants to be a expert on fraud mate, people just want to know whats going on with there money? Like you said its new in scunthorpe.

No sorry its a case of greed jealousy ,envy etc.. and why does everyone assume all "investors" are hard working?? a lot of illegal earnings have been put through this and taken out ..taking it to high level money laundering?.

on his web site he claimed to "invest a grand and it will be £26,000 in 6 months" so just invest a grand.? Greed over took rational thinking and decisions.

Back