Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Irrelevant of what I may or may not have. My point still stands. When asking me to proof it I was never gonna put on here was I??

How about telling us if you've ever actually seen this information of each individual trade/transaction?

I'm not asking you to post it just answer a question.

This would not be the "Transaction Report" on the Investing4You Website/ in the app like the below screenshot which shows Date & Day / Deposit Withdrawal / Profit / Commission / Closing Balance.

i4u Transaction report.png

It would look something like this example.

235522455_537203394168814_1809267253777486364_n.png

How about telling us if you've ever actually seen this information of each individual trade/transaction?

I'm not asking you to post it just answer a question.

This would not be the "Transaction Report" on the Investing4You Website/ in the app like the below screenshot which shows Date & Day / Deposit Withdrawal / Profit / Commission / Closing Balance.

View attachment 68061

It would look something like this example.

View attachment 68060
No I have not. So before you all start I still don't want to believe that just because I don't get daily transactions like that, that means it's all a con. Take it that's a big company? Not a 1 man band that been going for 10 months. If I find out in a couple of months or whatever it was a ponzi scheme then touche mother fookers u win. But untill then I think its far fetched for him to be doing that. Baring in mind wat most of clients are to him. And he's cooperating with police which also means something surely?

No I have not. So before you all start I still don't want to believe that just because I don't get daily transactions like that, that means it's all a con. Take it that's a big company? Not a 1 man band that been going for 10 months. If I find out in a couple of months or whatever it was a ponzi scheme then touche mother fookers u win. But untill then I think its far fetched for him to be doing that. Baring in mind wat most of clients are to him. And he's cooperating with police which also means something surely?
right we are getting somewhere… You’ve just said he’s been at it 10 months, do you think it’s possible for him to become the best trader in the world in 10 months?

Also, just to burst your bubble, if he did have an account genuinely trading each investors money he would absolutely have the information Mike has provided

No I have not. So before you all start I still don't want to believe that just because I don't get daily transactions like that, that means it's all a con. Take it that's a big company? Not a 1 man band that been going for 10 months. If I find out in a couple of months or whatever it was a ponzi scheme then touche mother fookers u win. But untill then I think its far fetched for him to be doing that. Baring in mind wat most of clients are to him. And he's cooperating with police which also means something surely

I’m interested, what do you actually think has happened here, with the whole thing & people’s money?

right we are getting somewhere… You’ve just said he’s been at it 10 months, do you think it’s possible for him to become the best trader in the world in 10 months?

Also, just to burst your bubble, if he did have an account genuinely trading each investors money he would absolutely have the information Mike has provided
Company going 10 months don't know how long he been trading. Worlds best is debatable. Just because its not visible doesn't mean its not there right?
I'm curious do u think he trades as 1 big pot or separately?

Company going 10 months don't know how long he been trading. Worlds best is debatable. Just because its not visible doesn't mean its not there right?
I'm curious do u think he trades as 1 big pot or separately?
I for one haven't asked to see it.

Sadly it does not matter if its a one man band or a large company. Investing4you have an obligation to provide you with that information.

I'm not saying its a con or a scam or otherwise. What I will however say is this and please keep with me I'm trying to look at some of basics that have been confirmed one way or another.

Clients have sent money to Declan who has represented himself as FCA authorised and a Forex Trader of some description with 5 years experience.

We know that not being FCA authorised or exempt and carrying on regulated activities is a criminal offence and Investing4you/Declan are not FCA authorised or exempt.

We can also see by his linkedin that he has been otherwise employed in the last 5 years so trading is a hobby or something of interest he can do outside of work and that he has no employment history or meaningful qualifications in regards to finance, trading etc.

The Investing4you website or app whichever a client uses says they have £xxxxx amount in their account and that they have made however much profit and or loss.

Clients have been given no actual evidence of any actual trades taking place.

Clients may have withdrawn monies and received it but as they have no evidence of any trades they don't actually know where this money has come from except from Investing4you and or Declan.

We know the police are investigating Investing4you/ Declan - this has been confirmed by multiple people speaking to DC Banks yet it has not been confirmed by the authorities that anyone else is being investigated individually.

As we know Declan has made several statements but then in a future statement contradicted himself or changed the facts or out right lied. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say he didn't know everything at the time but was trying to do the best for his clients.

At best we have to take information Declan gives us with a pinch of salt and be cautious with what information he gives to clients and its validity.

Everyone can come to their own conclusions but look at this Information objectively as if your not a client and have no money invested.

Take the basics in and have an honest think about them or show them to someone objective and get their opinion someone you trust a close friend or family member. Its always good to get a second opinion.

Back