• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Admirals Markets scammed 2931$ from my balance and refuse to refund it

I am having an issue with a company

Harryfashion

Recruit
I am a customer of Admiral at https://admiralmarkets.sc/ with the registered email rosedmary18@gmail.com. My trading account number is 83099054. I am from Vietnam. I deposited funds and started trading with Admirals on March 26, 2024, until April 26, 2024, when they emailed me regarding my trading activities being in violation of their terms and conditions. While I was emailing them and concurrently engaging in a live chat with their support, they unilaterally terminated the contract with me and deducted the remaining amount in my MT5 trading account without providing a specific explanation to me. Subsequently, they denied my withdrawal request and blatantly deducted $2931 from my account. They claimed that I violated their T&C and only allowed me to withdraw my deposit without profits. I have not violated any terms or trading practices. Thus, Admiral SC Ltd has committed fraud and deliberately misappropriated my assets without any valid reason. Their website is https://admiralmarkets.sc/. The certification authority address is Level 10,17 CasTlereaGh StreeTm SYDNEY NSW 2000, and the licensing authority's phone number is 1300889866, with ADMIRALS AU PTY LTD as the license holder, license number 410681, and the licensing authority's email is cristian.moreno@admiralmarkets.com. Accusing me of violating T&C is just their way of deliberately stealing my money. I traded completely normally without using any tricks. I am an experienced trader, and this is the first time I have encountered such an unreasonable situation. I traded and held positions for a month, and when there was profit, they began to steal from me without valid reasons? If I had made a mistake in trading, why didn't they notify me of any wrongdoing during the initial trading periods? Because there has been no warning issued to me, I believe this is an act of stealing money from traders and deserves condemnation and scrutiny under the supervision of relevant authorities.
I have attached my trade details and my wallet transaction details below. I have live chat with them and sent them emails and till this day , they literally just keep silence.

@FxMaster hello Sir, please read my case and please help me with this case to resolve it with this Admiral company

Best Regards.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 9
I am a customer of Admiral at https://admiralmarkets.sc/ with the registered email rosedmary18@gmail.com. My trading account number is 83099054. I am from Vietnam. I deposited funds and started trading with Admirals on March 26, 2024, until April 26, 2024, when they emailed me regarding my trading activities being in violation of their terms and conditions. While I was emailing them and concurrently engaging in a live chat with their support, they unilaterally terminated the contract with me and deducted the remaining amount in my MT5 trading account without providing a specific explanation to me. Subsequently, they denied my withdrawal request and blatantly deducted $2931 from my account. They claimed that I violated their T&C and only allowed me to withdraw my deposit without profits. I have not violated any terms or trading practices. Thus, Admiral SC Ltd has committed fraud and deliberately misappropriated my assets without any valid reason. Their website is https://admiralmarkets.sc/. The certification authority address is Level 10,17 CasTlereaGh StreeTm SYDNEY NSW 2000, and the licensing authority's phone number is 1300889866, with ADMIRALS AU PTY LTD as the license holder, license number 410681, and the licensing authority's email is cristian.moreno@admiralmarkets.com. Accusing me of violating T&C is just their way of deliberately stealing my money. I traded completely normally without using any tricks. I am an experienced trader, and this is the first time I have encountered such an unreasonable situation. I traded and held positions for a month, and when there was profit, they began to steal from me without valid reasons? If I had made a mistake in trading, why didn't they notify me of any wrongdoing during the initial trading periods? Because there has been no warning issued to me, I believe this is an act of stealing money from traders and deserves condemnation and scrutiny under the supervision of relevant authorities.
I have attached my trade details and my wallet transaction details below. I have live chat with them and sent them emails and till this day , they literally just keep silence.

@FxMaster hello Sir, please read my case and please help me with this case to resolve it with this Admiral company

Best Regards.
@AdmiralMarkets, can we have your attention here, please?

Back