• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Compare Most reliable CFD broker who withdraws profits without issues

Compare 2 or more companies

dutchforexcfds

Recruit
Hi,
I live in the Netherlands and have been trading forex for about 2 year with Admiral Markets, with a relatively small account. I red some some disturbing stories of withdrawal requests being declined by admirals for people with bigger accounts. I know most CFD brokers are trading against you, meaning your profits are their losses and vice versa. Are there any brokers that dont make your life difficult when withdrawing profits (like declining the withdraw request or asking for verification documets even though you are already fully verified or accusing U of suspicious trading activities and terminating your account, closing your trades etc), I looked up reviews of ICmarkets, Capital, Markets, FXCM, Plus500, Avatrade, they all seem not to keen to withdraw profits to clients and make their life as difficult as possible. All CFD brokers in europe are regulated by CySec(cyprus), which doesnt mean alot since they still engage in these malicious activities. Are there any people here who are consistenly profitable and have been able to consistently withdraw their profits witout any issues? What broker do U use? What would be a good and reliable broker to use in the Netherlands who pays profits without any issues?

Nadie responde dukascopy es lo único bueno aquí.

They are not immune to skullduggery.

But they are likely a lesser evil.

You guys are way off base, which just goes to show that this industry will never change.

They are not immune to skullduggery.

But they are likely a lesser evil.

You guys are way off base, which just goes to show that this industry will never change.
Tengo claro que los bróker en su mayoría son una estafa solo quieren quedarse con tu dinero.
Ahora cuando eres un buen traders lo cual no te hace inmune a las perdidas, tienes el principal problema y son las trampas de los mismos.
Entonces como puedes ganar dinero? Entre los impuestos y las trampas es imposible.
Ahora con un operador honesto es posible.
Dudo que allá para operadores minoristas con cuentas de menos de 50000e.

En este enlace solo sale una persona mencionando trampas del operador pero nunca dio pruebas y tampoco llamo al OP. como sabemos que esto paso realmente o simplemente es una difamación?

Tengo claro que los bróker en su mayoría son una estafa solo quieren quedarse con tu dinero.
Ahora cuando eres un buen traders lo cual no te hace inmune a las perdidas, tienes el principal problema y son las trampas de los mismos.
Entonces como puedes ganar dinero? Entre los impuestos y las trampas es imposible.
Why do 99% of the victims here just blindly shovel their money into the broker. Not just a small portion of their assets. But large

These brokers have images of fast cars, attractive girls, 1:5000 leverage, etc. fantasies.

Ahora con un operador honesto es posible.
Dudo que allá para operadores minoristas con cuentas de menos de 50000e.
I agree mostly. But outside of a Prime of Prime broker, you could theoretically use a retail broker who emulates what PoP does. Only a handful exists that I know of.

En este enlace solo sale una persona mencionando trampas del operador pero nunca dio pruebas y tampoco llamo al OP. como sabemos que esto paso realmente o simplemente es una difamación?
The pattern of behavior is consistent with the lengths that dishonest dealer will go through to cover up their own error (or losses from client gain).
I do agree that the client could do a better job of video recording their trading sessions; so the evidence would be more clear.

Why not just deal with a brokerage who doesn't have hidden practices in their business model in the first place???????????????????????????

Hi,
I live in the Netherlands and have been trading forex for about 2 year with Admiral Markets, with a relatively small account. I red some some disturbing stories of withdrawal requests being declined by admirals for people with bigger accounts. I know most CFD brokers are trading against you, meaning your profits are their losses and vice versa. Are there any brokers that dont make your life difficult when withdrawing profits (like declining the withdraw request or asking for verification documets even though you are already fully verified or accusing U of suspicious trading activities and terminating your account, closing your trades etc), I looked up reviews of ICmarkets, Capital, Markets, FXCM, Plus500, Avatrade, they all seem not to keen to withdraw profits to clients and make their life as difficult as possible. All CFD brokers in europe are regulated by CySec(cyprus), which doesnt mean alot since they still engage in these malicious activities. Are there any people here who are consistenly profitable and have been able to consistently withdraw their profits witout any issues? What broker do U use? What would be a good and reliable broker to use in the Netherlands who pays profits without any issues?
I have been trading CFDs with a small account like yours. I have an account at CDO Markets. So far, I have not encountered any issues about my withdrawals. I can reach customer support via live chat on their website. They respond to all my inquiries.

Back