Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I very much doubt it’s been 4 pages worth but hey let’s not let the truth get in the way of your story.
I actually think I was wrong to say most of the pages should be deleted as you do make a good point, but it should be left to actual updates and messages from the company to comment on. Not rumours, speculation and gossip that adds fuel to the fire as most rumours are started by people in the intention to backup their own theories

FPA Forums Team Note: The truth is the FPA's forums show 10 posts per page. You have over 40 posts in this thread. That is more than 4 pages worth.
Actually didn’t realise I had posted so much. My apologies, just get carried away with the bickering

Can I ask if Dec comes good and the money is paid will Mike fair and the other experts issue a public apology or will this thread just disappear ?

I'm no expert nor have I ever claimed to be. I've just been vocal proportionately more than others, it means nothing more than I've got more spare time.

I'd be happy to apologize to Declan / in public in regards to anything that I may have been posted in public that ends up being proven incorrect.

I've got one caveat, however. Declan apologizes to me in public for the accusation of slander in regards to not having FCA authorization or being exempt.

Libertex Decs broker has had its license given back after been suspended as previously posted in here:

Has it been confirmed that Declan's broker was Libertex.com and not Libertex.org? - Are you able to provide any confirmation of this?

I'm no expert nor have I ever claimed to be. I've just been vocal proportionately more than others, it means nothing more than I've got more spare time.

I'd be happy to apologize to Declan / in public in regards to anything that I may have been posted in public that ends up being proven incorrect.

I've got one caveat, however. Declan apologizes to me in public for the accusation of slander in regards to not having FCA authorization or being exempt.

Has it been confirmed that Declan's broker was Libertex.com and not Libertex.org? - Are you able to provide any confirmation of this?
Other than what I’ve been told, his broker was libertex.com

Rang the FCA yesterday and they were VERY helpful. If you have an account with I4U I would urge you to ring them. They were able to straighten out some “facts” and have asked us to send in a stack of info.
Also spoke to Declan’s solicitor, not much Information from them but interesting none the less. Again, I would recommend you Ring them.

Rang the FCA yesterday and they were VERY helpful. If you have an account with I4U I would urge you to ring them. They were able to straighten out some “facts” and have asked us to send in a stack of info.
Also spoke to Declan’s solicitor, not much Information from them but interesting none the less. Again, I would recommend you Ring them.

It'd be interesting if you could highlight what was able to be cleared up; if you'd be so kind

Back