Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I love that fact that you have signed up for an FPA account just to post the money is unfrozen (with no proof) and to call me out :D.

As stated previously -

I'd be happy to apologize to Declan / in public in regards to anything that I may have been posted in public that ends up being proven incorrect.

I've got one caveat, however. Declan apologizes to me in public for the accusation of slander in regards to not having FCA authorization or being exempt.
Well, now ive read all of this awesome thread it seems you have done the same ‘mike fair’.
Although you have done this across several platforms whereas myself only on forex peace army.. I wish i had the time like you but one account will do me.
Just thought i would let you know the news ive heard.

no arguments required here.

He got the info from his magic hat, he pulls bunny rabbits out of it too.
Look i understand the hate hoodledoodle i would be angry too if i missed out on this opportunity but come on stop being a n*b.
Innocent people could of potentially lost alot of money here and all you want to be is the ‘i told you so guy’ so stop trying to be superman and just allow us to pass on info to help eachother.

Look i understand the hate hoodledoodle i would be angry too if i missed out on this opportunity but come on stop being a n*b.
Innocent people could of potentially lost alot of money here and all you want to be is the ‘i told you so guy’ so stop trying to be superman and just allow us to pass on info to help eachother.

But you didn't pass anything on, you simply heard it, prove it to all the clients in the thread.

Ah yes, that's it I'm salty because I missed out on robbing Margarets pension from down the road!

But you didn't pass anything on, you simply heard it, prove it to all the clients in the thread.

Ah yes, that's it I'm salty because I missed out on robbing Margarets pension from down the road!
sorry so let me get this right.. myself hearing information and sharing it is not passing it on?

sorry so let me get this right.. myself hearing information and sharing it is not passing it on?

images.jpeg

I'm afraid that is just hearsay so is not worthwhile; however, there are numerous people on this thread that would be able to validate your claims as they are investors

He heard what I too have heard and put it on here for others to see. Hense passing it on.
Can't prove it can he really nor can I but its from a very reliable source to me. So you haters carry on hating and let the realist wait and see what comes of all this ****.
You lot get turned on by scaring people into thinking they've lost alot of money when nobody knows anything about what is actually going on.
LONG LIVE ROBIN HOOD

Back