Investment!

So dont worry , Pharaoh will jump on in in a bit and give you guidelines on how to evaluate the reviews on this website.

Ask and ye shall receive. :)

1. If the person throws a fit in ALL CAPS, that's the sort of person who usually doesn't check things very carefully.

2. Watch out for complaints about what appear to be approved withdrawals being cancelled or delayed. A single complaint in a month against a broker that usually gets at least a few good reviews each month is nothing to panic about. On the other hand, when you see a well rated broker suddenly get several of complaint about withdrawals in a row, this is a potential warning sign you should not ignore.

If there is any doubt, test the withdrawal system yourself. Sometimes when a broker is in trouble, only the people who try to withdraw early and complain loudly about delays end up getting any money.

just an opinion, i mean 50k is quiet a big amount, especial for us retail traders that are striving with a couple of gees, but one thing for sure, there is no such thing as a 100% certainty, so just invest an amount that you can afford losing, if you get your ROI back then you are good :D

It doesn't matter whether the money is small or large if the broker is fraudulent, that's why we have to research on brokers. Some brokers offer segregated accounts and/or insurance.
If you have such concerns, then why not try putting in only a small amount ($1 up for some brokers)... Until you feel comfortable adding some more, no one is obligating you to put all your money in one/several of them.

Most $1 minimum deposit brokers are under little or no regulation. There are regulated brokers out there in the $100 or so range for minimum deposits.

just an opinion, i mean 50k is quiet a big amount, especial for us retail traders that are striving with a couple of gees, but one thing for sure, there is no such thing as a 100% certainty, so just invest an amount that you can afford losing, if you get your ROI back then you are good :D

You were very right and I must agree. We traders must invest the amount of money that we can afford to lose and can easily get over with.

Hi am a starter here....if i use FNG is there any possibility of issues ??

Yes. Some brokers openly ban news trading. Others let it happen until you make profits, and then cancel your profitable trades.

Back