Is there anything like Forex Dictionary?

sidekickstarter

Recruit
Hi,

I am starting the trade but truly a beginner. I am just gathering information from the courses. While doing so I am facing problem with the terms used for defining Forex Market.

Is there any such application/website/web app/dictionary that can convert those terms into regular way.

Right now, I am using Google to find the meaning.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am starting the trade but truly a beginner. I am just gathering information from the courses. While doing so I am facing problem with the terms used for defining Forex Market.

Is there any such application/website/web app/dictionary that can convert those terms into regular way.

Right now, I am using Google to find the meaning.

Thanks.
It will be good if you can describe what exactly you are looking for :)

It will be good if you can describe what exactly you are looking for :)
There are some terms used specially in Forex trading. I am having some issues with those terms. Is there anything like handbook to explain those words easily? Like currency pair, Looney, lot etc and many more.

Thanks for sharing the link to such important information. Many newbies find it rough understanding the technical terms used in forex trading, which ultimately leads to lots of failures in the market. Misinterpretations and lack of understanding can make a trader fall victim of scam or conduct a gross mistake that can sweep the account clean or lead to harsh penalties

Thanks for sharing the link to such important information. Many newbies find it rough understanding the technical terms used in forex trading, which ultimately leads to lots of failures in the market. Misinterpretations and lack of understanding can make a trader fall victim of scam or conduct a gross mistake that can sweep the account clean or lead to harsh penalties
You are most welcome and let me know if I can help you with anything else :)

Nice thread, I'm also interested in understanding some technical trading terms, so I'll check the link too. Much thanks for sharing. One of the crucial things that a trader should do upon entering the forex marketing is going through all the basics of forex trading, which includes the glossary

You can get almost every detail on forex from Baby Pips School of Pipsiology. I think so far its one of the best forex platforms I know of besides Forex Peace Army. You'll find glossaries, and you can also ask about tough terms in threads like this one

Back