I've installed Metatrader4 and got Metatrader5 each time. How to get 4?

Good day everybody.

I've downloaded the Metatrader 4 setup (The setup file name is indeed "mt4setup.exe"). I've got it from the Metatrader 4 website: "metatrader4.com/en/download". After installing, when I open the program, everything is all about MQL5 and when I check the program version under "Help -> About" it says "Metatrader 5 Version 5.00, Build 1495".

I like Metatrader 4 because of its simplicity and minimal distractions, the fact that most brokers support it, and other benefits I have yet to discover such as hedging capability.

Any help in obtaining Metatrader 4 itself would be greatly appreciated.

Good day everybody.

I've downloaded the Metatrader 4 setup (The setup file name is indeed "mt4setup.exe"). I've got it from the Metatrader 4 website: "metatrader4.com/en/download". After installing, when I open the program, everything is all about MQL5 and when I check the program version under "Help -> About" it says "Metatrader 5 Version 5.00, Build 1495".

I like Metatrader 4 because of its simplicity and minimal distractions, the fact that most brokers support it, and other benefits I have yet to discover such as hedging capability.

Any help in obtaining Metatrader 4 itself would be greatly appreciated.
You need to contact their support and ask them to same as you did here :)

Or pick a random MT4 broker which offers a download of MT4. See my advice in your Hello and Welcome thread about why you should use a separate email address and disposable phone number if required.

Or pick a random MT4 broker which offers a download of MT4. See my advice in your Hello and Welcome thread about why you should use a separate email address and disposable phone number if required.

Thanks, I'll be checking out those brokers. It's nice to know it's available out there. And thanks for the advice.

Hi.
I also had the same problem with MT4 set-up file... if you still have the problem, contract me via email, maybe I'll be able to help: REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have a solution for this problem, please post it publicly. That way all FPA members can benefit from it.

Hi.
I also had the same problem with MT4 set-up file... if you still have the problem, contract me via email, maybe I'll be able to help: REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have a solution for this problem, please post it publicly. That way all FPA members can benefit from it.

Yes please, I'd like to know how you solved it.

Hi. I extracted universal MT4 from an EA I use; is hoping to get your email address and send you a copy; it works with all brokers...

Review Moderation Team Note: Please upload a copy to dropbox or a similar site. Then post the link so everyone can have access.

I am hear if metaquotes will stopped development for mt4 and will concentration with development for mt5, but when I get this information from certain source I am never instal new mt4 and my broker also still can using mt4 till now

Back