1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

joke

Discussion in 'Mess Hall' started by forexperteam, Mar 31, 2010.

1. forexperteam

forexperteam Recruit

How to make One Million $$$ in the Stock Market ? ? ?
    ? ?
    Simple . . . . . Start with Two Million. . . ! ! !

:nerd:

2. abisum

abisum Recruit

OK. Then what?

3. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

The joke in numbers:

Start with $2.000.000 - lose $1.000.000 = then you made $1.000.000

And now you have to laugh:D

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Shhhhh... don't give away the answer. He was about to let me trade his $2 million. :p

5. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

OK. Then what?:D

If he changed his mind don't worry Pharaoh. I will let you trade my $100 live account I got promotional from UWC. I know that you are not really money oriented and you are happy with the mental sattisfaction you get, when your trades hit your TP.:eek:oh:

6. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

"How to make One Million $$$ in the Stock Market ? ? ?"

The key word here is "make" which means you do not have to "trade" to make 1million.

I would say become a Broker...make a really beautiful site...lay claims to being the biggest, best, fastest, and everything good under the sun..offer super-duper rebates, bonuses, promises, and every goodies that's just too good to be true...than print in extremely small print, and well hidden under your lengthy T&C, which gives you absolute right to holding onto all your clients money and profits....and, of course, make lots and lots of fantastic "very well satisfied customer" post all over the internet forums.

And voila!... you will soon get your first million from all those suckers born every micro seconds in the forex world all looking for "freebies" and "super-duper deals".