KatchPipsFX.com (Was KatchPipsFXCoaching.com)

nstopa

Recruit
he is scammer

he promote 1$ course, but everymonth will charge you 39.90$, no way to cancel it

i must to contact bank

he removed me from group after 2 days, i paid him 500$ to pass me challenge for one funded company

he never response me

hdnguyn

Private
Yes this is true.
His new site now is " https://katchpipsfx.com/ "

I signed up the $1 trial. Didn't like what he has to offer. On his FAQ he stated you're able to cancel on your own on his website but this is not true. The only way to cancel is msg him or email.

So I emailed multiple times every day no answer. I asked him in his group chat since he is active in there. Then all a sudden this fool, Cody kicks me out.

The only way to cancel is by going through your bank. Which I have to do now during this pandemic which is a headache since call times are 1-2hour hold.

hdnguyn

Private
This is all him from April 21st till now May 1st. I asked to cancel his group but obviously he did not BUT instead of canceling. Cody decides to charge my card another 3x until my bank detected him as fraud and stopped it.

While it was stopped by my bank Cody tried charging 147$ to my card another 3x within the 5min span LOL. Typical scammer.

Attachments

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.