Romance Scam LCX Scam (www.lcxex.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on Telegram, WhatsApp, Line, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds at transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.lcxex.com

1643135436579.png

1643135473738.png

1643135525595.png

Website IP
1643135572026.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL for more details.

SafePal Crypto Wallet App is a safe, easy to use and free app where you can easily manage your cryptocurrencies. In the SafePal app, you can easily store, send and receive cryptocurrencies, and enjoy a smooth and intuitive user experience, which is my experience of storing cryptocurrencies in a Safepal wallet. About half a year ago, I started paying attention to Binance's decisions. Safepal wallet became a favorite storage center for crypto investors at that time, because of the ability to convert currencies in the wallet at any time to prevent the devaluation of coins caused by the crash. The change of direction also illustrates the power of Binance, which no other exchange can do. Until 2 months ago, I received an invitation from a friend to participate in the mining plan. The original intention of the project was to promote the development of encrypted liquidity, promote the harmonious ecology of the community, and successfully resist inflation. And the community will also use ETH as a reward to give back to every miner who participates in mining.

I reported this post as a "Fill in error". I'm one of a group of people complaining about this thread from the same IP address. Obviously, I'm paid spammer who posts what I'm told. I just got confused and planted the wrong spam instead of what I was supposed to say in this thread.

I have been using and investing in cryptocurrencies, real estate, stocks, and various industries, and I have never encountered this kind of thing you said. On any investment platform, as long as you understand it first and then use it, you will not be wrong. Now invest in these stocks, encrypted I also have the experience of withdrawing the currency, but it was my operation mistake. Later, I contacted the platform customers and they helped me to pass. I also got my funds back, and then I bought many times.

电报、WhatsApp、LINE、IG。那就是说话。这是我们交朋友最方便的方式。作为一个正常人。我使用 WhatsApp、LINE、telegram 与家人和朋友保持联系。而且我可以很好地保护我的隐私。至于你说的 lcsex.com。我看到它在你的饲料上。如何证明您的投资没有亏本。不活跃。恶意投诉?

我也算投资人,有自己的专属经纪人,虽然有投资失败,但我不会去恶意黑屋。

I also reported The Punisher for
"Wanton broadcast some improper negative energy"

I have been using and investing in cryptocurrencies, real estate, stocks, and various industries, and I have never encountered this kind of thing you said. On any investment platform, as long as you understand it first and then use it, you will not be wrong. Now invest in these stocks, encrypted I also have the experience of withdrawing the currency, but it was my operation mistake. Later, I contacted the platform customers and they helped me to pass. I also got my funds back, and then I bought many times.
Please post proof.

SafePal Crypto Wallet App is a safe, easy to use and free app where you can easily manage your cryptocurrencies. In the SafePal app, you can easily store, send and receive cryptocurrencies, and enjoy a smooth and intuitive user experience, which is my experience of storing cryptocurrencies in a Safepal wallet. About half a year ago, I started paying attention to Binance's decisions. Safepal wallet became a favorite storage center for crypto investors at that time, because of the ability to convert currencies in the wallet at any time to prevent the devaluation of coins caused by the crash. The change of direction also illustrates the power of Binance, which no other exchange can do. Until 2 months ago, I received an invitation from a friend to participate in the mining plan. The original intention of the project was to promote the development of encrypted liquidity, promote the harmonious ecology of the community, and successfully resist inflation. And the community will also use ETH as a reward to give back to every miner who participates in mining.
This forum is not for promoting apps but instead to help victims. I caution anyone who reads this post to NOT use SafePal Crypto Wallet.

电报、WhatsApp、LINE、IG。那就是说话。这是我们交朋友最方便的方式。作为一个正常人。我使用 WhatsApp、LINE、telegram 与家人和朋友保持联系。而且我可以很好地保护我的隐私。至于你说的 lcsex.com。我看到它在你的饲料上。如何证明您的投资没有亏本。不活跃。恶意投诉?

感谢虚假反馈。 LCX 已在许多用于标记诈骗的不同网站上被报告为诈骗。

这是有关您的猪屠宰骗局的视频。

中国骗子去哪儿了?这个话题有没有伤害你的感情?你现在偷钱更难了吗?

Back