• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Which broker is yours?
The vendor admitted he is still on winter time, not corrected for DST. If your stating time is like his, you are off by one hour. Does not mean it is good or bad. Just different.
Because the vendor's GMT offset is +1. He even said in the email it's based on your broker. My broker GMT offset is +2.

Because the vendor's GMT offset is +1. He even said in the email it's based on your broker. My broker GMT offset is +2.

Who is your broker? I think you are mistaken. Your broker is GMT+3. Without knowing who your broker is, I cannot verify or confirm.

Last edited:
Hello Lazy Traders!

When you are looking for a good and free VPS for your LION use Roboforex.
They offer a no-costs vps when your account shows at least 300 USD and you trade 3 lots in a month. Trading 3 lots is really easy with your LION.

When you want to make even more money, spend some time to do it the better way to get more out of your account.

Do it my way:
1. find an IB (Introducing Broker) for Roboforex which shares the rebates with you.
2. Open an account, fund it and apply for a VPS. This line will be opened within 24hours.

Roboforex is well-know, award-winning broker, which accepts all types of robots, offers cents account.

Their are very secure. All actions (log-in, withdraw, internal transfers a.s.o) can be set to a 2-step identification: you need a password and your mobile telephone. Even when someone hacked your password, they can not log in, because the verification sms goes to your mobile phone. Clever and secure!

I used this link for daily, automated, additional money:
my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz

I can only recommend to run the LION on VPS. This safes energy and your PC resources. All robots are running, while your PC can be shut down.

I hope you found this helpful: 2 hits with one shot: free VPS and more money.

Yours Oks

Hi Mate!
Thanks for this good advice.

VPS of Roboforex works well and 30GB is good space for all installations and robots.
The link you posted works as well. I get every day a little money from Roboforex. No matter if the LION wins or looses a trade. Great!

Thanks again for this little secret.
Your thankfully
Bernd

Attachments

• Rebate from Roboforex.jpg
    Rebate from Roboforex.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi!
Who is your broker? I think you are mistaken. Your broker is GMT+3. Without knowing who your broker is, I cannot verify or confirm.

I am at Pepperstone running demo. I set GMT offset to 3 and only getting 1 trade yesterday.

Should be GMT offset be 2 instead?

Here are my trades for May: Demo and Live, GMToffset +1
One trade yesterday and one this morning.

Attachments

• LION FX Demo 201605.PNG
    LION FX Demo 201605.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 4
  • LION FX Live 201605.PNG
    LION FX Live 201605.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi!

I am at Pepperstone running demo. I set GMT offset to 3 and only getting 1 trade yesterday.

Should be GMT offset be 2 instead?

If you want to match vendor's trades, yes, set it to GMT +2, without correction of daylight savings time. You will have trades open before the new session start and be paying the swap. The vendor has been paying the swaps from the start. That is how you can tell.
http://screencast.com/t/W0kwaBhtBO8
If you follow vendor's instructions in the email, you should set it GMT +3 (for Pepperstone).

For a grid EA, I don't think it matters.

Last edited:
If you want to match vendor's trades, yes, set it to GMT +2, without correction of daylight savings time. You will have trades open before the new session start and be paying the swap. The vendor has been paying the swaps from the start. That is how you can tell.
http://screencast.com/t/W0kwaBhtBO8
If you follow vendor's instructions in the email, you should set it GMT +3 (for Pepperstone).

For a grid EA, I don't think it matters.

Thnx for the reply. Apprct it.

Results for this week, demo and live account with recommended settings by vendor:

Attachments

• LION FX Demo 201605.PNG
    LION FX Demo 201605.PNG
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
  • LION FX Live 201605.PNG
    LION FX Live 201605.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Back