• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am sorry I can not give you a definitive answer, I am no expert and I find this confusing to.

I am instead trying to help you get the help you need.
This is where I got the EA to auto set the GMT.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4lU05RGpJKtM3MydFdkMXdrR0E&usp=sharing

I'm a new here . Can you recomend the ea you have now . Thank you very much .
yes i removed the ea temporarily a couple of days ago when it experienced a similar loss
i have my own ea that is far better if anyone is interested in finding out more please feel free to pm me for further details

I would be very careful of anyone that advertises their own EA in another EAs thread.
That's low and is a little "spamish" to me.
If your EA is so great then you would not have to do that.
Alex has worked hard to make a good EA and it proved itself well over the course of two months for me.
Took a demo account from 500 to over 3200.
I am now working with a real account and will post the link to view that soon.
I am not saying what EA to buy, just what my experience has been so far.

Looking forward to your updates, Snapped.
And, agree on the spam tactics here - if you have your own EA, get it tested on its own page here at FPA (and Myfxbook and FXBlue).

Okay so I finally got it together fully and I am starting as of now.

myfxbook is setup with this live account.
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/octafx-lionfx-real/1930453

All trading activity is public so everyone can see that I am keeping it true.

I am using all the same settings as I was using with my demo account with the exception that I have manually set the lot size to .01

No need to take foolish chances.

Wish me luck, I will keep this thread updated.

May the pips be with you ;)

Friend snapped, how are you? A question what vps are you using for the robot?
I am good my friend.
I hope you are well.
I am using vps through Mql5.com.
Easy setup all through mt4.
Fundes my Mql5.com account then in mt4 connected.
Cheers and may the pips be with you.

No, its ten a month and they have packages as well that save you a little if you take several months.

mql5.com

Back