• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear bambangs,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Our Financial Operations Department say that they already transferred your money. Unfortunately we must understand that international bank transfer can take some time.

can you tell me when your finance transferred my fund? from my experience with other broker, it take not more than 48 hours, if your finance transferred my money from 13 nopember 2009 (last friday), you need check your bank, maybe their refund the money to your bank because have refuse from my bank.

can you tell me when your finance transferred my fund? from my experience with other broker, it take not more than 48 hours, if your finance transferred my money from 13 nopember 2009 (last friday), you need check your bank, maybe their refund the money to your bank because have refuse from my bank.

Dear bambangs,
Our apologies once again for this situation. Financial Department says that they really faced serious technical problems, and unfortunately your withdrawal request fell on this period. As I know they are going to contact you via e-mail with the explanations. We are really sorry.

Dear bambangs, in order to stlle the problem we would like to have your traders account number and withdrawal request number, however we cannot do it on a forum - that contradicts the company's confidence policy, so try to contact Customres' Support.
In case you cannt do that tell us your contacts and we'll try to contact you ourselves

I is such a picture on the hourly chart. I think that with a rising bottom line breakdown support and consolidate the lower direction of the course will be down. But also a chance to rebound from this line and the direction of the course up to the descending resistance line.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 10
Dear bambangs, in order to stlle the problem we would like to have your traders account number and withdrawal request number, however we cannot do it on a forum - that contradicts the company's confidence policy, so try to contact Customres' Support.
In case you cannt do that tell us your contacts and we'll try to contact you ourselves

Hello mikhail, your CS or your finance never contact me about your problem, i'm very disapointed with your service to ignore my withdrawal, I'm waiting for a week. your finance tell me about your problem when I complaint them. this case always happen at your company? please resolve soon, my ticket withdraw is : 8034781, your finance always ignore my email to ask about my withdraw. i'm not believe them again. please send me your email address to my email ; bambangsp74@gmail.com, so i can give you my account, and my bank address and beneficiary. or you can talk to me at skype : bambang.suprayitno

Dear bambangs, of course that is (if I can put it this way) a unique occasion, our company has very few complaints about services we render.
In this case I can only ask you to be patient - all our clinets sooner or later got their money

Dear Andrea,
There is no problem with law. Brokers willingly register in offshore financial centers because of tax optimization. Like any other company we want to minimize taxpaying. Nothing illegal. This is a common practice when financial companies (as well as companies of any other sort) go offshore.

While Americans were enjoying their turkey, financial markets turned around: after Dubai announces that they will takes steps towards their Reserves Fund Dubai World, investors switched from gold and euro back to dollar again.
Howver the US currency did not perform too much growth, but still now we are on the verge of possible changes in the market in the near future

My Comment/Views on Liteforex

Hi all,

Ive been using liteforex for almost half a year and so far im really satisfied with all your services. Ive been depositing and withdrawing funds many times and with no problem at all. I have also recommended two of my friends to join liteforex. But would like to check if liteforex has any affliate program? And also i can log into the chat room previously but i notice now i can't, i went into the suport desk but still can't find the chat room, would glad if you can help.

Thanks,

Jerry Ng

Dear jerryng, you can obtain more infromation about affiliate programs on the web site as well as you can enter our Live Chat room by clicking ""Live Suport Online" to the left on the first page instead of going to support desk

Back