• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Stalker, if you call our Customers' service Department they'll help you. Nevertheless, the money would still be there, but in a less amount 'cause of the comission gharges for keeping the account available, and of course you can withrdaw the balance account

The European currency continues its growth against slumping USD. The Americans are quite content with the current situation as their foreign debt is still substantial and export volumes are increasing mostly owing to cheaper dollar.

On the other hand, EU policymakers should pay attention to growing euro against dollar and pent-up its growth in the near future as euro high exchange rate does not exert significant impact on European export goods in terms of foreign demand. As far as I’m concerned in the near future EU will embark on taking steps towards weaker euro, though cut-backs will be not that sharp due to European Central Bank’s deficiency of economic and political instruments of influence on national currency exchange rate on the verge of financial rebound, hence one can assume further mid-term euro growth against dollar, tough quite insignificant. Another indicator of future possible euro exchange rate adjustment to new economic conditions is MACD that shows divergence within 4 hours’- and day-timeframe.

The major trend of the currency pair in question would be as follows: average MA with a period of 250 on a day graph as well as MA with 350 day period have turned around and are now ramping up, which is a clear sign of further vigorous EUR/USD rebound.

According to Ichimoku indicators investors should refrain from being bearish as Tenkan Sen is higher than Kijun Sen withing 4-hours’- and day-timeframe, its graphs and the price graph are higher than the “cloud”, that is the foundation of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo charting system. The Senkou span is another one of the time-shifted lines that are unique to Ichimoku, in this case, it is also shifted forwards.

Therefore traders and investors should be bullish after the EU Central Bank puts into practice its currency exchange rate equalizing.
Good luck to everyone.

Please Help Me Beg Liteforex To Stop Freezing Their Platform During Forex News Time

:mad:

hello fellow traders,
i have noted with ime dismay the habits of freezing platform during news twhich
is now a frequents habits of LITEFOREX , some minutes to forex news announcement LITEFOREX.ORG is fund of freezing their forex platform so that clients cannot place trade either a pending or instant entry.

i have complained several times to their customer care units but nothing has
been done to that effects.

i dont know why the could be doing this dishonest act.

am plannning toclose my account within the week , cos am tired of them
since am basically a fundamental trader(cos make more cash with the fundamentals)

Please Tell Liteforex To Stop Freezing Their Platform During Forex News Time

i have observed with dismay the frequent habits of freezing forex platform done by LITEFOREX, fews minutes before fundamental announcement LITEFOREX will automatically freeze their platform so that clients will not
place trades either pending or instant execution. this dishonest habits has prevented me and most of my friends

from not placing trades.

the funniest thing is that 2 minutes after the news must have occured the platform will be alive again. before now i use to think its was a normal habits of all forex brokers, until today 29th october 2009 when i compared four differents
platform all other 3 platforms were normal except LITEFOREX.ORG

am very very angry with this behaviours cos am lossing good trading opportunities thanks to LITEFOREX.ORG.

AM BEGGING THEM TO STOP, IF NOT I WILL DEFINITELY LOOK FOR A BETTER
BROKER

Last edited:
Please Tell Liteforex To Stop Freezing Their Forex Platform Minutes Before News Time

i have observed with dismay the frequent habits of freezing forex platform done by LITEFOREX, fews minutes before fundamental announcement LITEFOREX will automatically freeze their platform so that clients will not
place trades. this dishonest habits has prevented me and most of my freinds

from not placing trades.

the funniest thing is that 2 minutes after the news must have occured the platform will be alive again. before now i use to think its was a normal habits of all forex brokers, until today 29th october 2009 when i compared four differents
platform all other 3 platforms were normal except LITEFOREX.ORG

am very very angry with this behaviours cos am lossing good trading opportunities thatnks to LITEFOREX.ORG.

AM BEGGING THEM TO STOP, IF NOT I WILL DEFINITELY LOOK FOR A BETTER
BROKER

Dear horlique,
your claims seem to reveal cheating on the part of the company, though it's credo is to be honest with clients.
But judging from your own words it seems obvious that the company has nothing to do with the problems you have faced - if have checked three other platforms (which by the way) and none of them did the same thing as LiteForex.
Our trading platform is one the best, MetaTrader 4, it offers its users the widest range of trading tools and instruments and many companies use the same platform. Hence, we arrive at a conclusion that the problem with forthcoming news occured due to no fault of ours, thus it might have happened owing to temporary problems with our trading srver connection

eur/usd, wekly schedule.
Trend upwards. Price above the clouds Ishimoku, Tenkan above Kijun, Chinkou span higher prices. In the situation, selling might be dangerous and unprofitable, better to buy on price rollbacks.

Price rose next, a rather strong resistance line, which was a support line since January 2002. The first test breaking this line a couple of weeks ago was not successful, the price pushed off and jumped back a little. V now formed a triangle, a breakthrough line of the triangle in which either side will determine the future direction of this pair.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 9
In mid-term respect after a 3 week advance, the EUR/USD should resume its long term decline. To review; since 1.60, price has declined in a series of 1st and 2nd waves. Most recently, the rally from 1.2475 is wave ii of 3. As long as price is below 1.3740, anticipate a break below 1.2327 and much lower in wave iii of 3.
The correlation between the EUR/USD and interest rate outlook spread has started to strengthen. After the ECB cut rates to 1.25% the interest rate outlook for the Euro turned positive which has narrowed the spread between it and the dollar to -11 from -84. President Trichet following the rate decision signaled that next month could see the committee pause their easing policy which is a driving factor in the increased expectations. Although the spread is still showing a bearish signal, we could see it turn bullish as we approach the next policy decision. Indeed expectations for the U.S. don’t figure to rise with the economy showing continued weakness.
The Euro has been treading water above the 1.2450 level as oscillations in risk sentiment turn price action choppy. However, EUR/USD remains substantially overvalued – indeed, the single currency is now the most expensive against the dollar among its major counterparts when compared to its “fair” exchange rate. The broad-based fundamental bias supports a bearish scenario, adding to downward pressure and suggesting that EUR/USD has scope to make substantial inroads into the value differential in the period ahead.
To sum up one can say dollar will continue its decline for some time in the near future, but will gain ground sharply afterwards

Withdrawal problem

Hello dear participants of the dialogue.
I'm the official representative of the company LiteForex. My name is Dmitry. With the permission of the forum administration, I would like to invite all interested persons to discuss the services of our company in this topic. Also I'll be glad to listen to offers and help to solve interesting questions.

Hello LF adviser, I have problem with your finance section, I withdraw my fund, amount $4500 on friday, 13 nopember 2009, ticket withdraw 8034781, but until now, I never receive my fund, when i complaint to your finance 2 days a go, their said if have technical problem, why they didn't tell me from the first time i withdraw if you have trouble? actually I'm very disapointed with your service, this is very horrible to me, because I'm very needed this fund last wednesday. so what is your responsibility? what is your compensation?:unhappy:, you can communicate to me by reply to my email : bambangsp74@gmail.com / bambang.suprayitno4@gmail.com. I hope i can receive my fund today! as your information, I never got this experience with my other broker, at least 2 days I have already receive my fund.

Bambang S

Hello LF adviser, I have problem with your finance section, I withdraw my fund, amount $4500 on friday, 13 nopember 2009, ticket withdraw 8034781, but until now, I never receive my fund, when i complaint to your finance 2 days a go, their said if have technical problem, why they didn't tell me from the first time i withdraw if you have trouble? actually I'm very disapointed with your service, this is very horrible to me, because I'm very needed this fund last wednesday. so what is your responsibility? what is your compensation?:unhappy:, you can communicate to me by reply to my email : bambangsp74@gmail.com / bambang.suprayitno4@gmail.com. I hope i can receive my fund today! as your information, I never got this experience with my other broker, at least 2 days I have already receive my fund.

Bambang S
Dear bambangs,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Our Financial Operations Department say that they already transferred your money. Unfortunately we must understand that international bank transfer can take some time.

Back