• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Profit and Loss

Dear Lite

Can you explain
Why is it when my price take profit at the price actived it is negitive
eg price 1.1719 SL 1.4449 TP1.1599 Price 1.1599 but is in -134.49
with and without swap

I find this is happening with a lot of the currency pairs I am trading.

Withdrawal

I don't want to believe the terrible reports about the company.I have being using liteforex since november 2008.If i'm to rate them,i'd give 1 star.I have just made a request for my first withdrawal.I hope it will be a nice experience.

Dear Lite

Can you explain
Why is it when my price take profit at the price actived it is negitive
eg price 1.1719 SL 1.4449 TP1.1599 Price 1.1599 but is in -134.49
with and without swap

I find this is happening with a lot of the currency pairs I am trading.

Write to a support service. Contacts are given here:

General Customer Inquiries
Work schedule: 9 a.m. 6 p.m. Mon-Fri (GMT +2)
E-mail:
For cent account types: clients@sig-lite.com
For dollar account types: clients@sig-real.com
For dollar account types: 352-445-159

Insurance is a new development course.

Beginning from the third quarter of 2009 a new company – United World Capital LLC Insurance enterprise – is a part of LiteForex group of companies together with Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. and United World Capital, Ltd.
United World Capital LLC Insurance Enterprise (UWC LLC IE) will provide a new development course for the group of companies.

UWC LLC IE activity is regulated by Federal Service of Insurance Supervision (FSSN), its license С № 3975 77 is valid on the territory of the Russian Federation. Among types of insurance that UWC LLC IE is allowed to execute according to the license are:
• life insurance for persons going abroad
• car breakage insurance
• legal person movables and immovables insurance
• insurance against accidents
• natural person movables and immovables insurance
• combined vehicle insurance
• building and assembly jobs insurance
• physician professional responsibility insurance

The company head office is located in Kaliningrad.

UWC LLC IE director-general, Yegor Voloshin thinks this business activity course to be one of the most perspective: “Insurance market in Russia has a considerable potential to develop due to the fact that an average Russian resident is limited to the number of obligatory (OSAGO) and voluntary (medical, for example, that is frequently granted by the employer) insurance types and these insurance types are not the result of one’s personal choise. In my opinion today a personal approach insurance has more potencial of development. Reputation and service quality are the most important indeces for insurer. We understand it and make the highest demands to the customer service.”
Today LiteForex group of companies includes Straighthold Investment Group Inc. and United World Capital, Ltd., United World Capital LLC Investment Company, United World Capital LLC Management Company and United World Capital LLC Insurance Enterprise. All of these companies are registered in the Russian Federation and their activity is regulated by Russian legislation.

About the company:
United World Capital LLC Insurance Enterprise (UWC LLC IE) along with Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. and United World Capital, Ltd., are presented under the well known LiteForex trade mark and thus are the part of the LiteForex group of companies. Placing financial active assets on the Forex international currency market, on world Stock Markets, on precious metals and Futures markets as well as providing brokerage services and insurance services are among the basic activity directions of the LiteForex group of companies.
LiteForex company website – Forex world | LiteForex

LiteForex – 24 hours for clients’ convenience.

Starting from June 2009 LiteForex chat room is available in Spanish, French and Portuguese. Before June the chat room has been functioning in English and Russian.

LiteForex chat room (LiteForex.org :: Live Chat Room) was created as one of the public way of contact that company’s clients may use to communicate with LiteForex representatives. Customers registered at LiteForex.net Forum or Portal may use their Username and Password to log in.
“Chat registering is very simple,” - Dmitriy Rudoy, director of Saint-Petersburg branch of LiteForex group of companies tells, - “in addition to so-called personified registration when customers use their Username and Password from the Forum and Portal there is a guest registration. One just needs to type in a preferred nickname as a Username and guest as a Password. As the chat room is public we ask our clients not to provide any confidential information here including their Trader’s or other passwords, PIN-codes and so on.”
The chat room is available 24 hours 5 days a week in English and Russian. Now our clients speaking Spanish, French and Portuguese may get consulted in their native languages. Please notice: the chat room in these languages works daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (GMT +3).
“The chat room in Spanish, French and Portuguese now is functioning in a test mode,” - Dmitriy Rudoy continues. “Of course we want to make it work 24 hours a day just like the chat room in English and Russian.”
About the company:
Straighthold Investment Group, Inc., along with United World Capital, Ltd., are presented under the well known LiteForex trade mark and thus are the part of the LiteForex group of companies. Placing financial active assets on the Forex international currency market, on world Stock Markets, on precious metals and Futures markets as well as providing brokerage services are among the basic activity directions of the LiteForex group of companies.

LiteForex carries out free seminars for Nigeria traders.

LiteForex group of companies carries out four days free seminars for Forex traders in Nigeria. Seminars are taking place on June, 29 and 30 and July, 1st and 2nd.

“Today there are more than 1000 applications from traders willing to participate in the seminar,” Yuriy Voloshin, director-general of the “Trend Line” LLC, representing LiteForex in Russia and the CIS countries area, comments. “Initially the seminar was scheduled for two days, but Nigeria branch of LiteForex group of companies had to increase a number of days from two to four in order to meet the wishes of those who applied for the participation. So the seminar will be held on June, 29 and 30 and July, 1st and 2nd.”

Seminar participants will have to meet the following conditions:
1. Must be willing to open a LiteForex Real account if one does not have any.
2. Must be ready to fund the account with at least 100 US$ upon arrival at the seminar.
3. Participants interested in this seminar need to reserve seats beforehand via
LITEFOREX|SEMINAR REGISTRATION PAGE.

The seminar will be held in Lagos Peace Hotel Annexe. The seminar will be conducted with the help of Ayobami Taiwo Nurudeen, Olayiwola Abd. Rahmon, Hassan Sarafa Adewale, Hammed Abeeb. Hammed Abeeb and Ayobami Taiwo Nurudeen are lecturers of the seminar.
Ayobami Taiwo Nurudeen is a director of Nigeria branch of LiteForex group of companies. Moreover he is an outstanding person from the seminar audience point of view as he is a FTAN (Forex Traders Association of Nigeria) president and has a considerable experience in PRO FOREX CONSULT managing. PRO FOREX CONSULT was the first Forex training school in Nigeria.

“We consider lecturers’ experience in Nigeria Forex trading makes this seminar to be of a highest level of professionalism,” Yuriy Voloshin continues. “Practical expirience learned at first hand, impeccable professional name and successful work – these are criteria that every member of our Nigeria team preparing the seminar meets.”

About the company:
United World Capital LLC Insurance Enterprise (UWC LLC IE) along with Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. and United World Capital, Ltd., are presented under the well known LiteForex trade mark and thus are the part of the LiteForex group of companies. Placing financial active assets on the Forex international currency market, on world Stock Markets, on precious metals and Futures markets as well as providing brokerage services and insurance services are among the basic activity directions of the LiteForex group of companies.

LiteForex – 4 years of business

On July 4th, 2009 LiteForex group of companies will celebrate 4 years of business activity.

For the past four years from the beginning of a business activity the LiteForex brand has united a number of companies that cover different spheres of financial activity – from Forex trading to insurance. LiteForex has become a group of companies with a vide area of interests.

In addition to the group of companies development in a business sphere, LiteForex has been also developing traditions of a so-called social responsibility of business sphere. For companies united under LiteForex brand it is a tradition to involve people not directly relevant to the company in its birthday celebration.

A year ago on the day of its third anniversary LiteForex group of companies shared its joy with Kaliningrad region inhabitants by opening a new center of obstetrical and medical assistance. LiteForex has entirely financed it from laying of foundation to modern medical facilities acquisition.

“This year we are keeping the tradition,” - Yuriy Voloshin, director-general of the “Trend Line” LLC, representing LiteForex in Russia and the CIS countries area, comments. “Now we want to draw our attention to kids. On the 4th of July a great children’s party called “Birthday all the year round” will be held in Guryevsk. United World Capital being a part of LiteForex group of companies is a chief sponsor and organizer of this event.”

On July 4th 2009 at 1 a.m. in the Guryevsk central park a great birthday party will begin for all children no matter when they were born. There going to be a theatrical performance, best children entertainers from all around the region, playgrounds, children’s attractions, delicious candies, prizes and a fireworks. At the end of the day at 10 p.m. the Chelsi popular group will act on stage.

Not only children from Guryevsk but also young people from all Kaliningrad region will be able to attend this party. Special bus routs will be organized for that.

About the company:
United World Capital, Ltd. is a part of the LiteForex group of companies. Placing financial active assets on the Forex international currency market, on world Stock Markets, on precious metals and Futures markets as well as providing brokerage services and insurance services are among the basic activity directions of the LiteForex group of companies.

LiteForex company has celebrated 4 years of activity

On July 4th 2009 LiteForex group of companies has celebrated 4 years of business activity. This year's public event tried to cherish a tradition of the company by organizing and sponsoring a children’s party called “Birthday all the year round” in Guryevsk. Guryevsk is a town in Kaliningrad region.
009.JPG

On July 4th 2009 the Guryevsk central park became an entertainment center for children. There were trampolines, outdoor candy shops, clowns, magicians, animators and karaoke working for young visitors from midday.
002.JPG

In addition to different competitions and activities there was a concert of six hours where the best children entertainers from all around the region were. The host of the concert were Princess Jasmine and Aladdin. The young guests could not only enjoy the show but also take part in it – on the second stage they could perform themselves: sing a favourite song or read a poem by heart.
003.JPG

“Guryevsk haven’t had any of such events lately” - Yuriy Voloshin, director-general of the “Trend Line” LLC, representing LiteForex in Russia and the CIS countries area, comments. “That is what upsets me the most. In this tough days it is so important to help other people especially if we are talking about kids. As a father myself I can say: we are working so hard to have a better future, and our future is our kids. I see all this kids here today having fun and a happy smile of my son and realize there is no better joy for me”.
004.JPG

Not only children from Guryevsk could enjoy the event. There were special bus routes organized so that many little "inhabitants" of Kaliningrad shared the fun of the day.
005.JPG

In the evening after Chelsi popular group acted on stage there was a beautiful fireworks. It was a present for the kids who are adults already but still waiting for a miracle. A miracle it was – the hole day filled with joy and magic.

About the company:
Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. along with United World Capital, Ltd., are presented under the well known LiteForex trade mark and thus are the part of the LiteForex group of companies. Placing financial active assets on the Forex international currency market, on world Stock Markets, on precious metals and Futures markets as well as providing brokerage services and insurance services are among the basic activity directions of the LiteForex group of companies.

P.S More photos here: Ð￾кции фотогалереÑ￾ | Иванов Дмитрий Ð’Ñ￾чеÑ￾лавович

Back