• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
it's great guys. trading forex is my work. i trade full time. i do not work any things. i have more time for my family.

trading forex full times. it make me tired. i lose more than i have relax. i realize we should relax when trade

now this time to relax guys. take a trip at this weekend. next week is a difficult week. USA can be Bankrupt. it's will have big impact to market. someone they will be lucky and get big profit but if you are not lucky it is terrible

the USD has been open agian guys. forex market will be continue develop month. i read the analysis of professional. this market will be encrease higher in future. we should be invest today. we will have good channel investment in future.

congratulation ! you have profit in a week . it was good ! i think you can chnage to trade full time with forex market ! it can be the best your decision! i did it !

i like this investment channel . i can improve my abiliti . my decision will be impact to my money ! if you not have bravery ,you will be difficult to win. you can improve it on forex market

i like this investment channel . i can improve my abiliti . my decision will be impact to my money ! if you not have bravery ,you will be difficult to win. you can improve it on forex market

it is not easy and difficult guys. you should need a plan to trading. when you have it. you can manage your order. you can earn money automaitc. . it's so good

how about you today man!. i see big down trend with gold. now we can wait a few hours. it can be a chance for us. to day i earn 240$ . it's not bad:)

Back