• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
who have any problem with Liteforex ? it can be you violated them policy
i'm trading with Liteforex. they have service very good. they have many program bonus to choose.

specialy. they have automatic withdraw. i'm withdraw my money very fast.

who have any problem with Liteforex ? it can be you violated them policy
i'm trading with Liteforex. they have service very good. they have many program bonus to choose.

specialy. they have automatic withdraw. i'm withdraw my money very fast.

I'm very very agree with your opinion guys....
SOMEONE that having problem with, they actually VIOLATE the RULES. Any Company have rules, it can't be violated...

I'm sure, about 80% of broker's members DO NOT KNOW THE RULES.

So, Just follow and obey the rules, You Will Not Get PROBLEM!!!.
:cool:

do you solved this problem !!. i ever have any problem with this broker !!!!

"Someones will not able to solved their problem if he/she always finding the problems"

So, doing better things and you will rip the fruit..

i've join in many broker, sometimes got problem and solved. It's normal.
Keep doing good thing and be a kindperson like me, xixixi........:)

Very brilliant for "ayuxxx" ....
You are actually right and very good opinions..

I'm trading in lite and it's exciting. I never got problem here.....
I trade using free EA from forum and it's very great EA on my hand...

Thanks Liteforex....:D

and LiteForex, without explanation canceled the profit that I get.

and disable my acount.

Hello tahul ,
First of all nobody cancelled your profit. You were charged according to p.6.5 of AGREEMENT ON QUOTING SYSTEM AND TRANSACTIONS PROCEDURE:
6.5. The Company reserves the right to restore negative balance on the Client’s account at the
expense of funds available on another account belonging to the Client, if a sharp price movement
resulted in negative balance.

Also , please note that your account is not disabled.

I thinks some time the connection being errors. I'm trading with liteforex. I withdraw my profit normal. I like this broker.

Liteforex is the best than others because of their flexibility to their client.They have excellent client service and trade option for trader.

Back