• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
OMG, eur is 1.5100 now. how long must i wait for it to go down? why have I got myself into this? this game is not for me, i wanna quit. who knows what i must do now - buy or wait?

Dear Irochka19,
You must understand that trading involves risk of loss and may not be suitable for some persons. To be a success in any field demands learning and hard work. I suggest you stop trading and get some preparation work done.
As for your current situation if I were you I would close this trade and consider this few hundred dollars that you lost as your payment for future success. Because now your so-called trading is very close to lottery.

On December 3rd, Forex market again shows advantage of the european currency over dollar. Yet today investors buy euro owing to yesterdays “thin” trades and awaiting some economic data to be published. Some publications are already issued and, as a whole, it met analysts’ expectations. The EU GDP for 3 quarter 2009 has shown growth by 0.4% quarterly, confirming former dynamics. Retails also have demonstrated growth, nevertheless, the figures were a little bit worse than expectations. Indexes of activity in the Eurozone, Germany and the Great Britain have shown insignificant decrease.
Anyway, the euro/dollar pair continues the ascension and has managed again to hit 1,510. Second half of Thursday is also rich in macroeconomic indicators. In a few hours the ECB will announce its decision concerning interest rate. Investors are assured, that EU interest rate will remain the same, viz. 1.00%, however, as usual, forthcoming comments by Trishe will have more impact on international markets. Along with that this evening Ben Bernanke of the Fed US will announce further US monetary policy measures.

Once again we are facing not typical market situation:
Yesterday Forex and stock exchange markets remained quite prudent. Taking into account many publications issued on Thursday, few investors risked opening many long positions, hence, trading dynamics was a little bit tight. Key economic data from around the world didn’t add much courage to investors either. Unemployment rate statistics shown that the number of cut-offs has decreased though the number of jobless was still too high. At the same time data concerning housing sector and consumer spending unveiled some increase in both sectors of the economy though that did not do much good to markets – investors are still very reasonable, which can soon support dollars rise.
Very discreet was reaction to ECB representatives’ comments on current market situation, as investors are waiting for labour market statistics to be published.
Moreover, yesterday gold hit new price top – 1218 dollars per ounce, because dollar still remains in the eyes of investors the most unattractive currency as low interest rate in the USA provokes worries about high inflation rate in the near future. Analysts forecast gold price at a level of 1350 dollars by the beginning of 2010.
It seems dollar will remain weak for some time

Analytical department of the company LiteForex.
Euro and U.S. dollar today traded in a narrow corridor, the players are waiting for the Friday statistics

The European currency continues its growth against slumping USD. The Americans are quite content with the current situation as their foreign debt is still substantial and export volumes are increasing mostly owing to cheaper dollar.

On the other hand, EU policymakers should pay attention to growing euro against dollar and pent-up its growth in the near future as euro high exchange rate does not exert significant impact on European export goods in terms of foreign demand. As far as I’m concerned in the near future EU will embark on taking steps towards weaker euro, though cut-backs will be not that sharp due to European Central Bank’s deficiency of economic and political instruments of influence on national currency exchange rate on the verge of financial rebound, hence one can assume further mid-term euro growth against dollar, tough quite insignificant. Another indicator of future possible euro exchange rate adjustment to new economic conditions is MACD that shows divergence within 4 hours’- and day-timeframe.

The major trend of the currency pair in question would be as follows: average MA with a period of 250 on a day graph as well as MA with 350 day period have turned around and are now ramping up, which is a clear sign of further vigorous EUR/USD rebound.
According to Ichimoku indicators investors should refrain from being bearish as Tenkan Sen is higher than Kijun Sen withing 4-hours’- and day-timeframe, its graphs and the price graph are higher than the “cloud”, that is the foundation of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo charting system. The Senkou span is another one of the time-shifted lines that are unique to Ichimoku, in this case, it is also shifted forwards.

Therefore traders and investors should be bullish after the EU Central Bank puts into practice its currency exchange rate equalizing.
Good luck to everyone.

boys and girls, I made it! I just closed with +111 pips profit. :) you wanna know how? this was astrology that helped me! i noticed a long time ago it really works! last friday I went to my astrologer who recommended me not to worry because on monday eur would go down. there was simply no other way for it to end! :))
hey, Shuvalov! were you not the one who was telling me to close with few hundred bucks loss? lol, maybe you’d better go to and read smth to become real professional? :)))

Forex: Dollar growth unlikely to last long

Irochka, it's very nice that circumstances turned out that way. However taking into account the volatility of the market, here's some piece of info just for the future:

On Monday morning, despite recent strengthening of european currency, EUR was traded 1.486-1.490 dollars, having no chance to get higher that 1.4900 because the interest to USD. Dollar grows today against major currencies, and the short-term ascending trend of US dollar is not something outstanding. The only exception today is yen which partially wins back Friday’s shameful falling.
On Monday dollar is also supported by positive macroeconomic data on labour market, showing 20% against 10.2% earlier. Together with the USA labour market indicators (-11 thousand unemployed) investors have acted against former practice - they began to buy dollars. Apparently, owing to market optimism the Fed has reviewed its intentions concerning interest rate: at first it was expected to increase not earlier than 2012 but now it is predicted to happen in the middle of 2010.
Friday’s data on labour market should not be overestimated though – it was a first silver lining, a sign of recovery but still each tenth American has no job. Therefore preliminary interest rate increase is quite doubtful, as there are still problems with labour market. In addition, we shall stress, that the Fed is unlikely to embark on loose monetary policy soon - after all it is very convenient for the economy in current conditions of falling consumer demand, low inflation and absence of price pressure. Hence, the conclusion might be as follows: dollar will remain cheap for some time as its growth today was nothing else but great expression of investors’ optimism.
Today in second half of day the number of speculative transactions in the currency market can grow, as for lack of any significant macroeconomic statistics, hence, traders will cautious about performance of Mr. Bernanke, the head of the Fed, at 20:00, Moscow time. But the dollar is unlikely to break through 1.4720-1.4850 even if Bernanke’s speech is very encouraging.
Now it seems obvious that dollar’s growth this Monday is a temporary reaction; on the other hand in the next six months Euro will show substantial growth.

Yesterday Forex seems to have turned around making much favour to dollar:

Monday, December the 7th shown that market is getting a new trend and allowed to make forecasts for the near future. The fact that dollar kept its positions is a sign that last Friday's motion was not a short-term reaction to the unexpectedly positive data on the US labor market. Recent dynamics has revealed the positive approach of investors to both the USA and its currency owing to encouraging data from the continent. It is also important to stress, that even Bernanke’s discreet performance on current situation did not cause more or less significant damage to dollar, even though he put to question last Friday’s market volatility. He tried to convince us that it is necessary to obtain further evidence for the stabilization of labour market before jumping to any conclusions.
In addition, yesterday some important data on consumer credit was published better than expected, while negative trends are still present.
So for now the only occasion that could undermine dollar’s strengthening could be a report on retail sales.
On the other hand, euro seriously disappointed investors by not having regained its positions against dollar. Economic news was mixed. In November the index of public moods was higher than for the last five months in 16 countries of the EU. Euro-zone economy performed slow recovery in the third quarter, after European governments have spent billions of euros on anti-crisis measures, and the global economy continues to gain momentum, thereby increasing demand for European exports.
Euro zone economic Calendar has more issues than that in the United States. Today will be published data on industrial production. It’s interesting to see if fall in foreign demand for the production of this sector has influenced EU economy. Nevertheless, it is unlikely that this data will be of a significant impact on the markets.

hi all! i wanna play forex. how do you guess what to – do buy or sell?

Dear Jasmine,
I hate to upset you but forex is more like a job than a game. It requires time and special skills. You will have work hard to ‘guess' what to do. I suggest you start learning or give it up.

Back